• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This season of anime is so ******* boring
COTE is the only thing keeping me alive, strictly for nostalgia, The devil is a part timer is good but they made this new season chibi style lol. ao ashi is good(manga is way better), call of the night got that fanservice. but yeah pretty boring season.

Terachad Tiering System: wall level, building level, galaxy level, your mother
Exachad tiering system: Below Average Human Level+, Outervesal, Universe Level+. Universe Level++, ect Level+, Obama Level+, Chuck Norris Level+, Shaggy x 50% Level+, MUI Shaggy+, Florida Man x 6.9420% Level+

plato believe that nothing is infinite,except the concepts,because the concepts are eternal.
well,plato was wrong,numbers are infinite(all type of numbers or counting are)

Anime in general has been boring to me for a long time now. Maybe not a year but I definitely haven't had any interest in anime throughout 2022 so far. It just looks like a bunch of the same generic stuff produced every year for the most part. Well, off-topic, but I am somewhat interested in RWBY: Ice Queendom, but that's mainly cause I used to be a fan of classic RWBY, so I've been keeping up with the official anime version. I guess that technically counts?

I'm not very interested in most of the new anime from recent times, most of it feels uninspired, not very original, not in the sense that it isn't always a unique idea, but because most of them don't really try to be different from the same generic stuff produced every year or two. Occasionally we receive golden eggs in today's modern anime, but most of it is just plain and boring.

At this point, rather than really investing into currently running shows, I prefer to view them as waiting rooms for the return of the kings.

Anime in general has been boring to me for a long time now. Maybe not a year but I definitely haven't had any interest in anime throughout 2022 so far. It just looks like a bunch of the same generic stuff produced every year for the most part. Well, off-topic, but I am somewhat interested in RWBY: Ice Queendom, but that's mainly cause I used to be a fan of classic RWBY, so I've been keeping up with the official anime version. I guess that technically counts?

I'm not very interested in most of the new anime from recent times, most of it feels uninspired, not very original, not in the sense that it isn't always a unique idea, but because most of them don't really try to be different from the same generic stuff produced every year or two. Occasionally we receive golden eggs in today's modern anime, but most of it is just plain and boring.

At this point, rather than really investing into currently running shows, I prefer to view them as waiting rooms for the return of the kings.
I feel the same way.

Well, soon we will get Mob Psycho 3, Spy x Family 2, Solo Leveling, and Chainsaw Man

Waiting for those ones. . . .

Well, soon we will get Mob Psycho 3, Spy x Family 2, Solo Leveling, and Chainsaw Man

Waiting for those ones. . . .
I never watched Spy x Family despite the hype. I'm not really a slice of life type watcher. I still take it over shitty romance anime, god forbid ecchi.

Armchair analysts explaining how funny boob anime is a genius masterpiece demonstrating exemplary character-writing and depth:

he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whiteboard.gif

plato believe that nothing is infinite,except the concepts,because the concepts are eternal.
well,plato was wrong,numbers are infinite(all type of numbers or counting are)
Well Plato would classify numbers as concepts, which show themselves when we quantify things, as numbers don't have a physical form, they are the most pure form of conceptual objects.

But Plato's philosophy was kind of ass ngl .

I'm hyped for Bleach's return, even if it's just covering the last arc. Seeing the god tier Bleach fights with 2020's level animation and a huge budget to back it will be an amazing sight for sore eyes.

Yo but are they gonna censor Yoruichi in a certain fight? I pray not.

Also I never understood the hype around Demon Slayer. It's good, but imo was very overrated. I watched through around half of the first season and kind of got tired because it felt repetitive and stale in some respects.

Well Plato would classify numbers as concepts, which show themselves when we quantify things, as numbers don't have a physical form, they are the most pure form of conceptual objects.

But Plato's philosophy was kind of ass ngl .
that is something true, because the numbers 0 and 9 determine all the things that can be classified with 0 and 9, and he did with every possible number that has 0 and 9, but he believed that this did not make the numbers infinite ( although he was wrong about that) because no matter how many numbers you put between 0 and 1, you will never get to 1 or 0 just by putting numbers, you could put a 0 followed by many 9s, but it will never become one, it will still be classified as part of the 0

i hate censour,is unnecesary in some series,like,really?if you are gonna do that,better don't even do the series in first place

I never watched Spy x Family despite the hype. I'm not really a slice of life type watcher. I still take it over shitty romance anime, god forbid ecchi.

Armchair analysts explaining how funny boob anime is a genius masterpiece demonstrating exemplary character-writing and depth:

he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whiteboard.gif
a really good Slice of life/romantic comedy series for people to get into is Kaguya-sama Love is War. I recommend it, the first season was hilarious

Didn’t kaguya sama get really deep in the manga? (no I don’t read it)
idk, watched the first season and haven't caught up. My motivation for watching anime has been super low recently. Also been tired af from new job the past handful of weeks, while also getting home at like 5 pm some days. I'm trying to slowly get through Assassination Classroom rn

Kaguya sama actually gets better as time goes on. It's incredible how Akasaka aka never runs out of ideas.
He's also the one who wrote Ib instant bullet btw

When Saitama fights God, God will erase Genos' memories and kill Saitama. Saitama will plead with him, "No! I don't want that! I want him to remember me for 10 years at least!".

OPM's ending if written by Isayama.
isayama:now,i am a meme
kishimoto:you are new?

Back