• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Planetary Boros is wrong so ig that was an example of a bad guidebook statement? Idk what he was trying to say either.
Why? If it was only said that it could destroy the planet, in the original it said destroy the surface
it doesn't seem so illogical to assume that it could destroy the planet

a graph with no units of measurement shown on either axis
Why did so many people like this lol? You can very easily get what the units on the y axis are by looking at what it is when x=0 (i.e, Saitama's power level just before Garou copied him at the end of 167) and you can get what time (or time relative to Saitama's perception, I'd argue) increments on the x axis represent by looking at the gapes between the nodes.

And? The profile is meant to show Garou going from his initial 5-A/High 4-C, up to his 4-A stats later on right?

Is that not how we're labeling Garou? Are we just ignoring his initial strength when he appeared and only using his end of fight stuff?

Are we saying he gets weaker if he isn't in Mode Saitama or doing that power mimicry? I don't agree with that.
It call being stonewall aka Durability is highly than AP

planetary boros kinda always made more sense to me, since in order to only destroy the entire surface of the planet he'd have to like, make the beam curve around the planet instead of it just being a normal explosion, which makes no sense since that's not what happened
he'd have to destroy the planet in order to destroy the surface that's on the other side of the planet, like saying a guy's only average human for saying he could break a pencil, but the pencil was obsctructed by a 9-B case that you'd have to break to open

this isn't actual grounds for me arguing planetary boros, it's just an odd implication or perhaps it's a dumb physics thing I don't know

Using Saitama as the reference for a regular person in the OPM world we can assume that through lethal training and supernatural willpower the average civilian can get to at most Tiger level power without monsterizing.

Saitama is of course the only one to push beyond that but civvies in the OPM world are tougher than irl humans.

Using Saitama as the reference for a regular person in the OPM world we can assume that through lethal training and supernatural willpower the average civilian can get to at most Tiger level power without monsterizing.

Saitama is of course the only one to push beyond that but civvies in the OPM world are tougher than irl humans.
It makes sense, after all he managed to kill a tiger level, when the tiger level killed him

planetary boros kinda always made more sense to me, since in order to only destroy the entire surface of the planet he'd have to like, make the beam curve around the planet instead of it just being a normal explosion, which makes no sense since that's not what happened
he'd have to destroy the planet in order to destroy the surface that's on the other side of the planet
I disagree. The blast would only just have to create a shockwave that would do diffuse the energy away from the point of impact.

This is also more in line with what was shown since, as depicted when Boros melted parts of the ship, his blasts spread out upon impact.

What do you guys think of Saitama's Stamina? Someone told me that Saitama doesn't have feat stamina so I can't fight for more than 1 day.

What do you guys think of Saitama's Stamina? Someone told me that Saitama doesn't have feat stamina so I can't fight for more than 1 day.
Saitama's been having on and off battles throughout the whole monster association. Should be pretty high. He wasn't showing any sign of fatigue.

Although I wonder if it's related to his potential as well. 🤔

He doesn't seem tired in the slightest after his fight against Saitama.
In his fight agains the Subterraneans in his dream he legit kills an absurd amount of opponents capable of harming him from early morning to late afternoon before being ready to face the final boss, but idk how dream Saitama would scale to Realtama.

Back