• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So we are saying Garou loses all of the copied stats when not using Mode Saitama/Power Mimicry? Where was that stated and why is that even a thing?

That is a very big weakness. Actually why is Garou trying to attack Saitama without using Mode Saitama if that is the case? He should know that without his power mimicry he is many, many, times weaker if we go by this logic. Yet he is still confused when Saitama is still stronger than him.

Him taking those Serious Punches without having Mode Saitama on should be proof that the stat boost is permanent. Since even without Mode Saitama he is taking those hits. Why are we just assuming his natural durability before he uses power mimicry had to be that high from the very beginning?

The power mimicry is a permanent boost to his abilities. I don't see why we're saying it's temporary, despite nothing stating that.

He even states he refines the power he copies.

Garou started out at 5-A/High 4-C, and jumped up to 4-A after copying Saitama's Serious Punch.

That is what I was assuming we were going for.

Sandbox is finished, I think? Anything else that should be added or changed
Io is colder than negative 100 Celcius and has an extremely poisonous atmosphere. That should give resistance to extreme cold and poison.

Saitama also shows energy projection when copying MCGSF. It can be argued that MCGSF gives access to its base components which would give Attack Reflection, Statistics Amplification, and Air Manipulation. (At least as "possibly")

During the time travel scene they blatantly show subatomic matter manipulation and anti-matter manipulation.

Saitama should have limited reality warping via upscaling from Garou.

Serious Table Flip should grant limited sense manipulation

If we treat Gravity Knuckles as gravity manipulation, then Saitama has resistance to gravity manipulation.

Blast should have limited sealing since he tried to trap Garou in his portals. There is also dimensional seal stuff.

Btw since Saitama's AD can be sped by intense emotions would it mean he can use rage power?

Last edited:
Saitama should be choking on that atmosphere as well given there's no oxygen , so what does that give him in terms of breathing?

Btw... for the scaling...

1.11 Kilofoe = Serious Punch^2 <<< Base Awakened Garou's Durability (Completely no-sells the Serious Punch^2)
I don't think so. Saying Awakened Garou is base at that point wouldn't make any sense since in that instance the whole point of getting Saitama mad was so he can copy Saitama's full power so he can win against Blast.
which feat???????
Remember Garou made a gamma ray burst and Blast was probably referring to his higher dimensional and spatial manipulation (hyperspace gates) when he was making that quotation.

Also, he did manage to control Serious Punch squared energy without any of his usual abilities with help.

It's just some pseudo-science shenanigans Murata put in to make it sound cool, just like the whole "Reversal of Causality" shit.

Though it could probably give Saitama very limited Subatomic Matter Manipulation.
I think it might be subatomic body control since he's doing it to his own molecules

Saitama should have limited reality warping via upscaling from Garou.
Not really. Garou just wanted Saitama to copy God's divine power, which is energy manipulation.
If we treat Gravity Knuckles as gravity manipulation, then Saitama has resistance to gravity manipulation.
I disagree. There's no evidence his tanking of it was due to any degree of innate resistance to gravity manipulation specifically especially as he was being knocked around during that combo.
Btw since Saitama's AD can be sped by intense emotions would it mean he can use rage power?
Saitama's AD also depends on there being a comparable opponent though, so just being angry supposedly isn't enough.

I agree with everything else though.

Why limited reality manipulation?
Also, why not manipulation of causality, if it was specifically said that the causality was reversed (literally it is not time travel, it was specifically the causality that was mentioned)
And by the way, how much evidence is there of universal

1. Why should it be Florean language? Why this time? Why was it not shown the other times?
Because as we are shown. Saitama merely reverses time and goes into whatever point of time he wants to enter. That's simply time travel and the feat has nothing to do with Causality Manipulation.

It's called "reversal of Causality" because Saitama went back in time and prevented the future events from happening.

2. Sure? Because I don't trust people who tell me that and don't show
Because what is there to show? There's no universal feat neither do any evidence for it exist. End of story

Because as we are shown. Saitama merely reverses time and goes into whatever point of time he wants to enter. That's simply time travel and the feat has nothing to do with Causality Manipulation.

It's called "reversal of Causality" because Saitama went back in time and prevented the future events from happening.

Because what is there to show? There's no universal feat neither do any evidence for it exist. End of story
1.ok
2. why does it have to be specifically a feat all the time? because it can't be the staments or something like that, not always the feat,because the feat is more powerful than the stament of someone

2.I'm not sure if it says that the punch was delivered before the action of the punch occurs, that is making the effect (the punch) happen before the cause (saitama hitting)
You're making the feat sound more simple and flexible than it is. Since Saitama never had a drawn out fight with Garou, Garou never helped him travel back in time, so the punch he gave Garou couldn't have possibly happened. It's a happenstance of semantics, Saitama is not directly manipulating causality.

The most you can have is "Limited Causality Manipulation via time travel".

You're making the feat sound more simple and flexible than it is. Since Saitama never had a drawn out fight with Garou, Garou never helped him travel back in time, so the punch he gave Garou couldn't have possibly happened. It's a happenstance of semantics, Saitama is not directly manipulating causality.

The most you can have is "Limited Causality Manipulation via time travel".
better than not have that

2. why does it have to be specifically a feat all the time? because it can't be the staments or something like that, not always the feat,because the feat is more powerful than the stament of someone
What statements are there though? The inner universe thing is not a feat at all.

Can you give my anything suggesting Universal. Because I sure can't, there's nothing to support universal

That doesn't mean anything though? And just because she said he looked like the structural diagram of the universe doesn't mean he created it.
why? it was made clear that god is clearly the creator of the opm universe, it would not make sense for him to be someone else
blast say that him and garou cosmic fear mode can control the reality of the cosmos,Garou has the knowledge of all the energy of the cosmos and its forces (don't ask me because time is a force of the universe)and his body is a enteir cosmos,there is even a constellation that is the constellation of the hunter (reference).
Garou's body isn't asthetic or anything, since it was shown that even Garou can have all the energy of the cosmos and its forces in it.
which is reflected in his body.
wait for a databook to say that it has the power of the entire cosmos and then you deny it (like the planetary boros, but let's not start)

why? it was made clear that god is clearly the creator of the opm universe, it would not make sense for him to be someone else
blast say that him and garou cosmic fear mode can control the reality of the cosmos,Garou has the knowledge of all the energy of the cosmos and its forces (don't ask me because time is a force of the universe)and his body is a enteir cosmos,there is even a constellation that is the constellation of the hunter (reference).
God being able to know everything doesn't indicate he's the creator. Unless we have an actual statement of GOD creating the universe, then he won't be listed as universal.

wait for a databook to say that it has the power of the entire cosmos and then you deny it (like the planetary boros, but let's not start)
What has Boros got to do with anything?

Back