• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it discussed whether Cosmic Fear Garou will have two separate keys: one before his fight against Blast and one after? I think he should have a base key in this form where he hasn't copied Blast's powers.
well, garou was overpowering blast's portals in base form, so he's already scaling above blast there

Did you really just decided to base immeasurable speed on the OPM wiki and ignore the actual context?

Is it discussed whether Cosmic Fear Garou will have two separate keys: one before his fight against Blast and one after? I think he should have a base key in this form where he hasn't copied Blast's powers.
The plan is
5-A, possibly High 4-C, up to 4-A with Power Mimicry, higher with Reactive Evolution

Has anyone made calculations for Saitama's Serious Tableflip and the Io speed feat? And are any of them accepted?

Has anyone made calculations for Saitama's Serious Tableflip and the Io speed feat? And are any of them accepted?
Yes for both.

Tableflip got Low 5-B and Class Y

Io ping pong got MFTL to MFTL+. I'll grab the calcs in a bit.

I think Kachon wanted to do thread son them as well?

By the way, Murata changed the explanation of the time travel a bit and it was recently translated here it's the old one:
page_57.png

And this is the new one:
page_57.png

I'm not really sure what any of it really means? I read somewhere that it's supposed to be similar to some Quantum Physics thing?

Well, just waiting for calculations now.

Sandbox is finished, I think? Anything else that should be added or changed?

Btw... for the scaling...

1.11 Kilofoe = Serious Punch^2 <<< Base Awakened Garou's Durability (Completely no-sells the Serious Punch^2) < Base Saitama's Strength (Drew blood from Garou. Garou believed he had to copy Saitama to win the fight, inferring that he was still way beyond his level)

After that, they basically just go off the charts. So scaling is weird, lol. Don't take it too seriously.

<<< Evolved Awakened Garou (Grew exponentially from before on a graph where his previous strength was 0) <<< Evolved Saitama (Stomped Evolved Awakened Garou and evolved far beyond him. One-shot Base Awakened Garou with a casual punch)

So here is the ping pong calc for Saitama speed, I think Garou with Mode Saitama should scale to it as base Cosmic Garou was getting completely blitzed.

Also shouldn't Saitama have far higher with Accelerated development in all of his stats? He scales ridiculously high above the 4-A feat when it kicks in.

So here is the ping pong calc for Saitama speed, I think Garou with Mode Saitama should scale to it as base Cosmic Garou was getting completely blitzed.

Also shouldn't Saitama have far higher with Accelerated development in all of his stats? He scales ridiculously high above the 4-A feat when it kicks in.
Yes. He does. And thanks, looks like it needs to be accepted, though.

By the way could we switch back to the conventional way of listing abilities for Saitama's page. It looks so weird rn because of the bullet points tbh.

@Therefir @KLOL506 what do you guys think of the timeframe used in this calculation?

Personally, I actually think he should at the very least be able to react at those times since he did against Platinum Sperm and greatly evolved since then.
So I have no problem with it.

Why is Garou's durability scaling to 4-A all together? I assume this is a mistake since you have Blast harming Garou, yet he isn't 4-A.

Garou's durability without a doubt increases when using his power mimicry, so Garou only withstood the 4-A stuff when his AP became 4-A as well.

Also no one has giving me an actual answer about using the inverse square law to find Blast's durability. Since he was inside the portal/gate thing as well, and was sent flying away by the power of the serious punch^2. The serious punch explosion yield is 1.1178994e+65 Joules.

I got the distance between Blast and the center of the serious punch^2 to be 3.894 m.

(1.1178994e+65)/(4pi((3.894)^2)) = 5.8667957e62 Joules per m^2

Using the average Cross Section Area of a human, which is 0.68 m^2.

Blast Durability = 5.8667957e62 x 0.68 = 3.98942108e62 Joules (IDK how to translate this to TeraFoe or whatever)

But I can say he is still scaling vastly below Saitama and Garou in this moment, his durability is only scaling to 0.35% the original explosion yield.

He's scaling to less than 1% of that power.

Why is Garou's durability scaling to 4-A all together?
He was literally at the epicenter of the collision and took no damage.

As for Blast scaling, hm. I might actually just remove that bit now that you mention it. It doesn't really make sense, and he probably didn't really hurt Garou.

He was literally at the epicenter of the collision and took no damage.
Yeah and he was using his power mimicry (Mode: Saitama). He should be 4-A with power mimicry. Why is his standard base durability 4-A?

Are we saying his attack potency increasing from 5-A/High 4-C with power mimicry is fine, but his durability can't do that?

Blast's AP doesn't scale to anything if he doesn't scale to Garou. He'd be Unknown, 4-A with Spatial Manipulation. Going by your sandbox.

Yeah and he was using his power mimicry (Mode: Saitama). He should be 4-A with power mimicry. Why is his standard base durability 4-A?
When he went out of Mode: Saitama he was still taking Serious Punches to the face, which managed to match his Mode: Saitama as well.

When he went out of Mode: Saitama he was still taking Serious Punches to the face, which managed to match his Mode: Saitama as well.
And? The profile is meant to show Garou going from his initial 5-A/High 4-C, up to his 4-A stats later on right?

Is that not how we're labeling Garou? Are we just ignoring his initial strength when he appeared and only using his end of fight stuff?

Are we saying he gets weaker if he isn't in Mode Saitama or doing that power mimicry? I don't agree with that.

Are you saying that he evolves to 4-A in base durability after copying Saitama the first time??

Basically...

Saitama's Serious Punches are 4-A. Base Garou (Without mimicry) was able to tank multiple of those, which is why I listed him at 4-A durability regardless.

Btw... for the scaling...

1.11 Kilofoe = Serious Punch^2 <<< Base Awakened Garou's Durability (Completely no-sells the Serious Punch^2) < Base Saitama's Strength (Drew blood from Garou. Garou believed he had to copy Saitama to win the fight, inferring that he was still way beyond his level)

After that, they basically just go off the charts. So scaling is weird, lol. Don't take it too seriously.

<<< Evolved Awakened Garou (Grew exponentially from before on a graph where his previous strength was 0) <<< Evolved Saitama (Stomped Evolved Awakened Garou and evolved far beyond him. One-shot Base Awakened Garou with a casual punch)
I'm pretty sure Garou's Dura should be at most 4-A considering he was still getting wrecked.

Blast would also scale to At most 4-A from this, and so does normal cosmic Garou

Back