• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
any one expect something about the one punch man live action,sonic live action is good(because sonic works for series and movies not videogames)but,one punch man?a anime,when all anime movie live actions are trash

When used Vs Saitama can incap or not because incap must be more than 1 day but Saitama doesn't feat Stamina at all or can't?

Saitama's stamina should be superhuman, as soon as he gets into a fight that would drain his stamina at all he's going to be feeling the same spirit that powered his younger self. We see this in the dream sequence and in the Garou fight (although he obviously wasn't enjoying the latter).

Lmao.

I was hoping for this tbh, I really liked the chapter up until the time travel part which kind of came out of nowhere (I mean obviously you could theorycraft about Saitama being able to do something like that cause Orochi and Garou could gain powers and skill from breaking their limiters but it was way too much of a leap imo).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought with the 4-A calc they both scaled fully to the 1.11 Zettafou?
1.11 Zettafoe is the full value, but we’re halving the result to account for it being a shared feat between two characters.

Though of course Saitama and Garou should comfortably be above 1.11 Zettafoe after evolving.
p.s, Hello, I'm new to posting on this board 👋
Welcome to the site!

BTW, would the Io ping pong thing scale to normal cosmic Garou in speed?

By the way, Murata changed the explanation of the time travel a bit and it was recently translated here it's the old one:
page_57.png

And this is the new one:
page_57.png

I'm not really sure what any of it really means? I read somewhere that it's supposed to be similar to some Quantum Physics thing?
It's the quantum retrocausality theory of time travel, one of the most plausible potential time travel methods

1.11 Zettafoe is the full value, but we’re halving the result to account for it being a shared feat between two characters.

Though of course Saitama and Garou should comfortably be above 1.11 Zettafoe after evolving.

Welcome to the site!
Yeah exactly, they lapped right passed the strength levels they were at when they performed that feat, Saitama even when he travelled back was was strong enough to one shot initial cosmic fear Garou who was otherwise taking hits from the Saitama past chapter 165. They should absolutely fully scale to it.

Wasn't there a quote in the early manga where Saitama ends up surpassing the version of him from tomorrow?

Thank you, Hope to make a good impression here 😁

I hope Murata changes the graph to show Saitama and Garou were constantly getting quadrillions of times stronger or something

Also get rid of that Time Travel bullshit

We get a statement about Saitama growing at ^2 his power per second, wich obviously gets ignored like the Jujutsu Kaisen black flash.
the reason why the black flash was rejected was:
because the characters did not do it on their own and more luckily, also according to them, if it were an increase of 2.5, many characters should be one shot (despite the fact that it takes 7.5 times is something that was invented in the wiki and verses vary on that)

We get a statement about Saitama growing at ^2 his power per second, wich obviously gets ignored like the Jujutsu Kaisen black flash.
That was only ignored because the scale of the destruction doesn't match the power increase.

Saitama wouldn't have that problem.

you had like 3.03 seconds but I never found your basis for that so
I never said anything about 3.03 seconds. I said the time between punches took 3.03 increments on the x axis, which can be seen from the fact that the nodes represent points where Garou copied Saitama and we saw earlier than Garou copied Saitama every time he got punched.

I hope Murata changes the graph to show Saitama and Garou were constantly getting quadrillions of times stronger or something

Also get rid of that Time Travel bullshit
The time travel could stay for all I care, get rid of the farting and sneezing. It's not funny. This chapter was great except for key/small parts, so there really isn't much to fix/redraw. I would like it if time travel got removed for something that made more sense, but tbh my biggest asks are removing the sneeze and fart

Back