• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
watchdog man no diffs cosmic garou

Furry Power huh?

3e4.jpg

I cant wait for the end of the fight to be Saitama punching Garou back to Earth, but he lands in Q City, and subsequently gets clowned on by Watchdog Man

I’ve been in the sonic community lately, I’m surprised at how the community Has fallen in love with a character design to this extend.

I swear not even infinite’s design was so liked before the reveal of him being a beta ****.

Edit: I’m to assume the word C..u..c..k has bad reputation here for it to be censored.

I’ve been in the sonic community lately, I’m surprised at how the community Has fallen in love with a character design to this extend.

I swear not even infinite’s design was so liked before the reveal of him being a beta ****.

Edit: I’m to assume the word C..u..c..k has bad reputation here for it to be censored.

Boa hancuck

What do you think if we add Garou get Non Physical Interaction scalling from Saitama. We know that Garou not only copy Saitama's punch but also the power of Saitama. I think Garou should get possibly NPI because he can copy Saitama's power

Last edited:
Perhaps
The main focus would be Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou (Current strongest anime verse on the wiki)
Probably not. Sure, it's the strongest anime verse but barely anyone has actually read it from what I've seen. And it already ended years ago so there is nothing much to discuss about it unless the author decides to continue it. (Which doesn't seem likely tbh)

Anyone else get the idea that Saitama is going to perform a Full Power / Death Punch to finish Garou off? I think it'd make sense as a throw back to that Genos sparring match.

I think this is the way he will retain is status as the "One Punch Man." Showing us his first actual true power strike and completely obliterating Garou in one hit. I don't think it'd be very cool if the Serious Punches are his actual limit. Since Garou is taking multiple of them.

Garou will probably try to copy it, but then he'll realize it's too far beyond the scope of his own abilities. He'll probably end up dropping another infinite / limitless statement about his strength before getting Gods power knocked out of him and being nulled back into a normal human. The attack sends waves throughout the entire universe, or perhaps obliterates even more cosmic stuff.

Anyone else get the idea that Saitama is going to perform a Full Power / Death Punch to finish Garou off? I think it'd make sense as a throw back to that Genos sparring match.

I think this is the way he will retain is status as the "One Punch Man." Showing us his first actual true power strike and completely obliterating Garou in one hit. I don't think it'd be very cool if the Serious Punches are his actual limit. Since Garou is taking multiple of them.

Garou will probably try to copy it, but then he'll realize it's too far beyond the scope of his own abilities. He'll probably end up dropping another infinite / limitless statement about his strength before getting Gods power knocked out of him and being nulled back into a normal human. The attack sends waves throughout the entire universe, or perhaps obliterates even more cosmic stuff.
Lame

Does anyone else think Garou will get even more power-ups from "God"? Blast already mentioned that Garou didn't fully accept his powers and in the webcomic, besides his initial second form his third and fourth forms might also be from "God" since he looks skywards each transformation. If we look from a different perspective, "Just a bit more and I would change the world" can be interpreted as a plea rather than a monologue.

I’m waiting for Blast to reveal he has limiters on like his son.

Does anyone else think Garou will get even more power-ups from "God"? Blast already mentioned that Garou didn't fully accept his powers and in the webcomic, besides his initial second form his third and fourth forms might also be from "God" since he looks skywards each transformation. If we look from a different perspective, "Just a bit more and I would change the world" can be interpreted as a plea rather than a monologue.
Wouldn’t be surprised at all. to top it off, what a way to end it if it looks like his web comic form.

Back