• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no lol, are you crazy?
No, because they are currently rated at At least FTL. That is what I assumed you meant by "currently". If you mean with the new feats, which are not on the profile yet, probably, but calcs still need to be accepted. And since this is OPM, we prob gonna get like 50 calcs of the same feat that the calc members gotta sit through

It's really just the standards of the whole different planet size discussion. The name fallacy just doesn't apply here. It's called Earth,
Okay but if I have a verse where the characters call a planet Earth, but they're on a gas giant floating around a blue star, I can tell it's not Earth, regardless of the name.

Tbh I don't Luffy would be able to destroy Africa + Asia with his strongest blow in Gear 5. I don't have a idea how a island level punch is multi continental
Look I have plenty of reservations about OP scaling on this website but that’s pretty damn disingenuous to say it’s just island level.
Even taken at face value it’s like multiple Island level buffs stacked upon each other.

When’s the Shonen General Discussion Thread getting made?

image0.jpg

OPM Earth is literally just an alternate version of Earth. Hell it might even be our Earth in the future. The intent is obviously for it to have the same size.

OPM Earth is literally just an alternate version of Earth. Hell it might even be our Earth in the future. The intent is obviously for it to have the same size.
yeah, tectonics activities transformaded the continents into a supercontinent like Pangea, i do believe that it's the same size aswell

Back