• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The shorts are terrible because they repeat themselves constantly
“Battle IQ, IQ, skill, technique, smarts, experience, martial arts” like bruh
not to mention how innacurate those videos are, and how the system they use is flawed
If a character has 900-3 points, but the 3 points are that they’re 9 dimensions higher in power, immeasurably faster, and indestructible then the guy with 900 random bs wins in their eyes

The shorts are terrible because they repeat themselves constantly
“Battle IQ, IQ, skill, technique, smarts, experience, martial arts” like bruh
not to mention how innacurate those videos are, and how the system they use is flawed
If a character has 900-3 points, but the 3 points are that they’re 9 dimensions higher in power, immeasurably faster, and indestructible then the guy with 900 random bs wins in their eyes
Ainsi bas la vida

almost 90 pages into the next chapter, what will happen? Will God show up or at least some more hint that he's about to show up? another absurd feat? Will it be answered whether or not stars were destroyed? I'm very anxious.

take it easy, according to Murata's promise he will make the fight between saitama and garou will shake the galaxy, maybe even destroy the galaxy itself

Imagine if Saitama and Garou somehow made it back to the asteroid belt and then did another one of those crazy speed feats by dashing across the entire thing multiple times with a timer at the bottom of the panels.

Funnily enough it would fit with how Murata has done them. A bunch of rocks for the characters to jump off, floating in space.

Would probably result in something in the millions of FTL. Lol.

we should've waited for the fight to end before spending effort calcing everything from 167 since there's a good chance that they're just gonna shit all over the feats later on
also I don't know why people thought it'd be a good idea to calculate serious table flip after a multi galaxy level punch but whatever

we should've waited for the fight to end before spending effort calcing everything from 167 since there's a good chance that they're just gonna shit all over the feats later on
also I don't know why people thought it'd be a good idea to calculate serious table flip after a multi galaxy level punch but whatever
Serious series flip is for a LS upgrade

Unrelated note, I was playing on Hypixel, and some kid was spamming I like balls in the chat, and when I asked him to stop he said "Your homophobic and I'll report you", (yes, he used the wrong your). When I replied I'm LGBTQ he said "So? I'm (insert some random country I've never heard of)". Like who tf is this kid lmao.

Unrelated note, I was playing on Hypixel, and some kid was spamming I like balls in the chat, and when I asked him to stop he said "Your homophobic and I'll report you", (yes, he used the wrong your). When I replied I'm LGBTQ he said "So? I'm (insert some random country I've never heard of)". Like who tf is this kid lmao.
Sounds like One Punch Man. Is this a leak of next chapter?

Serious Punch destroys half of Mars and it's supposed to be insanely impressive, and we get a vague statement about the dark spot in space in addition, which neither confirms nor outright refutes it being obliterated stars, thus leading to a never-ending debate on the subject, and it not getting accepted because it's too much of a vague and controversial subject, thus only the new Mars feat and Gamma Ray Burst are valid.

Serious Punch destroys half of Mars and it's supposed to be insanely impressive, and we get a vague statement about the dark spot in space in addition, which neither confirms nor outright refutes it being obliterated stars, thus leading to a never-ending debate on the subject, and it not getting accepted because it's too much of a vague and controversial subject, thus only the new Mars feat and Gamma Ray Burst are valid.
smells like cope to me

Things I want next chapter:
  • Garou mimics the Big Bang
  • More Mimicry Bullshit / Martial Arts Feats
  • Asteroid Belt Speed Feat with Timer
  • Black hole in space is confirmed to be legitimate star destruction. (Or just confirmed to be something, at the very least. Don't want a long, drawn out debate about what it is)
  • More colored pages of cosmic stuff.

• Black hole in space is confirmed to be legitimate star destruction. (Or just confirmed to be something, at the very least. Don't want a long, drawn out debate about what it is)
And a universal statement

What happen if the next chapter didn't mention about the black void?

Imagine if we get a dialogue of Blast saying something like "I can't believe that attack destroyed everything as far as the end of the universe! These guys are monsters!"
Ending it with a Big Bang would be dope, but part of me really wanted to see Garou gaining Atomic level body control by phasing through blows via quantuum tunneling. Also, kinda wished Tatsumaki and Atomic Samurai tried copying Garou just for him to copy her Psychic abilities and then create some energy swords to show Atomic Samurai what a true "Atomic" slash is.

Edit: Speaking about Martial arts Garou got all the dura neg i could ask for. But in order for it to be perfect i would like him to learn to use WSRSF subconsciously with every muscle of his body, turning it into a buffed version of Baki Xiaoli. (Bonus point if he gets hit by a huge Kamehameha ike energy blast and just walks through it unscathed, ala Superman in Goku vs Superman 2. Some more stat amping abilities, in special speed amps would be cool too.

Last edited:
I truly feel that we'll be lucky to see one final move from garou, cuz with the format of the chapter, these 90 pages will be downhill for him, unless he peaks around 20-30 pages in and meets his demise towards the end which is very plausible. also the wc fight was only 100 pages with alot of s class dialogue so the manga can fit way more in.

saitama is gonna have to momentarily stop suppressing himself and blitz garou before he gets copied again
if saitama ever uses his full power and doesn't do that then they'd be writing themselves into a corner, and would probably nerf garou's ability to get rid of awesome potential for insane stuff like high 3-A power copying

If its 90 drawings, probably mostly just some moon/planet wrecking and hopping and some kinda cliff hanger i would think. I dont think they can pull off much tier 3 stuff yet without blast or specific things happening to stop it ending the series.

I still support 3-B for genoses core though!

Back