• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is the criteria to start a Planet Size discussion again?
There's no criteria to start a discussion, but there's criteria to allow the size to go through
Because of the issue of not allowing larger planets regardless, Moritzva came up with these criteria.

Here
So, can we agree with the following:

Planet calculations are not to be used unless:

The planet does not sharply resemble Real Life Earth.
There are canonical measurements/references of measurement that don't require calculation stacking.
There are multiple consistent statements or frames of reference regarding it's size.
There are multiple consistent shots/images/maps of it's size.
There is little to no counterevidence or antifeats as to the planet's size.
Here
To confirm a calculation regarding a fictional planet's size, it must be first be confirmed with little doubt that:

• There are legitimate reasons to believe the planet may be larger beyond the calculation itself.
    • Examples of this can vary from confirmation from the author, suggestion or statements from characters in-verse, or features resembling that of later planets (such as rings around the planet).
  • There are limited anti-feats regarding the planet's size, such as defying physics that would come with a planet of such size.
  • The planet does not directly resemble our planet Earth, and thus, can be assumed to be of different size.
  • The planet calculation is consistent with any other shots or models of the planet in the verse.

Tbh I don't Luffy would be able to destroy Africa + Asia with his strongest blow in Gear 5
The wiki doesn't go by destructive capacity, it goes by energy.

I personally don't think TTM can destroy a city with one punch, but it's our system.
I was going to comment on RV thread, but you know, if I did they would delete my comment and ratio me
You can ask permission from a staff member.

That's the limit of what I'll say on this topic.

Anyways

I've recently binged OPM, I don't see much saying it can have a different sized planet

Even the thing is called earth. That's a slap in the face
from multiple shots of earth(too lazy to find them and also if im not tripping) we can see another continent on the other side of earth which seems to be taking up a large portion. going by irl earths water to land ratio, opm earth seems to have a more balanced ratio rather than a 70/30 irl earth ratio.

from multiple shots of earth(too lazy to find them and also if im not tripping) we can see another continent on the other side of earth which seems to be taking up a large portion. going by irl earths water to land ratio, opm earth seems to have a more balanced ratio rather than a 70/30 irl earth ratio.
You're misunderstanding.

That follows like.. . what 2 criteria? That isn't enough

Bye wankers, I'm going home. Keep sucking Naruto and Luffy's penis all you want, bye
I'm not even doing much for Naruto and One Piece and in the case of One Piece I'm not even on the Supporters list and I still think that you are not arguing in an even remotely serious or well-constructed manner. One-Punch Man has a lot of popularity and this thread alone is proof of that.

PS: I just felt like making a response to this despite Muuuuh having been banned, so there is no need to point that out in case someone who is reading this got the impression that I missed that.

CSRC is now star level, per data book

EDIT: idk about Naruto but One Piece absolutely is wanked to hell. OP Earth is not any bigger than ours, so multi-continental for Big Mom or Kaido? Seriously?
"I'm too incredulous that this is the level of their feats!!!!... What, if I have any tangible evidence to suggest this rating is incorrect?... N..No, but HIGH 6-A OP, DUDE!"

You're more than welcome to try and fight this in an One Piece CRT, you'll be humbled there, but keep it out of the OPM thread.

The wank excessive, lack of openness to constructive criticism and rule difference for less famous series is what makes VSBW be ridiculed on many battle forums, simply no one takes seriously

But I'm fine with it, I only enter here to see the links when comes out new chapter of OPM
Just like any other site, more so with discord debating servers, lol. It aint limited to vsbw.

Back