• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, the art in some recent chapters is worse than previous ones when he was taking at least a month to produce them but it's still the best in the industry.
I….don’t know about that one chief. My man’s making art portraits and gifs (lol) in some of the most recent chapters. Though I guess to each their own.

Art shenanigans aside, I think the final move to end the fight before Garou starts rapidly decreasing will be a “super serious punch”, trust the process🗿

Ironically, thinking Saitama isn’t putting 100% of his power into his attacks is what’s headcanon as of right now.
If this is Saitama's full power and it's not annihilating Garou, how is Saitama going to defeat "God"? Garou is only a fraction of a fraction of "God"'s power. Saitama definitely has more to show than we'll see in this fight
Reddit banned me
👑

At this point, I'm fully convinced Murata is going to have Saitama and Garou team up against "God" or some shit. He can't exactly go the "Man, I'm really depressed that I lost, so I'll talk with you in a broken house" route or the "I've powered up so much that my body eventually failed and reverted me to my original form" route anymore. Either Garou gets rocked and flees the scene... into outer space, or "God" interrupts and Garou decides that joining forces with Saitama is the only way to achieve his own goals.

At this point, I'm fully convinced Murata is going to have Saitama and Garou team up against "God" or some shit. He can't exactly go the "Man, I'm really depressed that I lost, so I'll talk with you in a broken house" route or the "I've powered up so much that my body eventually failed and reverted me to my original form" route anymore. Either Garou gets rocked and flees the scene... into outer space, or "God" interrupts and Garou decides that joining forces with Saitama is the only way to achieve his own goals.
"God" is only going to fight anyone near the end of the series in the final arcs, and Murata has just confirmed that the series is not ending but the Garou fight will be coming to a close soon. There's no time nor narrative room for a fight with "God", Saitama will just punch the "God" out of Garou and forcibly depower him and they'll find their way back to earth one way or another.

"God" is only going to fight anyone near the end of the series in the final arcs, and Murata has just confirmed that the series is not ending but the Garou fight will be coming to a close soon.
When did this happen? There are so many posts made by you nerds since the last time I was here smh.

Garou shouldn't be straight-up 4-A. Before copying the Serious Punch best he was doing was matching Saitama's Normal Punches, and even his charged GRB attack didn't leave any real damage on Saitama. Just because Saitama was "scratched" doesn't mean he should scale. Saitama was unbothered. He was likely just talking about the clothes and the little dirt scuff marks on his body.
Right, because being scratched is basically what you say when you're clothes are ripped to shreds and dirtied.

Seriously, **** this stupid, pointless argument. It's so embarrassing when respectable debaters start huffing copium for zero reason.
unknown.png

even more , murata just tweeted this
Also just noticed this, cool.

I heard from a Saitama fan said that opm creater said in a interview that Saitama tatsumaki and fubuki are classmate and fubuki and tatsumaki has a crush on Saitama if that is true then Saitama is no longer one of a single fellow on this earth no single forever

Back