• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is the 5th or 6th time we've seen Saitama potentially take damage, and all the other times ended up being fake-outs, and we've already had a couple such fake-outs in this fight. That being what it is, I'll need hard confirmation Saitama is taking damage here before I believe it
I’m confident he is taking damage. The power creep should have reached that point.

That not will happen
On the off chance that Genos is truly dead, the chances of Garou's survival is minuscule at best. If that's the case, the best scenario for him would be Saitama realizing he is still a human deep down and it is another being's influence that made him change. Even then, his safety wouldn't be guaranteed.

secret scoop behind OPM's plot development revealed!!1!

dgwgiygcjfb91.png

Last edited:
On the off chance that Genos is truly dead, the chances of Garou's survival is minuscule at best. If that's the case, the best scenario for him would be Saitama realizing he is still a human deep down and it is another being's influence that made him change. Even then, his safety wouldn't be guaranteed.
That not will happen too, Genos is alive

Did a few drops of Genos' oil hitch a ride with him to Io?
Did Monster Garou make Saitama bleed but Cosmic Garou battering Saitama with several different martial artist techniques and blasting him with a gamma ray burst did not, until he used Mode Saitama?

Monster Garou >>>> Cosmic Garou. Time to make a CRT boys.

Yall maybe hate my opinion, but I really dislike the idea of Saitama bleeding like that, in my opinion, it breaks the conception of One Punch Man
The point is that instead of the protagonist getting stronger it’s the enemies that are getting stronger to defeat the big good guy
Saitama is like if Jiren was the main character, but cosmic is garou’s ultra instinct

The point is that instead of the protagonist getting stronger it’s the enemies that are getting stronger to defeat the big good guy
Saitama is like if Jiren was the main character, but cosmic is garou’s ultra instinct
Except Saitama, unlike Jiren, is never going to lose lol

Maybe. The only person who can really tell saitama that however is blast and co at the last minute.

To be fair, besides the initial serious punch Saitama doesn't seem to want Garou dead considering he only expressed a desire to "beat the shit out of" him.

To be fair, besides the initial serious punch Saitama doesn't seem to want Garou dead considering he only expressed a desire to "beat the shit out of" him.
Punching a hole through somebody is what Saitama considers "normal beating" if the original Orochi fight is anything to go by. So "beat the shit out of" can pretty much be considered a death sentence.

Considering that both the main Vib translation as well as the "official" Viz translation say the same thing (essentially), I'd say it certainly isn't a mistranslation, and especially not an accidental one. Yeah, we don't see the specific kanji in the raws, but that doesn't mean that the actual translations are debunked. They aren't just looking at kanji and searching for its definition, they understand how to read kanji, which is a complex written language, and we (or at least most of us) simply don't, the opinion of the translators is naturally more validated, although I'd like to get an actual response from one of them about the subject.

Either way, it's not that big a deal to be honest. It's just a contradictory throwaway hyperbole statement and shouldn't be taken seriously. The only annoying thing about it is the amount of Saitama fanboys that are gonna bring it up thinking it makes him unbeatable, but that isn't anything new.

"Yeah, we don't see the specific kanji in the raws, but that doesn't mean that the actual translations are debunked

They aren't just looking at kanji and searching for its definition, they understand how to read kanji, which is a complex written language, and we (or at least most of us) simply don't, the opinion of the translators is naturally more validated, although I'd like to get an actual response from one of them about the subject.

???? Based on what I have checked and found- If there are no kanji or word that implies or supports the word "infinite" there, then how else is it correct at a face value? Sure it might make sense and flow better- But it'd technically be wrong if you were to take a look at a face value. Accurately speaking, its a mistranslation (only the specific wording), aside from that? The translation is accurate, just wrong wording. Thats the only issue. "They arent just looking at kanji and searching for its definition"....Ok, so the specific wording that they translated is just straight up wrong, and they simply did it to make sense and flow better. k.

yeah no, that isnt how it works. but anyways, it doesn't matter that much anyways.

It has no relation to the topic, but does anyone know a good site to read comic books in Spanish? I'd like to read Savage Dragon again but I'm too lazy to read in English

It has no relation to the topic, but does anyone know a good site to read comic books in Spanish? I'd like to read Savage Dragon again but I'm too lazy to read in English
Not sure about American Comics, but with manga you can install Manga Dex and choose a Spanish option.

Why was that censored

This is the 5th or 6th time we've seen Saitama potentially take damage, and all the other times ended up being fake-outs, and we've already had a couple such fake-outs in this fight. That being what it is, I'll need hard confirmation Saitama is taking damage here before I believe it
by4yhrq814a91.png
8l8fhqq814a91.png

Someone on reddit pointed this out, and i think people have said this impact effect has been used on other impacts that wouldn't be blood as well.

Imagine if we get a speed and AP feat next chapter that makes all previous calcs useless
But seriously, considering Murata said the fight is about to end i wouldn't be surprised if Saitama just lays the beatdown next chapter and breaks Garou's shell.
i said the fight was gonna only last like 2 more chapters, its already been 3 lol.

Imagine if we get a speed and AP feat next chapter that makes all previous calcs useless
But seriously, considering Murata said the fight is about to end i wouldn't be surprised if Saitama just lays the beatdown next chapter and breaks Garou's shell.
well if it ends up being FTL or MFTL, then at that point the other calcs are less useless, and more so supporting evidence

Back