• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case. With how things are going, I think it’s pretty likely that it’ll be revealed that God was the cause of a lot of crises in the series.
I agree. Questions like "How does God create monsters?" are things I've been waiting to be answered for quite a while now, and now that we're closer to those answers than we've ever been, I can't help but to feel hyped.

Bro Blast couldn’t even stop a chunk of the universe from getting blown up by Garou there’s no way they’re gonna be able to fight god at all 💀

Child emperor also resisted monsterization as well. Wouldn't that kinda count?
Was he stated to have resisted it or are you deriving that from the visuals? This instance of monsterization seems closer to Corruption than outright Soul Manipulation to me.

Was he stated to have resisted or are you deriving that from the visuals? This instance of monsterization seems closer to Corruption than outright Soul Manipulation to me.
He broke out of the Phoenix space and didn't become a monster.

Note that was Child emperors spirit being monsterized.

He broke out of the Phoenix space and didn't become a monster.
Yeah, I recall that Child Emperor eventually got out of it and that he ultimately didn't become a monster. Was there an instance of Child Emperor breaking out before Saitama intervened? The redraws make that a bit confusing to remember.

Yall maybe hate my opinion, but I really dislike the idea of Saitama bleeding like that, in my opinion, it breaks the conception of One Punch Man
I don't think it breaks the concept of OPM, but I believe it's too early in the series that this is happening, this should be something happening in your last battle, the hardest one

This and the fact that Saitama is theoretically using 100% of his power makes me think that Saitama is getting stronger every day, making the moment of today's Saitama vs Saitama audiobook of yesterday's be a thing

Back