• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I believe my strory is true cause Saitama getting his power doesn't make sense at least to me it doesn't make sense like that crabmonster what his name yes crablante I guess if I was wrong please tell me ok

My theory is that Saitama is a God who forgot all his memories but when he will get his memories he will get some new transformation and powers I guess and will defeat god with that powers with now iam seeing Saitama vs garou match I don't think he can defeat God with this much power
I believe my strory is true cause Saitama getting his power doesn't make sense at least to me it doesn't make sense like that crabmonster what his name yes crablante I guess if I was wrong please tell me ok
I think that sort of scenario would go against Saitama's established identity as a regular guy who achieved great power. It would also discredit the limiter theory in Saitama's case, so I'd rather get some new details about what people who managed to remove their limiters are capable of.

I think that sort of scenario would go against Saitama's established identity as a regular guy who achieved great power. It would also discredit the limiter theory in Saitama's case, so I'd rather get some new details about what people who managed to remove their limiters are capable of.
Please tell me PS getting his powers make sense and that crab monster as well

Or I think thier is one more God in OPM who is good I guess

efoJB1y.jpeg
Ah, a Reddit post

Tbf, Saitama being a God who lost his memories is so cliche I don't even want to imagine it
I know lame story same copy paste Story but then also it sound to me more convincing then 100 push 100situp then survived the pressure of space with out space suit survived in one of the moon of Jupiter I don't think 100 push and 100 sit up can make someone that powerfull and durable

I know lame story same copy paste Story but then also it sound to me more convincing then 100 push 100situp then survived the pressure of space with out space suit survived in one the moon of Jupiter I don't think 100 push and 100 sit up can make someone that powerfull and durable
I think you should read this chapter again. And it's not only 100 push, 100situp, 10km per day, is overcome your own limits, continue fighting even when your body can't resist anymore

Please tell me PS getting his powers make sense and that crab monster as well
Or I think thier is one more God in OPM who is good I guess
Is PS Platinum Sperm? In the case of Crablante it has been established that people can turn into Mysterious Beings under certain circumstances, so this is just a case like that and in this case it isn't even a particularly powerful Mysterious Being. What I'm saying here doesn't have anything to do with whether or not something makes sense. Saitama has been established as someone who started out as a completely ordinary person and got strength far beyond the norm through means that baffle and puzzle those who hear about it. There is certainly something unknown about how exactly that happened but I feel like as if suddenly revealing that Saitama was actually an incredibly powerful and special type of being all along would be detrimental to his character and I don't think that there is foreshadowing or buildup for something like this either.

I think you should read this chapter again. And it's not only 100 push, 100situp, 10km per day, is overcome your own limits, continue fighting even when your body can't resist anymore
Yes I have readed it still don't know how that make him that strong and durable cause his limiter being removed or just got his power from someone else or he is not a human who knows just my theory

Is PS Platinum Sperm? In the case of Crablante it has been established that people can turn into Mysterious Beings under certain circumstances, so this is just a case like that and in this case it isn't even a particularly powerful Mysterious Being. What I'm saying here doesn't have anything to do with whether or not something makes sense. Saitama has been established as someone who started out as a completely ordinary person and got strength far beyond the norm through means that baffle and puzzle those who hear about it. There is certainly something unknown about how exactly that happened but I feel like as if suddenly revealing that Saitama was actually an incredibly powerful and special type of being all along would be detrimental to his character and I don't think that there is foreshadowing or buildup for something like this either.
Yes platinum sperm😂

Yes I have readed it still don't know how that make him that strong and durable cause his limiter being removed or just got his power from someone else or he is not a human who knows just my theory

Has readen it

Doesn't know how Saitama gained his strength despite it explains what means limiter being removed

Sigh. Anyway, Saitama being a God who lost his memories will kill his entire character

I think it would be better for the story if he is just a human. It's how Saitama views himself and him being an ordinary person who got incredible power has an effect on those around him, so it's pretty essential for his character in my opinion.

Yes platinum sperm😂
I don't think that we have a statement for how Black Sperm got his powers and Platinum Sperm is a result of Black Sperm's powers, so I can't say anything about his origins. Platinum Sperm is simply a particularly powerful Mysterious Being that the heroes had to face though he got defeated by Garou instead.

I dont think there should be some cheesy explanation to it at all beyond breaking his limiter. The whole point of his character is he got that strength from above average at best training. It would ruin the whole gag behind it.

I dont think there should be some cheesy explanation to it at all beyond breaking his limiter. The whole point of his character is he got that strength from above average at best training. It would ruin the whole gag behind it.
I honestly care far more for his established character and his future development than the gag.

The breaking of his limits is literally representative of one of OPM's central themes... It does not contradict development in the slightest.
Yes it's representative is removing his limits is main theme of show but I just said it doesn't make sense beside that everything is good the plot and where this strory is going everything is awesome with amazing arts just I need a proper explaination of his power then just that exercise I even got boundless scaling Saitama in YouTube and the reason is cause Saitama is limitless he has infinite strength 😂

It was implied that Saitama broke his limiter there, which is the most common belief. But some people deny that because it was never outright said.
I think it's better to say he underwent explosive growth at that moment, but it could also be that he broke his limiter there idk.

Yes it's representative is removing his limits is main theme of show but I just said it doesn't make sense beside that everything is good the plot and where this strory is going everything is awesome with amazing arts just I need a proper explaination of his power then just that exercise I even got boundless scaling Saitama in YouTube and the reason is cause Saitama is limitless he has infinite strength 😂
No, that's just awful writing. "He was a God all along" type of revelation would kill his character and make me drop the series tbh.

Saitama's power is his own, he worked his ass off for it and that is what makes him interesting.

You are acting as if Saitama breaking his limiter through training that was killing him and battling monsters in extremely close fights is a poor excuse when it's literally how we have been shown explosive growth and breaking of the limiter works.

No, that's just awful writing. "He was a God all along" type of revelation would kill his character and make me drop the series tbh.

Saitama's power is his own, he worked his ass off for it and that is what makes him interesting.

You are acting as if Saitama breaking his limiter through training that was killing him and battling monsters in extremely close fights is a poor excuse when it's literally how we have been shown explosive growth and breaking of the limiter works.
I just made a theory does my story gonna do any effect to the real manga story this is just a theory chill man this just my theory cause Saitama power still doesn't make any sense to me

Yeah he uses your calc to prove that Soldier Boy stomps Captain America in speed.
🗿

Just watched the video. I can kinda understand Soldier Boy being faster than base Cap, but I disagree with SB being faster than Mjolnir Cap

Edit: Actually missed this part. Key Issues says that Cap scales to characters who can dodge lightning, which he says is 0.33c, which is faster than 0.22c

Last edited:
Back