• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And Thor scales to the sub-relativistic value that Soldier Boy is above.
No? According to Key Issues, Soldier Boy scales to 0.22c via reacting to Starlight's attack, while Cap scales to Spider-Man, who scales to 0.33c via lightning being 1/3 of SoL (0.33c > 0.22c). Thor scales above Cap and Spider-Man, since even his Base form reacted to a speedster that blitzed Cap and was still moving when Cap was frozen in his perception

Last edited:
just had an INSANE realization
it's confirmed that saitama and garou have no limit giving them infinite potential to get stronger, even tho they aren't infinite
but if garou is able to COPY PEOPLE and get stronger, then technically he can copy the power of something 3-A just because he doesn't have a limiter
It's not no limits fallacy, since he literally DOES have no limit

not that it would stop him from being blitzed before he's copied, or give him hax that he hasn't shown the ability to copy the likes of such as characters manipulating time or EE and stuff
but still I think it's plausible to say that Garou is more than capable of gaining the power, speed, and technique of any finite being

not that it would stop him from being blitzed before he's copied, or give him hax that he hasn't shown the ability to copy the likes of such as characters manipulating time or EE and stuff
but still I think it's plausible to say that Garou is more than capable of gaining the power, speed, and technique of any finite being
Bro, maybe I could actually do a legit Garou VS Yhwach match when that key is added.

Your average weekly shounen chapter has like 17 - 21 pages. In only a week this madman has already done 48 pages.
4 days, 48 pages. 12 pages a week. Also 41 sketches is wild. Most mangakas have a few rough sketches and there rough sketches are usually the final draft as well.

if you wanna try and fish for resistances, then you'd have to do it equally. Everyone was definitely within the killzone/area of effect of a nuke, so that would mean giving everyone resistance to heat and such.

Except those explosions showed no other properties of nuclear explosions other than radiation, like the nerve burning/3rd degree burn intense heat that would occur to over 2km from the blast, nor blinding everyone. So I'm gonna say a solid no to anyone getting those resistances. Only the heat for Saitama and Garou being at the epicenter, maybe, and that's prob it. Only go by what's shown imo

if you wanna try and fish for resistances, then you'd have to do it equally. Everyone was definitely within the killzone/area of effect of a nuke, so that would mean giving everyone resistance to heat and such.

Except those explosions showed no other properties of nuclear explosions other than radiation, like the nerve burning/3rd degree burn intense heat that would occur to over 2km from the blast, nor blinding everyone. So I'm gonna say a solid no to anyone getting those resistances. Only the heat for Saitama and Garou being at the epicenter, maybe, and that's prob it. Only go by what's shown imo
The explosions are way more than 2 km away, and the heroes are almost blinded by the lights from a large distance away.

The explosions are way more than 2 km away, and the heroes are almost blinded by the lights from a large distance away.
i don't recall anyone commenting on the brightness during the nuclear explosions. Only time it happens iirc is the GRB, and all that's said is "It's brighter than daytime!", which sounds kinda vague with how potentially bright it is.

i don't recall anyone commenting on the brightness during the nuclear explosions. Only time it happens iirc is the GRB, and all that's said is "It's brighter than daytime!", which sounds kinda vague with how potentially bright it is.
Lol had a feeling I got it mixed up. Either way, they are sufficiently far away to ignore the heat and booms. They could all get blindness resistance though.

Disagree. "It's brighter than daytime" says nothing that would indicate getting resistance to being completely blinded. Regular humans can look at lights that are brighter than the sun when up close for a short time and not get blinded. The GRB lasted a very short time, so they can't have been looking at it for long at all

Metal Bat did say that it was so bright his head was spinning but that also could be from the resulting radiation as he was the first shown to start nose bleeding
considering no one else makes a comment like that, like King, who's human level, was prob just exacerbated by radiation sickness yeah. And the fact he basically just got done with a big fight with vs Sage Centipede iirc

We don’t even know how close the heroes were to the nukes.

Saitama and Garou are the ones who are inside it and not an indeterminate distance away so of course I’m gonna only mention them

Back