• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes you posted the scan where he decides to utilize another method rather than teleporting.
AKA, redirecting the attack. Which was done with his help. Because his gate was containing the attack while they were talking. His friends helped.

So… he redirected… the attack… with his friends. Glad we agree.

Oh wait, he actually contained the blast for a bit. He should have a good chunk of the Scaling to himself honestly.

People forget that hyperspace is also just a fictional buzzword for space where FTL travel is possible
Even if it meant a space with 4 dimensions it's obviously too small to be AP scalable. Really my guys, I'm an OPM fan too and even I find this desperate reaching appalling.

AKA, redirecting the attack. Which was done with his help. Because his gate was containing the attack while they were talking. His friends helped.

So… he redirected… the attack… with his friends. Glad we agree.
He was opening a portal to move it not physically pushing it like his friends did

So garou can deflect saitama attacks but not hurt him without saitama mode? I thought you needed similar AP to deflect another person with bangs martial arts or am I wrong?

Okay so why did they translate 亜空間 (A kūkan) to hyperspace? The closer translation to this would be subspace rather than hyperspace. 亜 means sub while 空間 means space. It's much easier to just translate it like that.

Huh…
That makes me think, how did Saitama know where Garou’s exit portal was when he tried to escape the Omni Directional Serious Punch Combo? 🤔

Saitama precog confirmed. /s
Saitama sensed Cosmic Garou before he landed on earth and he noticed Phoenix man's mental space. Precog is probably not necessary.

I refuse said evidence.
Did you see the size of that hole? The moon does not dwarf the Earth....

Okay so why did they translate 亜空間 (A kūkan) to hyperspace? The closer translation to this would be subspace rather than hyperspace. 亜 means sub while 空間 means space. It's much easier to just translate it like that.

Screen_Shot_2022-07-06_at_6.58.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-07-06_at_7.54.49_PM.png

Some people in this thread probably: "Dude waiting to apply stuff is so dumb, why can't we just add the stuff now?"

New chapter subsequently drops and proceeds to dwarf the last big feat

Some people in this thread probably: "Dude waiting to apply stuff is so dumb, why can't we just add the stuff now?"

New chapter drops and proceeds to dwarf the last big feat
No, it’s obviously better to make a revision that inevitably becomes outdated by the next chapter. Then we make another revision, next chapter makes it outdated, and the cycle continues.

I'd like to see confirmation from Murata or ONE about this, but from what's been shown, it seems like the stars were obliterated. I'm open to another explanation since I'd have liked something more gradual, or maybe I just don't like such an astronomical jump in tier because of personal opinion.

Back