• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
except the thing he's comparing it to is borrowing the movement/energy of living things. Atm he's basically borrowing/copying the movements of the universe as his technique to replicate stuff like nuclear fission and GRBs

except the thing he's comparing it to is borrowing the movement/energy of living things. Atm he's basically borrowing/copying the movements of the universe as his technique to replicate stuff like nuclear fission and GRBs
Wouldn't that mean Saitama Mode would be called Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode: Saitama Mode?

Basically here's how I'm seeing it:

Awakened Garou = The base look he has with the cool space aesthetic

Cosmic Fear Mode = The "syle/technique" of using the movement of the universe to replicate things like GRBs
I suppose that makes sense but we don't see Garou switching back to Cosmic Fear Mode when using his Nuclear Fission against Blast.

Wouldn't that mean Saitama Mode would be called Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode: Saitama Mode?
no? Cosmic Fear Mode is him replicating things using the movement of the universe. Saitama Mode is him copying Saitama. He doesn't do anything with GRBs or Nuclear Fission while he's in Saitama mode

I suppose that makes sense but we don't see Garou switching back to Cosmic Fear Mode when using his Nuclear Fission against Blast.
Because i assume it's meant to be his "base" style. You don't see a notif about Bang whenever he's just fighting with no special moves using his Fist of Flowing Water style afterall

no? Cosmic Fear Mode is him replicating things using the movement of the universe. Saitama Mode is him copying Saitama. He doesn't do anything with GRBs or Nuclear Fission while he's in Saitama mode
That's my point. We never seen a panel of going back to using his Cosmic Fear Mode style. If Awakened Garou was the base and Cosmic Fear Mode was the style, I'd imagine we would've seen Garou swiping his face to return to Cosmic Fear Mode or something.

ngl i think the ap description u put is to..... boring

like u should mention that he matched saitamas CNP and managed to scratch him, and mention the fact that their clash was gonna neg earth

ngl i think the ap description u put is to..... boring

like u should mention that he matched saitamas CNP and managed to scratch him, and mention the fact that their clash was gonna neg earth
I didn't even make the description and I'm hurt 🗿

In all seriousness, the AP and durability are only placeholders since the fight isn't done. It's gonna be fleshed out way more once the fight is over.

Profile base for the Cosmic Fear Garou CRT. It's obviously unfinished and has some stuff that might need to be peer-reviewed but it should make updating his profile easier.

Feel free to change or add things that are agreed upon by most here.
Do you guys agree with his range?

Standard melee range, Several meters with Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, Planetary with Shockwaves, Several meters with cosmic radiation aura, Tens of Kilometers with Nuclear Fission and Gamma Ray Burst, Interdimensional with Portals

Standard melee range, Several meters with Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, Planetary with Shockwaves, Several meters with cosmic radiation aura, Tens of Kilometers with Nuclear Fission and Gamma Ray Burst, Interdimensional with Portals
I think I may have lowballed the GRB

In the latest Official Drama CD volume, the origin of Saitama's power is explained. Actually the Saitama in the anime/manga is just a small fragment of the real Saitama. Saitama is actually a Metaphysical being in the Meta world. It does not have a body or abstract but EXISTS. In the past, when his little shards descended into the world, the Multiverse and its infinite number of contents turned into emptiness in an instant because they weren't ready to accept his existence. Then the old gods and deus who still survive, rebuild the Multiverses again that can accommodate the existence of Saitama's shards. It is also explained that Saitama's punch is actually Absolute / Absolute he can use his punch to erase ANY PHYSICAL AND CONCEPT) regardless of serious / not when Saitama wants something to disappear with his punch then something must disappear. Even old gods/deus who can create and destroy the universe though.

what do you think about this theory?
where is this theory coming from

"Several meters with cosmic radiation aura" Blast said the Earth would become a dead planet due to Garou's radiation. It should be planetary.

"Tens of Kilometers with Nuclear Fission" It should be hundreds of kilometers considering Garou's nuclear explosions are pushing against space itself.

"Several meters with cosmic radiation aura" Blast said the Earth would become a dead planet due to Garou's radiation. It should be planetary.

"Tens of Kilometers with Nuclear Fission" It should be hundreds of kilometers considering Garou's nuclear explosions are pushing against space itself.
Seems reasonable

Should I also mention Planetary range with the SSSP?

Shouldn't Blast saying "ANY attack you unleash while on this planet could endanger the very existence of all living beings" grant a range upgrade for Garou? If so, what range?

Wait, when did he scratch Saitama?
Saitama stated he was scratched. I've seen a couple arguments against this, but neither are reliable and certainly don't debunk it.

Main one is "Saitama was just talking about his clothes". Nothing suggests or proves it, this is just headcanon and makes little sense given Saitama's phrasing.

Second one is "Saitama being scratched doesn't make sense" or "Saitama not reacting to being scratched doesn't make sense". Not only is this the most relevant villain so far being enhanced by the main villain, but both are just an argument from absurdity fallacy.

And as someone mentioned before here, Saitama being scratched doesn't mean he took a any noteworthy amount of damage. An adult human can be scratched by a kitten, that doesn't mean a kitten is even remotely comparable to an adult human. Him being "scratched" is still negligible, well not from our view, but from a literal perspective it doesn't really matter.

Updated the range:

Planetary (Any of Garou's attacks endangers the lives of everyone on the planet), Several meters with Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, Planetary with Shockwaves, Planetary with cosmic radiation aura, (Blast states Earth would become a dead planet the longer Garou is on it due to his radiation), Hundreds of Kilometers with Nuclear Fission (His nuclear explosions pushed against space itself), Tens of kilometers with Gamma Ray Burst, Interdimensional with Portals

Some of it feels redundant but that might just be me.

Yes. Although maybe it should be described as limited gravity manipulation. Blast hasn't shown to be able to use gravity manipulation on other's (although if he could it would be very effective with his portals), just applying it to his fists.
i don't think Gravity Knuckle has been shown to do anything. Saying it makes his fists have gravity so he can bring people close to punch or something sounds reasonable, but currently we have no information, just assumptions. So we can hope it will be explained, otherwise it'll effectively be us going "Gravity Manipulation (With Gravity Knuckles, because it has gravity in the name)"

If Garou's radiation aura having planetary range goes through...he unironically would either stalemate or beat Goku in a versus match depending on the starting distance.

Back