• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyone impressed with how FF turned out in the manga?
I can only think of like 10-11 characters stronger than him.

honestly, I only expected him to be a speedster and that’s it.
He is also one of the few heroes who were still conscious after being exposed by Garou's radiation.

Murata and One keep emphasizing that Flashy is one of the physically strongest heroes in the Heroes Association.

So I don't know why people are incredulous when we put him above Darkshine, just because he looks muscular doesn't mean he's stronger than slender characters.

One-Punch Man Top 20

0. King
1. Saitama
2. God
3. Garou
4. Blast
5. Tatsumaki
6. Boros
7. Orochi/Psykorochi
8. Evil Ocean Water
9. Sage Centipede
10. Platinum Sperm
11. Flashy Flash
12. 10 Second Mode Genos
13. Hellfire/Gale
14. Atomic Samurai
15. Golden Sperm
16. Bang
17. Homeless Emperor
18. Vomited Furher Ugly
19. Darkshine
20. Bomb
Where's Metal Bat 🤨

I found Garou
80E5ED41-3EA1-43DF-9AF2-8562A9C19C45.jpg

You might wanna specify that it’s a “who can beat who in a fight” thing, cause most people are gonna assume it’s only AP based.

One-Punch Man Top 20

0. King
1. Saitama
2. God
3. Garou
4. Blast
5. Tatsumaki
6. Boros
7. Orochi/Psykorochi
8. Evil Ocean Water
9. Sage Centipede
10. Platinum Sperm
11. Flashy Flash
12. Metal Bat
13. 10 Second Mode Genos
14. Hellfire/Gale
15. Atomic Samurai
16. Golden Sperm
17. Bang
18. Homeless Emperor
19. Vomited Furher Ugly
20. Darkshine
Tbh, this is a mostly fine list. Aside from one disagreement I won't mention, I do think 10-Second Mode Genos should be higher based on raw AP. But that's because I don't list characters in the same way. I'm guessing your list is partially dependent on if a character loses or wins to a character that would otherwise be above or below them. I agree that 10-Second Mode Genos loses to Flashy Flash, but I would still put 10-Second Mode Genos above him, that's just me though.

Also, I don't disagree with Hellfire/Galewind placement, but I just gotta say, that's a ******* lava take. Maybe not here specifically, but I think over half of the manga reader fan base would probably disagree. I applaud it, very based.

One-Punch Man Top 20

0. King
1. Saitama
2. God
3. Garou
4. Blast
5. Tatsumaki
6. Boros
7. Orochi/Psykorochi
8. Evil Ocean Water
9. Sage Centipede
10. Platinum Sperm
11. Flashy Flash
12. Metal Bat
13. 10 Second Mode Genos
14. Hellfire/Gale
15. Atomic Samurai
16. Golden Sperm
17. Bang
18. Homeless Emperor
19. Vomited Furher Ugly
20. Darkshine
Also, where is Watchdog Man and Pig God? Were they too strong to make the list?

Tbf, 10 seconds mode Genos shouldn't be above Hellfire/Gale, Atomic Samurai nor Golden Sperm. They all are faster than him and Genos is a glasscanon.

He may beat some of them if he is able to hit them once before self-destructing, but there is no way he beats ninja duo

One-Punch Man Top 20

0. King
1. Saitama
2. God
3. Garou
4. Blast
5. Tatsumaki
6. Boros
7. Orochi/Psykorochi
8. Evil Ocean Water
9. Sage Centipede
10. Platinum Sperm
11. Flashy Flash
12. Metal Bat
13. 10 Second Mode Genos
14. Hellfire/Gale
15. Atomic Samurai
16. Golden Sperm
17. Bang
18. Homeless Emperor
19. Vomited Furher Ugly
20. Darkshine
Also wait, since this is a list of who would win and not who is outright stronger, shouldn't VFU be superior to Bang here? I don't see how Bang could overcome the acid. Hell, he was pretty badly scarred from EC's stomach acid just from holding Genos who had it on him, so he certainly doesn't have any resistance to acid.

Profile base for the Cosmic Fear Garou CRT. It's obviously unfinished and has some stuff that might need to be peer-reviewed but it should make updating his profile easier.

Feel free to change or add things that are agreed upon by most here.

When does Saitama get Mid Low regen? He regenerated from attacks that left a scar on King and already healed from the scratch Garou gave him 👀🏃🏾‍♂️

Profile base for the Cosmic Fear Garou CRT. It's obviously unfinished and has some stuff that might need to be peer-reviewed but it should make updating his profile easier.

You should follow the same format for the abilities the entire profile does:
*Ability (Explanation)
Not
*Ability: Explanation

Also, you should add Garou can copy not only techniques, but also strength on his power mimicry section, "likely higher" on his speed section should disappear, and I think his 5-A AP explanation can be at least a bit better and put the justification of his extraordinary genius intelligence between parenthesis as the other key does

Why’d you put “Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode” as the tabber instead of just “Awakened Garou”?

Large Planet level is 5-A, not High 5-A.

The ability explanations need to be in parentheses.

Blast keeping up with Garou is more of a feat for Blast, it doesn’t need to be listed on Garou’s page.

You should follow the same format for the abilities the entire profile does:
*Ability (Explanation)
Not
*Ability: Explanation
Corrected
Also, you should add Garou can copy not only techniques, but also strength on his power mimicry section, "likely higher" on his speed section should disappear, and I think his 5-A AP explanation can be at least a bit better and put the justification of his extraordinary genius intelligence between parenthesis as the other key does
The power mimicry section mentions he copies strength already. "Likely Higher" for speed will remain since he's unquantifiably faster than the FTL calcs. I'll leave the 5-A AP for the CRT is made or for someone else to do since grammar isn't my strong suit. Corrected the intelligence

Why’d you put “Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode” as the tabber instead of just “Awakened Garou”?
Monster Garou's forms are considered Awakened Garou as well so it would be strange to make an Awakened Garou key without those forms being a tabber underneath it.
Large Planet level is 5-A, not High 5-A.
Corrected
The ability explanations need to be in parentheses.
Corrected
Blast keeping up with Garou is more of a feat for Blast, it doesn’t need to be listed on Garou’s page.
I see

Monster Garou's forms are considered Awakened Garou as well so it would be strange to make an Awakened Garou key without those forms being a tabber underneath it.
Unless I missed something, those forms are never referred to as Awakened Garou in the manga. He’s only called Awakened Garou after getting God’s power.

Unless I missed something, those forms are never referred to as Awakened Garou in the manga. He’s only called Awakened Garou after getting God’s power.
I thought we were all in agreement that Cosmic Fear Garou being named Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode implied his previous forms were Awakened Garou as well? I mean I don't have an issue with what you're saying and it would look better but you know, confirmation and whatnot.

I thought we were all in agreement that Cosmic Fear Garou being named Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode implied his previous forms were Awakened Garou as well? I mean I don't have an issue with what you're saying and it would look better but you know, confirmation and whatnot.
pretty sure the Mode thing is just his styles. iirc he even says he calls them modes cause he thinks it sounds cooler. So it being effectively "Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Style" doesn't necessarily mean anything before it was Awakened Garou

I don’t recall anyone saying that, I thought that agreement was that the form was just Awakened Garou, but he could use different styles and modes, Cosmic Fear Mode being one of them.

Back