• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Updated the range:

Planetary (Any of Garou's attacks endangers the lives of everyone on the planet), Several meters with Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, Planetary with Shockwaves, Planetary with cosmic radiation aura, (Blast states Earth would become a dead planet the longer Garou is on it due to his radiation), Hundreds of Kilometers with Nuclear Fission (His nuclear explosions pushed against space itself), Tens of kilometers with Gamma Ray Burst, Interdimensional with Portals

Some of it feels redundant but that might just be me.
I think we should def wait before slapping planetary range on his radiation. No one was being effected by radiation until that one point, and it would feel weird if literally everyone in the world was dying of radiation and it wasn't even shown for a single panel. I feel like either the radius needs to grow overtime, or the aura isn't what's doing it. In the scan you posted for the aura, that was literally right after Garou punched like a dozen times with nuclear fission explosions, which would put radiation into the air. Hence why the planet might die if the goes on much longer, because Garou will just keep doing it and ramping it up. The scan straight up isn't talking about his aura. Also, you don't need planetary range to endanger all life on earth.

I think we should def wait before slapping planetary range on his radiation. No one was being effected by radiation until that one point, and it would feel weird if literally everyone in the world was dying of radiation and it wasn't even shown for a single panel. I feel like either the radius needs to grow overtime, or the aura isn't what's doing it. In the scan you posted for the aura, that was literally right after Garou punched like a dozen times with nuclear fission explosions, which would put radiation into the air. Hence why the planet might die if the goes on much longer, because Garou will just keep doing it and ramping it up. The scan straight up isn't talking about his aura. Also, you don't need planetary range to endanger all life on earth.
I somewhat agree on the radiation part but I'll let the ones who proposed it reply.

But I think Blast arriving at the scene after witnessing the effects of Garou's fajin attack and being able to detect a person's power, I don't know how else would "Any attack you unleash could endanger the very existence of all living things" could be taken. Though I think there is a chance a good bit of the chapter might not have the most accurate translation from what I hear.

But I think Blast arriving at the scene after witnessing the effects of Garou's fajin attack and being able to detect a person's power, I don't know how else would "Any attack you unleash could endanger the very existence of all living things" could be taken. Though I think there is a chance a good bit of the chapter might not have the most accurate translation from what I hear.
because even if each attack of his had Continental range, that'd endanger all life on Earth

There's also the angle that Garou could make a massive hit that spreads radiation throughout most of the earth with it. Garou doesn't need Planetary range to endanger Earth

because even if each attack of his had Continental range, that'd endanger all life on Earth

There's also the angle that Garou could make a massive hit that spreads radiation throughout most of the earth with it. Garou doesn't need Planetary range to endanger Earth
Any attack means like a regular none nuclear fission punch right and such. And we've seen attacks that are past continental in a range not receive the same treatment or cautious from Blast.

Believe me, I'm with you but it's a weird statement to make if Blast didn't mean it.

This one is more speculation territory, just something to think about that i just came up with. Would it be possible Blast could also mean "Any attack could endager all life on Earth, because it could completely break the seal on God"?

Any attack means like a regular none nuclear fission punch right and such. And we've seen attacks that are past continental in a range not receive the same treatment or cautious from Blast.
the fact there wasn't a giant world ending tsunami after the continent slice should already tell you that OPM can play fast and loose with the collateral damage whenever it suits them

This one is more speculation territory, just something to think about that i just came up with. Would it be possible Blast could also mean "Any attack could endager all life on Earth, because it could completely break the seal on God"?
That's definitely a possibility. And he has a reason to not say "damaging the Earth will unleash your power sugar daddy" to Garou.

Last edited:
Can we switch to this format for P&A?

Ability: Explanation

I think it looks way cleaner than

Ability (Explanation)

It would kinda be funny if monster Garou and up would never get a definitive disaster level beyond Dragon and his image on the verse page remains in the dragon catagory

It would kinda be funny if monster Garou and up would never get a definitive disaster level beyond Dragon and his image on the verse page remains in the dragon catagory
Next chapter, when Garou mimics a Consecutive Serious Punches and blows Saitama into another solar system with the final hit, the after shot of Garou's punching pose will have a text box saying:

"Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode

Disaster level: Demon"

Wednesday for us, Thursday for Murata
Ah, because Murata is so fast that he's in the future and we get it in the past. Murata immeasurable speed upgrade when?

But anyways alright, didn't know that, thanks.

I'm pretty sure chapter always get released every other Wednesday.
Sometimes it is on Thursday (our Thursday), which, coupled together with Murata saying Thursday, made me think it was also Thursday for us, and that whenever it was before Thursday, Murata was just being a goat (which he still is regardless). But it definitely is more commonly on Wednesday, and also was on Wednesday last time, on second thought.

Who's going to make a CRT for blast?
There'll be one soon for more than just Blast, he'll be apart of it though, naturally. But because of how commonly chapters get redrawn, even recent chapters, there is sort of a rule to wait until the fight is actually over before upgrading anyone.

Blast will be covered and upgraded pretty soon.

Although I'm wondering if anyone has a CRT prepared. I would write a whole CRT out in preparation so it's as simple as a copy paste.

There'll be one soon for more than just Blast, he'll be apart of it though, naturally. But because of how commonly chapters get redrawn, even recent chapters, there is sort of a rule to wait until the fight is actually over before upgrading anyone.

Although I'm wondering if anyone has a CRT prepared. I would write a whole CRT out in preparation so it's as simple as a copy paste.
I am currently writing a CRT. I have all of Garou's abilities (Which is what dien copy-pasted into his sandbox (Bruh moment)) and I will be continuing with Blast and the others.

I also wrote quite a long explanation and justification for Garou's AP. Which is why people are saying he's 5-A, possibly High 4-C.

Last edited:

Nice

No idea what that's supposed to mean. Why can't we go with the translation on Cubari?

Wasn't Saitama gonna get resistance to Matter Manipulation? And I think Garou should have "Genius Intelligence" among his abilities. He might also get lifting strength upgrade from not being crushed by blackhole but I am not sure
I was originally going to give Saitama resistance to Matter Manipulation however after discussing with other ppl about it nobody seems to agree with it.

My idea was that Saitama resisted having his body turned into a nuke by Garou's fission abilities. However, there isn't proof to support that claim. As of now, we have to just assume Garou created some kind of material (the orbs around his hand) that he detonates upon impact with a target.

Wasn't Saitama gonna get resistance to Matter Manipulation? And I think Garou should have "Genius Intelligence" among his abilities. He might also get lifting strength upgrade from not being crushed by blackhole but I am not sure
Garou should also get Gravity Resistance since he was fine while being at the blackhole's epicenter.

However, there isn't proof to support that claim. As of now, we have to just assume Garou created some kind of material (the orbs around his hand) that he detonates upon impact with a target.
Garou quite literally tries to kill Saitama at this point. He has no reason to not try to activate this on Saitama's body.

Garou quite literally tries to kill Saitama at this point. He has no reason to not try to activate this on Saitama's body.
Why are people even trying to say he attempted to turn his body into a nuke? Where does this idea come from? What he does is straight forward, he uses nuclear fusion around his fists which quickly turns into a giant explosion, nothing says “Garou tried to turn Saitama into a nuke” and even after hitting Saitama with this Garou doesn’t mention Saitama resisting it or anything

As I said, he has no reason to not try it. Not to mention, Garou's nuclear attacks were detonated upon contacting Saitama which further proves the claim. Even if you assumed that Garou wasn't aiming for atomizing him, the nuclear fission process would still do its job from that distance.

Back