• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As I said, he has no reason to not try it. Not to mention, Garou's nuclear attacks were detonated upon contacting Saitama which further proves the claim. Even if you assumed that Garou wasn't aiming for atomizing him, the nuclear fission process would still do its job from that distance.
That’s not an argument, we don’t even KNOW if that’s factor in his abilities, it quite literally shows the process already happening on his hand and then the energy releases. Nothing more nothing less, the thought of Garou trying to atomize? Saitama is just a thought. Nothing supportive behind it.
It connecting with Saitama and exploding proves nothing, he attempted to punch blast and never made contact with him yet his attacks exploded anyways. The theory just isn’t it

We don’t even KNOW if that’s factor in his abilities
This argument is outright wrong. He can use nuclear fission on other things but not on Saitama? That doesn't make sense
it quite literally shows the process already happening on his hand and then the energy releases.
The process was already happening but it was not finished. It would automatically involve Saitama once it hit him
he attempted to punch blast and never made contact with him yet his attacks exploded anyways.
I never said he needs to hit someone to activate his nuclear attacks. I said he hit Saitama and it would atomize him from that distance

daenerys-targaryen-smile.gif
Yeah, but the CRT where this was applied (which was made by me) didn't only rely on that justification. We argued about a lot of more things.

Like for example, his armor not being portrayed as an unbreakable item but rather as a sealing artifact, and his head also receiving an impact from Saitama that broke a pillar of the ship, which is harder than the steel that tanked the moon jump, and the fact that his AP shouldn't be leagues below his durability, etc...

Resisting an attack with nuclear fission energy is not resistance to Matter Manipulation in any way, his atoms are not being attacked individually/directly.

The process of nuclear fission requires splitting atoms yes, but the energy itself is released as 50% blast energy, 35% thermal energy and 15% nuclear radiation.

Needlessly to say, nuclear explosions in real life don't "split" the atoms of the objects they reach.

and his head also receiving an impact from Saitama that broke a pillar of the ship, which is harder than the steel that tanked the moon jump, and the fact that his AP shouldn't be leagues below his durability, etc...
What happened with that by the way, shouldn't that have made his durability straight High 6-A instead of just "possibly"?

I think fissionism is going to be an ability soon. So, maybe if Garou tries to directly target Saitama's atoms, we can give him resistance to that.

What happened with that by the way, shouldn't that have made his durability straight High 6-A instead of just "possibly"?
The possibly comes from some disagreements that the pilars are as durable as the outside layers of metal of the ship, because the pilar is made from a different material (looks more like rocks). Dienomite also disagreed that every part of the ship is High 6-A, and argued it should be its durability as a whole.

I addressed that with a statement from the databook that said the doors of the ship are specially durable (implying they are more durable than the other parts, which are made from metal, which is what tanked Saitama's moon jump), the doors having that rock-like texture as well. And Geryuganshoop (or the narrator) making a statement that I no longer remember.

Like for example, his armor not being portrayed as an unbreakable item but rather as a sealing artifact, and his head also receiving an impact from Saitama that broke a pillar of the ship, which is harder than the steel that tanked the moon jump
All durability.
and the fact that his AP shouldn't be leagues below his durability
This is not a fact. This isn’t even a justification. You need an actual reason to say Boros’ AP scales to his durability.

In the latest Official Drama CD volume, the origin of Saitama's power is explained. Actually the Saitama in the anime/manga is just a small fragment of the real Saitama. Saitama is actually a Metaphysical being in the Meta world. It does not have a body or abstract but EXISTS. In the past, when his little shards descended into the world, the Multiverse and its infinite number of contents turned into emptiness in an instant because they weren't ready to accept his existence. Then the old gods and deus who still survive, rebuild the Multiverses again that can accommodate the existence of Saitama's shards. It is also explained that Saitama's punch is actually Absolute / Absolute he can use his punch to erase ANY PHYSICAL AND CONCEPT) regardless of serious / not when Saitama wants something to disappear with his punch then something must disappear. Even old gods/deus who can create and destroy the universe though.

what do you think about this theory?
I think that it's dumb.

garou's radiation sucks and only works on weaklings
Actually, Garou's radiation is really, like really really strong. The effects he caused within a few seconds of being near the heroes would mean they are dead in less than a day and they would be in a coma, ******** and bleeding until they pass. It would be at minimum 2x if not more stronger than being at the core in chernobyl for 10 minutes after the meltdown.

Actually, Garou's radiation is really, like really really strong. The effects he caused within a few seconds of being near the heroes would mean they are dead in less than a day and they would be in a coma, ******** and bleeding until they pass. It would be at minimum 2x if not more stronger than being at the core in chernobyl for 10 minutes after the meltdown.
then, why doesn't silver fang has radiation resistance in his profile?

i mean, back then this was discussed here and denied, and the excuse was willpower
Barely anyone knows about radiation so it's understandable. Even I didn't but I looked into it. Bang's exposure even if taken at the absolute lowest of low balls is far higher than what the average astronauts in the ISS experience during their period up there in total.

Barely anyone knows about radiation so it's understandable. Even I didn't but I looked into it. Bang's exposure even if taken at the absolute lowest of low balls is far higher than what the average astronauts in the ISS experience during their period up there in total.
actually, this is a REALLY IMPRESSIVE feat for bang, even a beast like tatsumaki was automatically affected by the radiation, even thought she was already fainted.
and, she's actually pretty durable physically aswell as we can see her tanking psykorochi's eletrical attack with more than 100000volts (just mentioned this to stop people from saying that bang has a strong physical, opposite from tatsumaki and using this as excuse to lowball his resistance feat)

i mean, back then this was discussed here and denied, and the excuse was willpower.
like, you C A N T, no way, resist radiation with willpower lol
Then why’d you ask why he doesn’t have radiation resistance on his profile?

Also this is fiction, resisting the effects of radiation through sheer willpower isn’t that outlandish tbh.

Then why’d you ask why he doesn’t have radiation resistance on his profile?
because this is not even being mentioned neither discussed, it's simple. Wont be a surprise if even after the profiles gets update, bang still wont have this resistance
Also this is fiction, resisting the effects of radiation through sheer willpower isn’t that outlandish tbh.
eeh, no. this is actually a excuse to lowball the feat.

Even if he wasn't hit by his own radiation or has some immunity to it specifically, the GRB attack and black hole probably would have spewed radiation at him.

because this is not even being mentioned neither discussed, it's simple. Wont be a surprise if even after the profiles gets update, bang still wont have this resistance
Oh no, people aren’t talking about one character getting a resistance, this is a national crisis.
eeh, no. this is actually a excuse to lowball the feat
Right, because everything is done for the sake of lowballing. 🙄 Willpower being able to do unrealistic things is an extremely common trope in fiction:

Back