• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
shouldn't Sweet Mask get type 2 and 3 immortality from this feat? after all he managed to survive the attack, but I see on his profile, it doesn't say that. Is there a reason
page_19.png

I just thought that Cosmic Garou might be stronger than Saitama on this wiki. So if he encounters the same peak Goku, then he can copy him just like Saitama, can't he?

Does Blast also scale to them?
obvsly, since his teleport is related to ap, as we can see garou overcharging his portals.
but chill it's the same thing that happened to tatsumaki and psykorochi, during the fight everyone thought that tatsumaki was weaker, at the end psykorochi became the fodder

I just thought that Cosmic Garou might be stronger than Saitama on this wiki. So if he encounters the same peak Goku, then he can copy him just like Saitama, can't he?
He's not, Garou says he needs to copy Saitama's power and refine it to be invincible, implying his own strength is not enough.

Second part here sounds like straight NLF.

He's not, Garou says he needs to copy Saitama's power and refine it to be invincible, implying his own strength is not enough.

Second part here sounds like straight NLF.
I don't know what NLF is.

I'm not saying that Garou is stronger than Saitama in terms of storytelling.
But according to this wiki, he is stronger. So, let's say if Garou shows resistance to acid, mental control, and disease, and Saitama doesn't, then Garou will have a better chance of winning this wiki.

But according to this wiki, he is stronger. So, let's say if Garou shows resistance to acid, mental control, and disease, and Saitama doesn't, then Garou will have a better chance of winning this wiki.
That would be the No Limits Fallacy.

I don't think that we currently treat Garou as stronger than Saitama.

Like the guy earlier said, No Limits Fallacy.

I don't think we treat Garou as stronger in the wiki. Just that he has a better chance winning in matches due to his hax and skills.

Since Garou can't really hurt Saitama, I don't think he'd ever beat him in a versus thread even on this site

It doesn't mean he's stronger though. And not always a battle is won by the strongest character.

You are applying rock-paper-scissors logic here: paper beat rock who beat scissors, yet paper is beat by scissors

The same is in versus matches, if Garou shows resistance to (for example) Existance Erasure, yet Saitama doesn't, then a character with human AP but with thought-based EE can beat Saitama, but can't beat Garou. Does it mean Saitama is weaker than Garou? No. Saitama is physically stronger than Garou, but Garou has something Saitama lacks and is way more useful than AP in vs matches: hax, abilities which can ignore conventional durability.

Yeah, Saitama is stronger and can beat Garou, but it doesn't mean he can beat anyone Garou can beat

Guys let’s be realistic there is no way season 3 isn’t going to be a CGI fest. Even the guys who animated season one would have to fall back on CGI

i know there would be communication to make it not happen prob, but imagine if at some point in future seasons, they animated an episode only for that chapter/event to be redrawn later

What's the general consesus on how much S3 will cover?
if its 1 cour/12 episodes, saitama vs orochi were god is revealed is a decent cliffhanger ending point but quite unsatisfying.
if its 2 cours/24-26 episodes, it could end at garou monsterizing underground, tats pulls the heroes up and they're meeting up on the surface.

But it only works on characters weaker than him, so he’s still fodder
but plot twist, Saitama's broken limiter and other bullshit means he adapts and always becomes strong enough to oneshot someone if they ever manage to match or surpass him, making it so he never gets an actual fight

honestly i feel like the most thematically appropriate haxes/abilities Saitama would get would be being able to punch powers and destroy them, and also all the NPIs so he can punch everything

Back