• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou VS Yhwach (Stats Equalized)

Can the God level monster defeat the Almighty?

Cosmic Garou and Yhwach with the Almighty are being used.

All physical stats are equalized.

Fight location - idk, City Z

Garou - 0
Yhwach - 0
Uryu shoots them both to death - 0

Last edited:
Passive precog &powernull + Sankt Altar's power absorbtion GG.

Or you know, passive Soul Crush GG .

Last edited:
Cosmic Garou ain't even that haxxed, doesn't have a profile and you throw him at Yhwach?

Yo gimme ur drug dealers name, because whatever it is I want LOTS of it.

Cosmic Garou ain't even that haxxed, doesn't have a profile and you throw him at Yhwach?

Yo gimme ur drug dealers name, because whatever it is I want LOTS of it.
I don't normally stay up around 3:30 in the morning. You can probably tell from the thread that I shouldn't lol

Garou adapts to everything and solos.
Garou has gone from 6-A to 5-C so he can jump from 5-C to High 2-A in no problem. His Durability Negation is something that Yhwach has no counter to, Aura ripping fist would destroy Yhwach's organs.

Yhwach's precognition is absolutely useless if Garou just adapts to blitz Yhwach. Garou outskills and adapts.

Garou has gone from 6-A to 5-C so he can jump from 5-C to High 2-A in no problem. His Durability Negation is something that Yhwach has no counter to, Aura ripping fist would destroy Yhwach's organs.

Yhwach's precognition is absolutely useless if Garou just adapts to blitz Yhwach. Garou outskills and adapts.
Yhwach summon his horse to dunk on that bitch ass garou.

Has been a meme since recent OPM chapters came out..
cae71cb9-f9c9-4afe-9338-a871280f4131

If this was Schrifts Yhwach he could probably make himself immune to it with The Deathdealing :geek:

Back