• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If it turns out the fist that turned against God is Blast or maybe even Saitama then we could probably make an assumption about SC and EOW’s tier in relation to Orochi and Psyrochi based on that.

Wait, if God has seen Orochi and Psykorochi's fall, yet he still has created Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water in order to kill the fist that has tured against God (Saitama), doesn't that mean that they should scale above them, given that God has been watching the whole time, and believes his new minions are enough to get rid of Saitama?
If you care enough, you could make a CRT to give a possibly/likely rating. I'd probably support it.

SC was shown forming from Orochi’s remains at the tip of the MA spear in the altar area where Orochi died to Tatsumaki and EOW is kinda implied to have been ENW amped by GOD but the way the chapters depict it, it seems to actually imply its not ENW since SC said they both were sent by GOD and ENW was no where near the ocean after Garou smacked it.
Hmmm I think it just showed up, and enw got amped by having more ocean.

Wait, if God has seen Orochi and Psykorochi's fall, yet he still has created Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water in order to kill the fist that has tured against God (Saitama), doesn't that mean that they should scale above them, given that God has been watching the whole time, and believes his new minions are enough to get rid of Saitama?
I like this

I was checking Iaian and dry DSK profiles and their stats are very similar, it would make an interesting battle thread.

What could be gathered by Orochi being very impressed by the shockwave from the punch that Saitama gave rover.

Couldn’t that put Rover’s durability way higher than it currently is? (Not High 6-A or anything so don’t try it
I remember when CE's Emperor Nova wasn't nuked, we were arguing if Rover's durability scales to that. Now that said feat is gone, I can't think of a good feat Rover could scale from that statement.

I'll make the CRT for making EOW and SC possibly scale above Psykorochi. I don't have any hopes of this getting anywhere, but I find the idea interesting enough to go through with it anyways.
Of course, based on feats and showings, SC and EOW are significantly weaker than Orochi and PO.

Of course, based on feats and showings, SC and EOW are significantly weaker than Orochi and PO.
Based on only KE, SC is 6-A, while Orochi and Psykorochi's biggest feats are both High 6-A. it's not a stretch to say that they could possibly scale.

I remember when CE's Emperor Nova wasn't nuked, we were arguing if Rover's durability scales to that. Now that said feat is gone, I can't think of a good feat Rover could scale from that statement.
saitama punching rover, but there's no way(that i know of) of finding accurate sizes for the punch. the b/a class heroes above ground had windows and glass shattering(mag 4/5), genos at saitamas apartment could sense shaking and it cracked a plate so like a mag 4/5...and this is atleast a km deep underground. could be a tier 6 feat tbh.

What could be gathered by Orochi being very impressed by the shockwave from the punch that Saitama gave rover.

Couldn’t that put Rover’s durability way higher than it currently is? (Not High 6-A or anything so don’t try it)
what could be gathered is that we need to ******* not use people's reactions and side comments that are on the level of "that was kinda impressive/strong/fast" as the basis for scaling. The fact we already do it with Saitama is dumb af, but we are not doing it with anyone else

Couldn’t we scale Rover’s durability to possibly Island Level since Heart element Orochi surprised elixir boosted Psykos with his power and Orochi as a heart element believed he could absorb on Psykos and Tatsumaki based on the power they were giving off at the time?

what could be gathered is that we need to ******* not use people's reactions and side comments that are on the level of "that was kinda impressive/strong/fast" as the basis for scaling. The fact we already do it with Saitama is dumb af, but we are not doing it with anyone else
That logic only applies to Saitama for a good reason. Orochi has no need to be impressed by the attack and immediate resort to showing his true form after realizing Saitama was the one who killed EC and Gouketsu if the attack wasn’t impressive.

Got any sources for those?
metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif

Couldn’t that put Rover’s durability way higher than it currently is? (Not High 6-A or anything so don’t try it)
Idrc about the statement because the chances of it being accepted are almost non-existent, but I just love Orochi's reaction to finding someone he could tell was very strong.

Things like that should be supporting evidence of otherwise already decently substantiated arguments. But statements of that low-end reliability should almost if not never be used to form their own arguments. My take on it, at least.

I'm interested in seeing how that SC and EOW > Orochi and PO goes.

Metal Bat being around Tatsumaki level is hilarious kek. Man wasn't kidding when he was picking a fight with Tats 💀
Naturally SC and EOW are stronger. Because One Punch Man is a stereotypical Shonen manga, every new enemy is stronger than every previous enemy.

The moment we see a Monster in the next arc, regardless of its threat level, it should automatically be scaled above every previous Monster whose power has been displayed thus far.

Naturally SC and EOW are stronger. Because One Punch Man is a stereotypical Shonen manga, every new enemy is stronger than every previous enemy.

The moment we see a Monster in the next arc, regardless of its threat level, it should automatically be scaled above every previous Monster whose power has been displayed thus far.
my man god was the villain in this arc, my man sonic automatically scales above him once he gets his own arc, finally 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Couldn’t we scale Rover’s durability to possibly Island Level since Heart element Orochi surprised elixir boosted Psykos with his power and Orochi as a heart element believed he could absorb on Psykos and Tatsumaki based on the power they were giving off at the time?
Yeah, this is gonna be a no from me. This is basically scaling Rover on the logic of Orochi being impressed, Psykos being impressed, and confidence scaling. All extremely shaky.

Yes, 100%, Sonic >>> Cosmic Garou.

Blast the type of guy to pull up and beat the brakes off garou, piss him off, make him use all his energy in one attack(boros style), then just dip and leave all the s class heroes to stop this attack by themselves.

Yeah, this is gonna be a no from me. This is basically scaling Rover on the logic of Orochi being impressed, Psykos being impressed, and confidence scaling. All extremely shaky.
Orochi’s impression of the attack is the only impression that matters. It’s bizarre that Orochi would prefer to find the source of an attack that is only 7-B in AP and call it tremendous and automatically say that Saitama is the one who who defeated Gouketsu and EC because of that punch while choosing to ignore Gyoro Gyoro’s cry for help who performed a Class T LS feat moments before.

So my Iaian vs Deep Sea King thread turned out to be a bit of stomp so I decided to look for a more fair fight, I think...

Iaian vs Royal Ripper (speed equalized)

Check it out if you are interested, It'd be really cool to have Low 7-B Iaian have some battle results added to his profile :)

Back