• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recon1511

He/Him
Iaian vs Deep Sea King
  • Starting distance: 20 meters
  • Current Iaian and Dry Deep Sea King keys are used.
While checking their profiles I noticed that their stats are very similar, their AP, durability and LS being roughly equal (though I would argue slightly in favour of DSK) but Iaian has a considerable speed advantage.

So who wins? Atomic Samurai's number 1 disciple or the King of the Deep Sea?

Iaian:

Deep Sea King:

What? Current Iaian has a massive AP advantage. Deep Sea King is High 7-C while Iaian is Low 7-B, which is far higher.

DSK is scaling above 115.05 Kilotons or 0.11505 Megatons, while Iaian is scaling to at least 1 megaton or 1000 Kilotons. He's over 8.6 times stronger than what Deep Sea King scales too, they don't have comparable stats. Iaian is scaling to a Dragon level threat, DSK isn't even the top of a Demon level threat.

Also Iaian is Mach 42.3 while DSK is Mach 8.2

Deep Sea King gets stomped, he has no way of winning this fight.

What? Current Iaian has a massive AP advantage. Deep Sea King is High 7-C while Iaian is Low 7-B, which is far higher.

DSK is scaling above 115.05 Kilotons or 0.11505 Megatons, while Iaian is scaling to at least 1 megaton or 1000 Kilotons. He's over 8.6 times stronger than what Deep Sea King scales too, they don't have comparable stats. Iaian is scaling to a Dragon level threat, DSK isn't even the top of a Demon level threat.

Also Iaian is Mach 42.3 while DSK is Mach 8.2

Deep Sea King gets stomped, he has no way of winning this fight.
I see, I thought Iaian could be downscaled to Large Town Level since he is at most Small City level but re-reading the terms it seems it doesn't work that way. My bad then, maybe Wet DSK could make this less of a stomp? Though it's unknown how much his stats increase...

While the "At most" is the weakest scaling, when used in a VS Thread you can pretty much ignore it, the "Likely", "Possibly", "At most" don't mean anything

That being said, yeah, this is a stomp, even with Wet DSK, since we don't know the exact boost

While the "At most" is the weakest scaling, when used in a VS Thread you can pretty much ignore it, the "Likely", "Possibly", "At most" don't mean anything

That being said, yeah, this is a stomp, even with Wet DSK, since we don't know the exact boost
Well dang, I really thought It would be a closer fight. I tried to pick another Demon level for Iaian to face but looking around it's either a stomp for Iaian or a stomp for the monster. Maybe Iaian vs Royal Ripper with speed equalized could be a fair and interesting one?

Well dang, I really thought It would be a closer fight. I tried to pick another Demon level for Iaian to face but looking around it's either a stomp for Iaian or a stomp for the monster. Maybe Iaian vs Royal Ripper with speed equalized could be a fair and interesting one?
Yeap, that could be a good fight

Most of the Low 7-B Demons may have a close fight with Iaian I believe

Back