• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FVmjsUeUcAEAJZl

Not any more, I don't believe.

Which means I can get SoL attack speed for Gunbuster.

Just one of many examples of how dumb this wiki can be:
Putting Metal Bat at 6-A, by damaging Sage Centipede's anntenas, even though this exists:
Chapter-157-37-720x1024.jpg

Garou says here that Metal Bat lost to him as a human, confirming that he sees no change in "Fighting Spirit" MB's physical attributes, which is confirmed by the fact that he was in hospital this whole time doing absolutely nothing, after receiving tremendous ass whooping from EC and Hero Hunter Garou.
People here just straight up ignoring what Garou says here for no reason makes me mind-boggling.
If y'all don't want to be hypocrite by that logic, I'll be here calmly waiting for 6-A One Shotter by ALSO damaging SC weak points.
6-A is accurate since there is a physical evidence that he harmed SC but FTL? Lol everyone is FTL by using their logic even the ugly kid.

as in actual cadres

unknown.png
Fair, but you can't tell me Monster Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame wouldn't blitz and kill most of the cadres.

Also the disciples were supposed to take care of the cadres? I know my boy Iaian has faced 4 dragon level threats and held his own but he ain't that strong yet...

What if recalculate this but imagine that the black hole is 5 times further away than the building? I think it's a low ball. Not wank. Buildings feel ten times closer, but we will take 5 times. For more results.
I think we can use angsizing to find blackhole's size. It should be reasonable to assume that it is at least 3.5 km away (Tsar bomb's fireball radius)
Is the chapter coming out in 2 days?
Most likely yes

The current strong villain timeline: Boros then Garou. The next one who will enter the stadium will be the ninja village leader. Do y'all think murata will draw that one out?

Current timeline: Boros, Orochi, Garou and soon to be: Ninja Village Leader.

Is there another image of the explosions frozen in the air or just this one?
The current strong villain timeline: Boros then Garou. The next one who will enter the stadium will be the ninja village leader. Do y'all think murata will draw that one out?

Current timeline: Boros, Orochi, Garou and soon to be: Ninja Village Leader.
I do not know, the ninja was not a threat, the fight was up off screem, He was not the great villain of a arc

It depends on how murata handles it, if there is a fight, we could get feats that give us Ninja village leader > Garou
I don't believe that's going to happen, although characters are added and changes are made. The scope of the work is being followed. At no point in the webcomic was the Ninja Leader placed somewhere near Garou

I don't believe that's going to happen, although characters are added and changes are made. The scope of the work is being followed. At no point in the webcomic was the Ninja Leader placed somewhere near Garou
Same, but Garou babies FF and the NVL babies FF and Sonic so speed stat is def there for NVL.

Back