• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And yeah CF Garou shitstomps Boros. Hell, I'm almost certain he'd be able to just copy Meteoric Burst or even CSRC if he can literally copy Consecutive Normal Punches in every way (including power).

And considering that fact itself, look back to what happened when Saitama used the same move on Boros. It turned him into an unrecognizable mass of blood and flesh. CF Garou could do the same thing to Meteoric Burst Boros.

man you guys arent much better than boros and darkshine fanboys when it comes to the delusional department huh? thinking that tatsumaki can do ANYTHING against cosmic garou, is absolutely just blind fanboying. doesnt matter if shes at 1000% health, tatsumaki is NOT doing anything to cosmic garou lmao.
and who are you to imply this?
tatsumaki and psykorochi are scaled WAY HIGHER orochi, they don't even have their limit shown yet. I'm not assuming that tatsumaki has similar feats to current garou, and yes that if she restrain garou it wont be any absurd or illogical thing, since psykorochi and tatsumaki are scaled to their minimum, and not their best, murata can easily use tatsumaki's character in this fight and upgrade her a lil' bit.

tatsumaki has shown the highest destructive potential since boros' fight, even surparssing him, and people still don't accept that she's meant to be that strong and probably will never be a nonfactor until it comes to the god himself

the narrative never implied boros>tatsumaki lol, you can sit and cry
So having a different take="delusional, crying, coping"

Redditor levels of rationality.

Anyways I've explained this before in this very thread, not gonna bother with it again. And I actually agree with DbzDB2 here. There is no shot in any world that Tatsumaki is even phasing CF Garou, especially in her current state.

Imagine if Garou could do this to Saitama lol
unknown.png

unknown.png

After Saitama emerged from taking Garou's punch, he has his hand on his face and removes it, showing a dark spot right under his nose, with a confused expression while looking at his hand. This could very well just be a scuff mark, but it does really look like he got a nosebleed from Garou hitting him.

Either way, Cosmic Fear Garou=Casual Saitama, might even be able to get stronger from the implications we have.
No lol, he was underwater so he comedically held his nose to jump/swim back up. There’s nothing under his nose those are just dust marks, those are just streaks in which he has the same exact streaks on his forehead and cheek…

and who are you to imply this?
tatsumaki and psykorochi are scaled WAY HIGHER orochi, they don't even have their limit shown yet. I'm not assuming that tatsumaki has similar feats to current garou, and yes that if she restrain garou it wont be any absurd or illogical thing, since psykorochi and tatsumaki are scaled to their minimum, and not their best, murata can easily use tatsumaki's character in this fight and upgrade her a lil' bit.
jesus christ tatsumaki fanboys were this bad? cosmic garou is supposed to be this absurdly beyond powerful-nothing we've ever seen kinda villain that is SUPPOSEDLY fighting on par with saitama (even though we all know saitama is stronger in the end). why the **** would ONE ruin the hype by making cosmic garou struggle with tatsu? that makes no sense in a narrative sense and does nothing for the plot, since saitama is in the spotlight right now and garou "fighting" the S-Class is just for garou to give a speech about how useless heroes are and blah blah blah. tatsu isnt going to do shit to garou lmao

tatsumaki has shown the highest destructive potential since boros' fight, even surparssing him, and people still don't accept that she's meant to be that strong and probably will never be a nonfactor until it comes to the god himself
I guarantee to you, most of them couldn't care less about this debate. Me included

No lol, he was underwater so he comedically held his nose to jump/swim back up. There’s nothing under his nose those are just dust marks, those are just streaks in which he has the same exact streaks on his forehead and cheek…
Ah yeah he's just holding his breath then realized he can breath

I literally said it could very well be a scuff mark, but potentially more than that. But I guess I can't even imply the possibility of Saitama having the chance of taking damage, even from the final villain.

It's totally just dust marks but it's kinda funny how they weren't washed away while he was in the water

And this is the same issue the wiki has always had. Generally only looking at visual feats, statements, and scaling, never taking anything else into account. This is what leads to stupid things like Toppo beating Jiren.
hmmmmm no.
boros has never been implied to be >everyone.
and we have many feats that contradicts his "all mighty" position

saitama regarding as a good fight is meaningless.
if the at the end of the fight, saitama dont call Garou "strong" will boros scale to garou? LOL...
saitama statements are useless.
This is the worst take I've seen in this thread all day.

The example you used makes no sense and proves nothing. Because Saitama has already regarded Garou as strong even before this, and has acknowledged him more than Boros ever did, on top of Garou's actual feats (matching casual Saitama).

Saitama statements aren't and have never been useless. If he doesn't care about the power of one being, but acknowledges the power of another, it's pretty obvious which is stronger, that's just common sense.

Garou suffered no damage whatsoever and completely tanked a punch from a consecutive normal punches attack like nothing?

that’s a ******* good durability feat for him.

Back