• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
^ Aside from the lewd, that pic really makes me realise how awful Tatsumaki's fit would be in real life lol

Any IRL girl that looks like Psykos

E2gKPHCWUAEEf6i
FKdoaEgWUAky0PH
the girl above is from my country.

Chapters come out around 00:00 Thursday in Japan. Meaning that if you live in Brazil like myself, they come out on 12:00 Wednesday. Even earlier in the US.

Weirdly enough, I could see Ryan Reynolds as Saitama.

Also, one of my brothers thought up the idea of Keanu Reeves as King. It kind of works, given both (at least as far as quite a few films go for Keanu), are perceived as epic, giga-chad dudes no one wants to mess with, when in reality they're just generally nice guys. Another one of my brother's suggested Christian Bale as King.

Get the feeling they might try someone like Timothee Chalamet as Genos or something. I want to see Simu Liu as Mumen Rider just because I think it'd be funny, I want Boros to have a more menacing voice, so maybe someone like Christopher Judge voicing him would hit different. Could we get Donny Yen as Bang and Georges St-Pierre as Tanktop Master?

And a post-credits scene with the Asian equivalent of Robert Pattinson (whoever that may be) as Garou.

Get the feeling they might try someone like Timothee Chalamet as Genos or something. I want to see Simu Liu as Mumen Rider just because I think it'd be funny, I want Boros to have a more menacing voice, so maybe someone like Christopher Judge voicing him would hit different. Could we get Donny Yen as Bang and Georges St-Pierre as Tanktop Master?

And a post-credits scene with the Asian equivalent of Robert Pattinson (whoever that may be) as Garou.
Afaik not all characters in OPM are Japanese, I remember Murata (?) said that both Fubuki and Tatsumaki are French and Amai Mask is Korean (Obviously not born there, but you know, with the looks from there)

If this atrocity ever happens I think they should follow that, but of course, it's Hollywood, so they are going to **** everything

Afaik not all characters in OPM are Japanese, I remember Murata (?) said that both Fubuki and Tatsumaki are French and Amai Mask is Korean (Obviously not born there, but you know, with the looks from there)

If this atrocity ever happens I think they should follow that, but of course, it's Hollywood, so they are going to **** everything
That made me think of one of the guys from BTS as Amai Mask. No clue who they are, but it kinda works in theory.

Time for a worst case scenario for a OPM live action.
It takes place in a highschool scenario and Saitama is just your average highschool boy with premature baldness who fell in love with "The Terrible" Stacy Tornado, Cheerleader Queen Bee of Z-city High. She has a blog called "That's so Maki' with a monthly blog post called Hero Association, wich photoshops attractive male students as superheroes and talks about their accomplishments while ranking them by how awesome they are, it's Saitama's dream to make it there as n.1 hero.

Saitama tries his best to impress Stacy Tornado with the help of his friend Genos, a high tech geek with a gadget for everything, and King, a menancing loner with imposing physique who's actually a wimp by heart performing every good action he can, including helping Tornado's gloomy nerd sister with an inferiority complex and her nerd loser friends (who are known as the "B-Class at Best") Fubuki from some bullies while getting his ass beaten, Fubuki develops a crush on him, wich Tornado notices, causing her to develop a certain disdain for Saitama. Eventually appearing in the Hero Association, but as bottom of the Rank "Caped Baldy". Even Genos who's only been helping him so far got a much higher place, due to looking kinda hot when he takes his giant glasses off, same with King, who gets a massively high score due to his comical luck giving him most of Saitama's achievments. Angry and Sad, Saitama decides to secretly start training and working out in a gym, learning martial arts such as shaolin kungfu (because bald people are good at Shaoling Kungfu).

Eventually an egotistical bully from another High school comes in, His name is Boros and he calls himself the "denominator of the universe". He's extremely tall and strong, has a big customized pickup with an alien theme and is the captain of the Football team "Dark matter thieves" who starts toppling the school hierarchy, humiliating all other guys high up in the hero rankings to prove his superiority. Saitama doesn't care at first, in fact he kinda enjoys seeing the school in chaos, until they humiliate Genos, wich pisses him off. Boros is about to try humiliating King (while sweating, since the dude is as big as him and apparently fearless), when Saitama shows up and asks for a fight in the school roof (making him glad he will fight this loser instead of facing King). Saitama humiliates him on the Rooftop and beats him with just one punch but no one is able to see it other than King and Genos, while Tornado vandalizes his car with rocks. King then proceeds to tell the story to Tatsumaki, who makes Saitama(who is now dating Fubuki with her approval) into no.1 hero Onepunch-man. Saitama then utters his iconic catchphrase "It's balding time".

Yeah, Murata said that Tatsumaki and Fubuki are French, Amai Mask is Korean, Genos is German, Choze is Russian and Suiryu is Italian.

saw a discussion here and i want to talk about it...
being a tatsumaki's fan, i'd rather manga over WC. I really hate the way they used to nerf tatsumaki on webcomic, she looks so weak and fragile there.... can't defend and attack at the same time and got directly weakned by a weakling like base psykos? like wtf?????????????

there's some points in wc that i honestly liked and i'm missing in the manga, like garou's S CLASS beatdown, tatsumaki x golden sperm, amai mask fighting, bang soloing 2 dragons....
but generaly speaking, i'd really rather manga over WC due tatsumaki's ridiculous nerf.
the way they used to keep tatsumaki out of garou's way in manga is WAY BETTER, they didnt just weaken her like if she's a COMPLETELY bullshit with lowguard, instead of that gave her the greatest and the most developed fight on this manga

Last edited:
There are too many different reasons that a person could prefer the webcomic over the manga so the reasons varies from person to person. My personal main reason is just the handling of Garou in the current portion of this arc. Everything that happened since Garou came to the surface after fighting Darkshine has made him a joke, had him do things that goes against what he was preaching right after fighting Darkshine, made his will weak and just put him on the back burner in favor of God and the Blastvengers.

Not to mention the strange humor that is very unlike ONE, mediocre art for what is supposed to be the arc’s climax, major redraws and rewrites showing clear lack of planning, weird severe deviation from the WC while simultaneously trying to stick to the WC etc etc. I can go on and on.
answering to this ^

Back