• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou can copy techniques at a glance in his SLEEP.
This is the most illogical statement I’ve ever read

how does one glance in their sleep. Dream?

12 year old Goku does this btw.. now he does this to time stop spammers.

without the sleep part obvi

Tanjiro>Asta>Killer Bee>Atomic Samurai
calculating-puzzled.gif

Not literally with a glance, I mean he copied it the moment he went against the technique.

Goku's feat isn't comparable. Not only did he actually see the attack, he was conscious.

Garou both didn't see the attack and wasn't even making conscious decisions. His instinct alone was able to copy it. It's far better of a feat.

killer bee can literally dance with swords in every single part of his body lol
Yeah he excels in unpredictability. I’m sure some of these swordsmen can counter that, sucks for Sasuke.

I can vouche for Asta tho, Asta can do it with his eyes closed (against Elf Gauche) and another feat earlier against Kiato.

Weird part is this isn't even the first time it happens. Ikki from Rakudai can also copy techniques while he's unconscious and fight using them through Instinctive reactions.

Weird part is this isn't even the first time it happens. Ikki from Rakudai can also copy techniques while he's unconscious and fight using them through Instinctive reactions.
Earl the prophet of rakudai left the wiki so sad no one can explain that much of it's skill LOL

Not literally with a glance, I mean he copied it the moment he went against the technique.

Goku's feat isn't comparable. Not only did he actually see the attack, he was conscious.

Garou both didn't see the attack and wasn't even making conscious decisions. His instinct alone was able to copy it. It's far better of a feat.
Chapter numbers pls

nop.
when i say "city" i'm talking about the country sized area, not just the capital like "ghost city".
You'd have to get it accepted as country sized first, which would need a calc of you're own. Just ang size it and problem done.
it's buggy, i sent 3 images and only one went out....
Don't sweat it.

You still haven't addressed the problem that we only use manga canon though.
well, that people that saitama fought in his dream told him about superpopulation on earth, ik its only a dream but it can be considered.
OPM sometimes isn't serious. Unless we are seriously going to consider giving Saitama limited precognition for somehow predicting the arrival of an invasion of underground monsters then I think we should discard this scenario in its entirety alongside the super fast, super durable mosquito and the ability of Saitama's suit to survive even the most craziest of battles without any tear in fabric despite just being a normal, overpowered guy.

Also I don't think that statement contextually meant what you implied it does but then again I would have to reread that scene to say for sure.
also, saitama lives in the worst city, so the birthrate being low is understandable since none wants to live in ghost city
He specified the country, though. The OPM franchise never refers to a city as a country. Also Saitama's city has like three people total. I'm pretty sure he was not referring to his home (especially since they were in the park when he said it and he hadn't even started training yet so he wouldn't have been able to survive then).

Wait, when did this happen? He was knocked out by Orochi and then fought Darkshine right? When did he have the time or inclination to copy a skill?

Speaking of copying skills, im just imagining orochi taking the same stance as garou animated. just utter silence and all u can hear is orochis leg stomping into the ground and his hands zipping taking the same stance.

I think it's just inconsistent writing
There's plenty of other reasons.

MG's 50 kilometer telepathy extended past City Z

City A was destroyed completely and There's a massive area between it and other cities

Beefcake destroyed two entire cities. One by falling.

City Z was mentioned as having smaller surroundings towns

Literally every single space shot of the planet shows that there's not country sized cities.

There's plenty of other reasons.

MG's 50 kilometer telepathy extended past City Z

City A was destroyed completely and There's a massive area between it and other cities

Beefcake destroyed two entire cities. One by falling.

City Z was mentioned as having smaller surroundings towns

Literally every single space shot of the planet shows that there's not country sized cities.
no i agree with you. I think that ONE intended for the cities to be not much bigger than real life cities. but in the anime, we see this hologram of the earth and it shows each city the size of a large country. i think the hologram was the inconsistency and the cities aren't supposed to be that big.

pretty sure theres a big confusion between city inside the city and the area being called a city. the area is def country sized but the cities where actual population live are just normal city sized places.

Back