• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images
1CHanFxDVvo1xw2fctq1_AWV_ZC_TR31E
1F6Bqigztf0lzcCOujrAgGONaTMH2cqB3

You realize that Garou literally copied EHRF, TFTF, PAF, LBIRF. FP RF, Yatagarasu, PPKF, POF, LFR, from just a glance, was able to fuse it into one style, and a couple minutes later, perfected and mastered said style.

Garou was also able to copy Awakening Breath- a secret WSRSF technique again from just a glance.
Many of those are featless btw, but i agree that EHRF( requiring body control over your heart.) and awakening breath (a breathing technique) gives him an advantage over copying more varied stuff than pure movements and Ki control. Being able to create his own style by fusing them is neat too.

look at MA's base, how SMALL it was looking from above, and how big it's looking a few kilometers away, and even zoomed theres alot of buildings here enough to be a city sized area, JUST THE MA BASE.
also, consider that opm's is in the future, so the population has grow ALOT, this explains all of those buildings around the country

I think it's Mori Jin>(?)>Garou/Goku>>>Might guy.
Mori Jin comes from a verse where the fodder of the fodder would be a character who practiced a certain martial art in a much more martial arts centric world than ours from a young age, was considered a genius among other disciples and became a regional champion. That's the kind of guy Jin Mori is casually stomping in the first episode. Everyone that comes later is massively more skilled and has a very ample skill chain.
After that he learns stuff like Heavenly acupunture techniques that target on a sub cellular level that can heal and inflict wounds that a machine capable of healing on a cellular level is unable to affect. Also, he can use it on himself to achieve effects like a 250.000x amp.
His Renewal Taekwondo is said to be an extremely complex martial art wich is a superhumanly refined version of taekwondo that can legit cause someone to explode if they try to copy his movements and use them on the same level as him, he has enough mastery with the shockwaves it causes to instantly knock out people comparable to him by creating shockwaves that directly shake the brain.
He has resistance to precog and technique mimicry while being able to instantly snatch said heavenly acupunture techinque from an expert after seeing it once and thinking it was cool.
And that's not even getting to his god form feats, where he outskills beings who are extremely old martial artists with skill scaling chains far higher than the most skilled humans in his world.
The reason i put a (?) on his >> is because apparently he performs his greatest skill feats as Mori Dan, and i haven't read that part yet. (also been a long time since i last read it on general.)
He would also beat anyone on this list in a skill/technique only match and in terms of general skill feat and how difficult to achieve they would be.
Did I miss something? Garou relative to Goku in skill?

My guy, we don't use the anime though yeah I thought they were country sized too since the manga version of the map had them as pretty big.

We currently have them under 200 km though and destroying multiple of them has been deemed only island level so I have no idea where you get Country level from. Make a CRT?

I can only rate Garou's skill super high because he was able to reinvent Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, while ASLEEP. This man was in a feral state so bad he couldn't talk but he's passively skilled enough to...

Combine two INSANE techniques in a way he never saw.... to create a two-person technicque he performed SINGLEHANDEDLY.... while ASLEEP!

The first part is insane in itself. There's technique mimicry, then there's singlehandedly fusing two martial arts (one studied and improved upon semi-naturally, another copied from a few looks) in a theoretical way that may have taken years of practice and planning to create an ultimate technique- potential years of work of two masters of their respective arts duplicated in the mind of a sleepwalking teenager in a matter of minutes, hours or seconds.

I don't know of any other fictional characters capable of this kind of innovation

My guy, we don't use the anime though yeah I thought they were country sized too since the manga version of the map had them as pretty big.

We currently have them under 200 km though and destroying multiple of them has been deemed only island level so I have no idea where you get Country level from. Make a CRT?
destroying multiplies cities at once being island level is the same as saying that opm's world is smaller than ours, and it clearly isnt.

Now that i think about it i wish Garou learned/showed some grappling techniques. He is like 99% a striker, knowing grappling techniques and how to escape them would greatly compliment his skill feats. Grappling feats can lead to skill feats just as impressive and IRL can lead to a instawin even against a stronger opponent if they fail to counter. (would also help him a lot in a fight against Baki and Kengan Ashura characters.) (Even if Kengan characters can be absolutely nuts in skill sometimes. Like predicting a hundred movements in the future being fodder stuff.)
He tried to use a flying armbar against Saitama in the wc, but it got removed in the manga, don't remember any other feat of this type.

look at MA's base, how SMALL it was looking from above, and how big it's looking a few kilometers away, and even zoomed theres alot of buildings here enough to be a city sized area, JUST THE MA BASE.
also, consider that opm's is in the future, so the population has grow ALOT, this explains all of those buildings around the country

oh we are at 421 already, lets 422 ;)
also, i wanna be sure of my idea before making a CRT, so i'd rather to talk about this here first

Idk enough about Goku to properly scale him in skill. This is based purely on my not perfect perception of both characters, so unless you explain why you think Goku>Garou i'm afraid just asserting your opinion isn't going to do much,
I’m just asking a question. Not the first time I’m hearing it.
Probably the guy who learnt a technique that took 50 years for the “God of Martial Arts” to learn.

Learnt it in a glance.

A 12 year old Goku btw

destroying multiplies cities at once being island level is the same as saying that opm's world is smaller than ours, and it clearly isnt.
Er, no. Any mountain and island level character can destroy multiple cities. That's not indicative of their size at all.

Honestly we can probably angsize it to compare the cities to the size of the planet to get more accurate sizes.
I admit, I have no idea what you mean. All I'm seeing is the city and a giant X on it.

Also as I said, use the manga version map of the cities which is not nearly as exaggerated as the anime version (though yeah still pretty big).
You forget that Saitama lamented that his country has issues with it's birthrate so this is a proven non-factor in relation to the city sizes and it's obviously not geographically the same as our earth. So comparing the population density of the two planets based on data we were never given is inherently fallacious.

I can only rate Garou's skill super high because he was able to reinvent Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, while ASLEEP. This man was in a feral state so bad he couldn't talk but he's passively skilled enough to...

Combine two INSANE techniques in a way he never saw.... to create a two-person technicque he performed SINGLEHANDEDLY.... while ASLEEP!

The first part is insane in itself. There's technique mimicry, then there's singlehandedly fusing two martial arts (one studied and improved upon semi-naturally, another copied from a few looks) in a theoretical way that may have taken years of practice and planning to create an ultimate technique- potential years of work of two masters of their respective arts duplicated in the mind of a sleepwalking teenager in a matter of minutes, hours or seconds.

I don't know of any other fictional characters capable of this kind of innovation
Probably the guy who learnt a technique that took 50 years for the “God of Martial Arts” to learn.

Learnt it in a glance.

A 12 year old Goku btw

You forget that Saitama lamented that his country has issues with it's birthrate so this is a proven non-factor in relation to the city sizes and it's obviously not geographically the same as our earth. So comparing the population density of the two planets based on data we were never given is inherently fallacious.
well, that people that saitama fought in his dream told him about superpopulation on earth, ik its only a dream but it can be considered.
also, saitama lives in the worst city, so the birthrate being low is understandable since none wants to live in ghost city

It's been what, a couple years since the garou vs darkshine fight ended? And I'm STILL seeing darkshine fanboys get mad when someone says that darkshine lost.

Back