• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
pretty sure theres a big confusion between city inside the city and the area being called a city. the area is def country sized but the cities where actual population live are just normal city sized places.
Except this contradicts the map which we are talking about which clearly depicts the cities A, Z etc. clearly taking up large swathes of the continent. There were no other areas mentioned.

Or Iaian defeats him or something

I wonder if she's dead or if she's getting a role in his arc. Likely is going to stomp Amai Mask and force him to go monster form and beat her...in a hard fight 🗿
I mean Do-S does have second to none plot armor so it might even take saitama getting serious to take her out.

Except this contradicts the map which we are talking about which clearly depicts the cities A, Z etc. clearly taking up large swathes of the continent. There were no other areas mentioned.
what does it contradict...im not arguing that the cities are country sized, there are 26 cities, each is quite hefty in size but they're basically countries.

80k8mna2ie391.jpg

what does it contradict...im not arguing that the cities are country sized, there are 26 cities, each is quite hefty in size but they're basically countries.
You said there were cities and areas encompassing these cities. This was never indicated on panel.

the countries are called "(X) city" in one punch man, as they represent a big area in the map as you can see
the thing is that the capital, it has the same name as the country.
tatsumaki stopping that MASSIVE TSUNAMI lifting a city sized area wouldnt make sense aswell.

He was asleep that entire fight.
He still didn’t copy anything in the chapter you sent me.

He read the scrolls once before this whole thing. And the technique he learnt in a read was incomplete.

You don’t understand my question, someone claimed he can copy moves in his sleep so I want to know the chapter so I can check it out.

Edit: Not to mention Bang could’ve ended the fight with the moved he dropped in his youth

You said there were cities and areas encompassing these cities. This was never indicated on panel.
the literal name A city-Z city refers to the actual country sized outlines we see on maps. while when refered to "destruction of __ city" its simply referring to developed building where the population lives. there are 2 city terms in opm both meaning different things.

Not to mention Bang could’ve ended the fight with the moved he dropped in his youth
No he couldn't have. He would've been able to do better, but considering the fact that Garou was literally sleeping and clearly not at his full power, who's to say that Bang would've been able to take Garou out?

Chapters 121 126 and 129 also have his fight vs darkshine, where he's stated to subconsciously copy acquire martial arts. (but in this specific context i'd say subconsciously does not equal inconsciously)

Sigh.. Just to clear this misconception of Garou outskilling Goku (DBZ) based on martial arts, Goku has insane technique mimicry right from the age of 12 where he quickly performed the kamehameha wave, a technique that took Master roshi 50 years to learn and later on mastered and used it in a way master roshi never could. and from that young age (12) he has also bested renowned martial arts masters and has shown analytical and deductive skills superior to most people in OG DB. At that age he stalemated Roshi who's known as the God of martial arts with over 300 years worth of experience and by the age of 15 he had surpassed Master roshi. Goku can also find flaws in battle strategies and can read an opponent's skill set by briefly watching them and quickly formulating a plan to counter. By the time of DBZ all this has been greatly improved upon and taken further, Learning the kaioken in a short time frame and even using it better than king kai ever did.

Yes Garou is a capable martial artist but It's either Garou is somewhat relative to DBZ Goku in skills or is slightly not as skilled as him. i'd like to see why people think he Outskills Goku in martial arts

Seems like I can’t find it from my manga source.

148 in my source discusses fist of the heart liberation or something like thar
Due to the massive amount of redraws, bonus chapters and omakes wich may or may not be included in the site you used, the chapter you are looking for may or may not be numbered the same way as the official chapters.

someone really made an alt acc just to talk about goku lol...
well that aside, the bonus chapter is being translated and its about promotions for staff and stuff happening in each department ig, also i think bearded work finally gets a name...i think(don't trust me cuz i might be bs'ing all this).

someone really made an alt acc just to talk about goku lol...
well that aside, the bonus chapter is being translated and its about promotions for staff and stuff happening in each department ig, also i think bearded work finally gets a name...i think(don't trust me cuz i might be bs'ing all this).
wait, the chapter that is going to be released today is a bonus?

Due to the massive amount of redraws, bonus chapters and omakes wich may or may not be included in the site you used, the chapter you are looking for may or may not be numbered the same way as the official chapters.
No problem

I found it.

Thanks

Did you not read the chapter? Here.
So Garou didn’t know the move prior to this battle? I can’t see anything he’s copying here..

Garou most likely learnt it from a glance at Bang demonstrating it in his dojo, or Garou glanced through the forbidden scrolls or something.

Ill go back and check what the previous person said about Garou’s “glance” because one still can’t glance when you’re asleep. Logically, he obviously knew how to do it prior to the fight. Bang wasn’t even performing the awakened breath. So Garou definitely acquired the technique in the past and mastered it on his first try.

Any other feats where he copied Garou while asleep?

No problem

I found it.

Thanks

So Garou didn’t know the move prior to this battle? I can’t see anything he’s copying here..

Garou most likely learnt it from a glance at Bang demonstrating it in his dojo, or Garou glanced through the forbidden scrolls or something.

Ill go back and check what the previous person said about Garou’s “glance” because one still can’t glance when you’re asleep. Logically, he obviously knew how to do it prior to the fight. Bang wasn’t even performing the awakened breath. So Garou definitely acquired the technique in the past and mastered it on his first try.

Any other feats where he copied Garou while asleep?
he likely masterized in this page
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/148/6/

No it wasn't. He read it briefly, and was able to use it just as well as Bang was able to.
He has been using the technique since the beginning of chapter 148 or whatever chapter is titled Student and Master.

Bang had multiple opportunities to use it on Garou when his technique was incomplete.

he likely masterized in this page
Yeah I know, I’m saying he knows about the moves prior to this fight. Then he mastered what he knows already.

the argument is wether or not Garou copied anyone while in that unconscious state.

I’m against the notion that he did.

If you're talking about me then you'd be wrong... I'm new to this wiki and this is my first and only acc and this is my very first time responding on it
I peeped, but ur account was made in January so kinda weird this is ur first post, feels like it was a back up acc. But u do u ig.

I peeped, but ur account was made in January so kinda weird this is ur first post, feels like it was a back up acc. But u do u ig.
Yeah my account was made a long time ago, but I was approved just mid Jan of this year.

I wanted to join mid 2021 but I gave up cuz it was “rejected” for some reasons.

Sigh.. Just to clear this misconception of Garou outskilling Goku (DBZ) based on martial arts, Goku has insane technique mimicry right from the age of 12 where he quickly performed the kamehameha wave, a technique that took Master roshi 50 years to learn and later on mastered and used it in a way master roshi never could. and from that young age (12) he has also bested renowned martial arts masters and has shown analytical and deductive skills superior to most people in OG DB. At that age he stalemated Roshi who's known as the God of martial arts with over 300 years worth of experience and by the age of 15 he had surpassed Master roshi. Goku can also find flaws in battle strategies and can read an opponent's skill set by briefly watching them and quickly formulating a plan to counter. By the time of DBZ all this has been greatly improved upon and taken further, Learning the kaioken in a short time frame and even using it better than king kai ever did.

Yes Garou is a capable martial artist but It's either Garou is somewhat relative to DBZ Goku in skills or is slightly not as skilled as him. i'd like to see why people think he Outskills Goku in martial arts
I'm too lazy to type a whole essay like you did, so I will just do this:

Garou's predictions, parrying, blocking, eyesight and more:
Garou vs Saitama
Garou vs TTM
Garou vs Golden Ball
Garou vs King
Garou vs FF who was stated to be the most skilled Hero in the HA.

Garou mastery:
Garou mastering many different styles after using them only once
Garou mastering Awakening Breath while asleep
Garou subconsciously creating a Martial Art attack that two world class genius' who created the Martial Art could barely pull off.
Garou doing the same thing but with a stronger technique, while sleeping this time.
Garou doing ^ this feat while having unstable ground. Bang who created the style and knows everything about it believed it was impossible for him to pull it off due to unstable ground.
Garou learning multiple different Martial Art Styles after reading them once, and being able to fuse them into his own style the first time using them
Garou learned WCIF after seeing it being used once from far away
Copied TTM's fighting style after being hit with it once.
Copied WDM's fighting style after being hit with it once.

And more.

well yes but I haven't responded on this wiki before and this is my first time... I basically just used to use this wiki for checking and briefing myself on characters scalings and stuff like that but this is my first time actually responding on this wiki.
I’m against the notion that he did.
well actually he kinda did.

Back