• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys....

God will interact with Saitama (pseudo) physically for the first time.

Garou has a new form that literally references superhero media (and others) with cosmic entities.

Despite acknowledging all the awesomeness (though I feel saddened that Garou is never going to have that talk) of this chapter or displaying any true excitement actual fans would show, you take the, quite frankly, ludicrous stance that cosmic feats is somehow beyond the authors desire despite literally everything pointing towards that direction.

Y'all are just straight up annoying sometimes. Why do you always have to dunk on the enjoyment of others in relation to this one franchise.
Well there were a lot of calcs (with higher results if melting isn’t used) so…not that the result matters at the end of the day.
...can you be more specific? Which calcs are you referring to? There's the original one which is in petatons and would result in a downgrade, the other is vaporizing which would result in an upgrade but was never implied in the scans and the calcs which involved heating something up to the level of a star which was denied by several calc members.

All the calcs with higher yields I know of are practically head canons and wiping (that is destroying a thing completely) someone with a much smaller size and mass has no bearing on the level of a planet nor do we even use that as a statement...because it's meaningless.

Yo, I thought of something dumb regarding Boros saying he'd wipe out the surface of the earth with his CSRC. My mind went to the CSRC wiping the surface of the Earth, and it being removed by the time it was finished. Not like melting or scorching, but like the attack functions as a sanitizer wipe or wet towel and the surface of Earth is like the bacteria/germs/stains that get removed.

On a semi-related note, would there be any way to calc doing something like that? I'm not remotely suggesting that for Boros, but I'm definitely curious about it now lol

...can you be more specific? Which calcs are you referring to? There's the original one which is in petatons and would result in a downgrade, the other is vaporizing which would result in an upgrade but was never implied in the scans and the calcs which involved heating something up to the level of a star which was denied by several calc members.

All the calcs with higher yields I know of are practically head canons and wiping (that is destroying a thing completely) someone with a much smaller size and mass has no bearing on the level of a planet nor do we even use that as a statement...because it's meaningless.
Yeah I’m definitely not finding the calcs anytime soon. 🫠 since CSRC is a theoretical attack since it never truly happened, cuz u know, Saitama exists, but every single calc is technically a headcanon in “what would happen”.

🫠 since CSRC is a theoretical attack since it never truly happened, cuz u know, Saitama exists, but every single calc is technically a headcanon in “what would happen”.
The effects of the blast is what is theoretical, not the attack itself.

I understand what you're trying to say but statements are not headcanon. As long as it follows the depictions in-verse it is deemed usable...we have done it before. It's when the calcs based on these statements go beyond the boundaries of the depictions would they be viewed as wholly fictional.

Yeah I’m definitely not finding the calcs anytime soon.
More the better I guess. People are understandably getting sick of them.

im getting kinda sick of murata screwing over amai mask fans. that bit with the heroes vs monsters shows all the heroes looking badass except Amai, who is screaming like a bitch. like the other heroes end up getting ****** too, so why is it just showing Amai's weakness and not for the other heroes?

Questions:
What do you nimwits want God to be? And what do you think God will be?

I’ll go first. One of my hopes for God is that God is just some strong being that’s purpose is to give people what they want with no effort and without caring for the consequences and prevents whatever it bestows “blessings” on from reaching it’s true potential, although that is unintentional to God for some reason I haven’t thought up yet. Basically an entity all about giving or providing an “easy way out” but to an extreme and very dangerous when unchecked. A “semi-inverse” to Saitama who is strong through his own efforts.

I’m also totally fine with God having an anticlimactic but somewhat comedic purpose and story as-well.

In reality, God is probably just some crazy evil being that placed limiters on everything and hates Saitama for removing his.

God loved the universe as it was before humans developed their intelligence. He, however, was somehow kept away from that dimension and can only interact with the Earth by giving humans powers to turn up against humanity and by creating strong beings that serve for the same purpose, which ultimately is to erradicate the polluting and inmoral human race, which is gaining too much power in his view. Especially now that one being has broken the limiter he put on him, and another being is trying to break it too. Now the seal that keeps God in another dimension is getting weak because of the side effects of the battles on Earth and God is starting to get inside slowly. Blast and his team are trying to prevent that from happening.

NgJs5O6.png
Murata celebrating Hunter x Hunter's return by homaging Togashi's style on this page

also flashy specifically comments that his special move is for size specifically not for more power

027.png
I don't want to get into this cespool of a debate, but "try this on for size" does not inherently mean it's meant to counter bigger opponents. It's just a figure of speech. Also, why is it a secret move if ll it does is kill big monsters?

I don't want to get into this cespool of a debate, but "try this on for size" does not inherently mean it's meant to counter bigger opponents. It's just a figure of speech. Also, why is it a secret move if ll it does is kill big monsters?
Another translation has him saying he will stop it with a special technique.

Imagine the continent, where AS’s nichirin blade was made, finally rose above sea level from Garou’s attack.

Yea, I’m kind of iffy on the new upgrades for Flashy Flash and characters who fought him. It doesn’t really make much sense for Flashy Flash to be so dramatically stronger than the rest of the S-Class like this. Then there’s Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame: if they’re really such a higher tier than the rest of the Dragon-level threats in the MA, then why would they only be Cadre candidates? They should be at the top of the MA executives, and Gyoro Gyoro wouldn’t be so dense to ignore such dramatically strong monsters.

The only solution to this is to upgrade the rest of the top-tier heroes like Darkshine and Bang, who are like the top tiers of the S-class, or make another revision thread.
This argument from incredulity doesn't really work when you realize the S-class don't really have many statements scaling to each other. There's only the vague ones, like atomic samurai considering S-Class heroes to be strong and the useless ones, like PPP being the weakest S-Class and the contradictory statements, like Zombie man actually being the weakest S-Class hero, and the obvious ones, like King, Tatsumaki and Blast being deemed the strongest heroes and the only ones that could stop Elder Centipede (which would make everyone else stop at City level by the way).

I would even go as far as to say the "but they're S-Class" argument is pretty useless, considering the basis of these rankings are pretty flawed in and of itself as they are influenced by things such as popularity.

Just go by feats for now until we get more information.

By the way, is anyone going to calc the blow Rover tanked from Saitama? Or Darkshine smashing Garou though the underground hideout? I'm kind of curious what values those would bring.

I found some good copium.
Saitama viewed Boris as almost a fight cuz he a monster and survived serious attacks while Saitama ain't use none against garou because he is human.

Actually, I changed my mind. This month I will make a brief CRT about 6-A Elixir Psykos, the part that wasn't discussed on the 6-C CRT.

Should I do it or no, we can discuss it here too.

Actually, I changed my mind. This month I will make a brief CRT about 6-A Elixir Psykos, the part that wasn't discussed on the 6-C CRT.

Should I do it or no, we can discuss it here too.
Boros ship calc is still in revision, might get nuked to 6-B or lower. Should probably wait a bit

Last edited:
Back