• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
and also, an average solar system is still billions if not quadrillions of times bigger than the average star iirc. our solar system, especially if including the oort cloud, is HUGE yo

and also, an average solar system is still billions if not quadrillions of times bigger than the average star iirc. our solar system, especially if including the oort cloud, is HUGE yo
Lol. Our solar system is also absolutely insane in size compared to the "average solar system" which only has 1-2 planets that orbit at close distances.

Lol. Our solar system is also absolutely insane in size compared to the "average solar system" which only has 1-2 planets that orbit at close distances.
even those "average" solar systems probably dwarf most stars right? I went on a website called "if the moon were one pixel", and it showed how big the solar system would be if the moon were one pixel, and the solar system literally stretched and stretched and stretched. i could slowly scroll through the solar system and it would take me over an hour to scroll through the whole thing. and thats EXCLUDING the oort cloud, which according to the creator, was like 40 times longer than what I already scrolled through. its ******* huge. most solar system pics are ridiculously off scale so the general public really doesnt know how big it is. saitama and garou will NOT reach solar system level and thats fact

that got debunked literally years ago. there's usually just one japanese word for both planets and stars, and that's why the translator thought that word was referring to stars when it was actually saying planet. it was a simple mistranslation. a shame, i know, but boros will FOREVER be a virgin surface wiper, not a CHAD planet buster or star buster.
CSRC is planet level possible star level IT'S A FACT and VSBW opinion about that is not important since it's just a fanmade site

Yes. It was even on the profiles at one point before getting replaced after that failed attempt to upgrade the CSRC.

Yes. It was even on the profiles at one point before getting replaced after that failed attempt to upgrade the CSRC.
You mean the 1 exaton calc for vaporizing the Earth’s oceans? The calc that is objectively not representative of what the CSRC would’ve done because it doesn’t acknowledge the surface destruction at all?

No, the scorching one.

Even if it's not representative, it's certainly more accurate than melting, which doesn't exist.

Last edited:

It's 1 exaton BTW

Hmmmm...maybe this is the reason that he's the fist that turned against God? Something must have happend
p_27.jpg

Look at the edit.

Anyway, I was confusing the FF one with disintegration. I never knew we switched out that with Therefir's calc.

Personally, I think Migue’s calc is fine.

But I’m also tired of dealing with the CSRC in general so ¯\(ツ)

So..., if today its like, 42, then will the chapter be released soon or just next week?
Well I assume he’ll do the usual wed/thurs release next week, but I’m more curious about if he’s rushing to finish the chapter sooner for a possible 10 year special thing or if he’s gonna go for a 60+ page run for this chapter.

Back