• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tJdHaje.jpg

2010. The first page here was the JoJo verse page and the oldest profile here is Goku. it's funny that this site was initially born out of spite lmao, that eventually evolved into something much bigger

I found this place during 2018 but never really got into it, much like VSdebating at the the time. I joined this wiki in 2020 during the pandemic because I was bored. I don't think I would've been here had it not been for the pandemic lol

Massively Hypersonic+ Dragon Ball is WILD

I've been active on the Wiki since around the beginning of 2020 though I've already been looking through the pages and threads for a while at that time.

Stopped getting notifications.

What's happened these last 20 million pages?

Melz seems to be doing his usual thing of hitting nobody while Bang is in the air and PPP blocks his attacks.
Hard to say, It just shows everyone attacking and clashing effects.

Yo, remember back when King Piccolo Saga Goku wasn't 5-C? That was wild. But yeah, I'd say nowadays Dragon Ball fans have kind of learned how to chill the hecc out. We're more concerned with the ideas of Gohan finally getting some shine and Piccolo potentially getting a transformation in the new movie, and Bardock potentially ruining all of Dragon Ball with a wish at this point lol

I was referring to pre-rose Meruem. Post-rose Meruem would easily be high dragon imo
post rose meruem high dragon? hell no, platinum sperm, the ninjas that flashy defeated, base psykos,homeless emperor...
those are high dragons, that could easily hk meruem, he isnt even that fast and only 7a

Yea, I’m kind of iffy on the new upgrades for Flashy Flash and characters who fought him. It doesn’t really make much sense for Flashy Flash to be so dramatically stronger than the rest of the S-Class like this. Then there’s Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame: if they’re really such a higher tier than the rest of the Dragon-level threats in the MA, then why would they only be Cadre candidates? They should be at the top of the MA executives, and Gyoro Gyoro wouldn’t be so dense to ignore such dramatically strong monsters.

The only solution to this is to upgrade the rest of the top-tier heroes like Darkshine and Bang, who are like the top tiers of the S-class, or make another revision thread.

Flashy did take Garou’s MCGSF that even hurt Platinum Sperm. I would just blame Murata and ONE for making stuff up as they go.

I don't think that upgrading other S-Class heroes would be a good idea without additional evidence. It might be better to find a low end for Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame since their ratings are at mosts.

The ninjas are pretty much assassins why would they show their true strength to others? Whose to say they haven’t been hiding their true strength and accomplishments from Psykos just like Flashy Flash did with the Hero Association? We know for fact that Psykos doesn’t know the true strength of heroes like Tatsumaki so whose to say that she wasn’t wrong and just underestimating the ninjas whom were likely hiding their true strength? Like they even said the only reason they joined the Monster Association was to take down Flashy Flash so its not like they care about any cadre positions. And all other times we have seen them in the same room as Gyoro Gyoro and the other monsters they were in human form. Like they even said they can freely shift between human and monster form at will.

Feat wise they are beyond almost all other dragon lvl threats and S-Class in the series it’s just that simple. Even human form wise they are among the top of demon lvl threats and borderlining dragon lvl like Bug God.

Last edited:
As crazy as it sounds, Flash and Metal Bat (Freaking 6-A with Fighting Spirit) got their upgrades through clear feats and scaling, we better just move on instead of wasting time

Volume 26 driving him crazy, maybe.

According to the printed version of volume 25, Sekingar has a wife named Kami evidently. There you go, a confirmed human relationship in OPM... ONE isn't as averse to romance as we thought maybe.

No surprise Sekingar is the first man confirmed to be in a relationship, it's not hard to see him finding a woman. Can't wait for shippers to do something like ship Tank Top Girl with Great Philosopher now...

Back