• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama vs Garou is a metaphor for the writers vs the public. Where Garou running out of ideas to beat Saitama means ONE and Murata running out of ideas to please the ever insatiable public.
Insanely meta. That would be a peak allegory. Reminds me of how people thought Zen-Oh from Dragon Ball Super represented the Dragon Ball fanbase.

What? Individual cells could harm AS
I was always under the impression that those black sperms that attacked AS were made up of at least a hundred cells or so. Mainly because the manga states that each cell is on the level of an A-class hero, and Atomic's durability should far exceed that of an A-class. On another note, I remember the webcomic stating that a single black sperm cell is so weak that even a puppy could kill it. That's a massive buff for manga black sperm

Zen-Oh from Dragon Ball Super represents the Dragon Ball fanbase.
pretty much spot on. Both of them only get excited by big explosions, repetitive transformations, and characters beating the crap out of each other, over anything else. You can literally copy/paste an entire arc and dragon ball fans will still be pleased as long as there's a new transformation (aka new hair dye colour)

Stopped getting notifications.

What's happened these last 20 million pages?
Possible speed upgrade for Melz but here's a scan of him clashing with the S class including atomic while having 2 heads.

Melz seems to be doing his usual thing of hitting nobody while Bang is in the air and PPP blocks his attacks.

Stopped getting notifications.

What's happened these last 20 million pages?

Melz seems to be doing his usual thing of hitting nobody while Bang is in the air and PPP blocks his attacks.
Lots of coping, hoping and seething

The speedsters are now over 100000x stronger than Darkshine 🗿

You know you can say I'm coping but I don't like the idea that Darkshine will explode if Gale or Hellfire slightly touches him.
I can agree
but with scaling, GS is stronger than darkshine then PS came to be and flash was able to hold his own, scaling him higher. That then moves to the 2 ninja bros cuz they were able to keep up with him.

Oh, Rover and Elder Centipede too.
unfortunately power scaling based on calcs doesnt always mix well with the author's intentions. the whole system is flawed. ONE probably intended for flash to be stronger than darkshine, but definitely not 100000x stronger. if flash was 100k times stronger, darkshine would explode if flash lightly jabs him, which ONE probably disagree with. its not like murata was thinking about pixel scaling and calcs when drawing the feats, so of course there will be inconsistencies

I'd do a better job at removing PS, but I'm too lazy.
a926bed8-3bed-49cf-a160-d97a3d21e412

i remember back in 2016 when bang and rover were considered far weaker than DS and flashy. those two were equals in tier "at least 7-A" while every other S-class (besides tatsu) was low 7-B or 7-B. how you've fallen darky....

2016? I was trolling the internet that year. I only knew the existence of VSBW in 2018. How long have you been in VSBW lol.

How old is this wiki?
2010. The first page here was the JoJo verse page and the oldest profile here is Goku. it's funny that this site was initially born out of spite lmao, that eventually evolved into something much bigger

I found this place during 2018 but never really got into it, much like VSdebating at the the time. I joined this wiki in 2020 during the pandemic because I was bored. I don't think I would've been here had it not been for the pandemic lol

2016? I was trolling the internet that year. I only knew the existence of VSBW in 2018. How long have you been in VSBW lol.
i've known about vs battles wiki since 2015. i used to get furious whenever someone tried to downgrade OPM characters. now i dont really care lmao.

Last edited:
I joined this wiki in 2020 during the pandemic because I was bored. I don't think I would've been here had it not been for the pandemic lol
wtf i've been on this wiki for FIVE more years than you and you're a mod and I'm not??? i'm about to release more salt than the goddamn pacific ocean

As a fan of both, One Punch Man fans are way worse than DB fans lmao
I'll admit that nowadays, OPM fans are worse. but I used to be obsessed with vs battles debating back in 2014/2015 and I remember how absolutely horrid dragon ball fans were at that time. they settled down now, but there was a time when goku fanboys did everything in their power to prove that goku can solo marvel. i've seen goku fans say that goku can beat pre retcon beyonder because beyonder is from a different universe so his reality warping powers wont work on goku, or others have said that goku is too strong and can resist reality warping. i cant remember all the stupid things they said since it was so long ago though

Back