• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this could actaully be really cool , imagine saitama destroying stars and galaxies and needing someone that strong to be able to beat garou +garou could have some space manipulation type powers/martial arts stuff would be nice
unknown.png

Now that i think about chemical burns through acid look horrible even after they heal.
Even if Darkshine resisted the acid partially it will leave some nasty scars. Even more of a reason to start wearing a shirt after he gives up being a hero. His greatest pride has been given an eternal stain.

El hermano de Boros is likely massively stronger than him.

Even then a big problem with Boros is having a hard upper limit through CSRC of destroying the earth's surface. Sure, it can reach very high depending on how this destruction is achieved, but i doubt OPM will cap at planet surface level.

There's the "but he was going to destroy the Earth's surface AND Saitama" argument, but it takes a lot of suspension of disbelief to justify higher end tier 5 results or scaling his physicals to tier 5 through scaling.

I believe he would destroy the surface, Saitama and his own ship. (Mainly because to hit the surface you would have to hit the ship first)

But generally the ship's destruction can be read in two ways: 1-adding its calculated durability or 2-A destruction result 6-C to High 6-B (Depending on the method)

I don't want Saitama to kill so many people
I've always wished OPM went a little on the darker side with civilian deaths, it's hard to open up with Vaccine Man and Beefcake in the first few chapters and try to be a series where civilian deaths is a rarity. Surely people are still dying en masse now, they're just not showing it.

I've seen people floating around the idea that Cosmic Fear Garou would be like Spot from Marvel, where his entire body is a bunch of portals that lead to various places. In his case, every galaxy you see would be a real galaxy, every quasar would be a real quasar, so when Saitama is punching Garou he can't hit "him" but we start seeing the lights on Garou's body go out bit by bit as he 'uses up' those portals (galaxies being destroyed and whatnot).

If Garou is going full "God" edgelord moment here I think it'd be interesting if he used something like that to try and morally defeat Saitama by making him destroy potential quadrillions of lives to win the fight.

People said nobody dies in OPM, time for Caped baldy to match Purple baldy in kill count.
These people are reading the wrong manga, I see monster dying all over the chapter, and Saitama must have killed half a city when destroyed the meteor or killed Beefcake hahahaha

I've always wished OPM went a little on the darker side with civilian deaths, it's hard to open up with Vaccine Man and Beefcake in the first few chapters and try to be a series where civilian deaths is a rarity. Surely people are still dying en masse now, they're just not showing it.

I've seen people floating around the idea that Cosmic Fear Garou would be like Spot from Marvel, where his entire body is a bunch of portals that lead to various places. In his case, every galaxy you see would be a real galaxy, every quasar would be a real quasar, so when Saitama is punching Garou he can't hit "him" but we start seeing the lights on Garou's body go out bit by bit as he 'uses up' those portals (galaxies being destroyed and whatnot).

If Garou is going full "God" edgelord moment here I think it'd be interesting if he used something like that to try and morally defeat Saitama by making him destroy potential quadrillions of lives to win the fight.
Couldn't agree with you more on this. The series started off a Seinen and it's just been progressively turning into one of the most forcefully light-hearted and pure series of the genre. Most shounen I've seen have more death and are more dark than OPM. I really dislike that aspect of OPM. Especially now that we have Garou... Just... Saving people?

Sigh. I wish Murata and ONE would give us more gore and brutality. It seems like they're playing it waaaaay too safe.

Couldn't agree with you more on this. The series started off a Seinen and it's just been progressively turning into one of the most forcefully light-hearted and pure series of the genre. Most shounen I've seen have more death and are more dark than OPM. I really dislike that aspect of OPM. Especially now that we have Garou... Just... Saving people?

Sigh. I wish Murata and ONE would give us more gore and brutality. It seems like they're playing it waaaaay too safe.
thats a fact.

That's something that I've been thinking about as well.

“It’s a gag manga it’s not supposed to be serious” - 🤓🤡

That logic has its limits and I'd claim that for a good number of people that limit has been reached or will be reached soon in the future with the way things are right now.
Well, things were getting really sappy right before the surface fight when the cadres interrupted the wholesome moment by holding Amai Down while they tore him apart and then repeatedly burned and brutalized Zombieman, seemingly killed Child and literally killed Tanktop.

My hope is that the changes in redrawn Garou's mentality and his altered mental state are going to make him into a threatening, remorseless monster more like the AG we got in the webcomic. The shift from the wholesome fun and comedic trolling of previous chapters could be jarring in a good way if executed properly...

don't you think the tier system should not have low 1-A? If it makes no difference you transcend Aleph numbers because you will only get 1-A+, why have Alep-1 for low 1-A and Aleph 2 for 1-A if you could only have Aleph-1 for 1-A and Alep- 2 to 1-A+?

don't you think the tier system should not have low 1-A? If it makes no difference you transcend Aleph numbers because you will only get 1-A+, why have Alep-1 for low 1-A and Aleph 2 for 1-A if you could only have Aleph-1 for 1-A and Alep- 2 to 1-A+?
this gotta be the most npc comment ever 😭

any updates on chapter 165? I thought it was supposed to come out yesterday
Nothing official but it will probably drop in two weeks, give or take. The 164 redraw had a small chapter's worth of content and Murata is working on Volume 26 right now and all the art experimenting we've seen

Back