• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
don't you think the tier system should not have low 1-A? If it makes no difference you transcend Aleph numbers because you will only get 1-A+, why have Alep-1 for low 1-A and Aleph 2 for 1-A if you could only have Aleph-1 for 1-A and Alep- 2 to 1-A+?
The gap between 11-C and Low 1-A is smaller than the gap between Low 1-A and 1-A. Plus, Aleph-2 simply supersedes all of conventional coordinate space already to begin with. So no, it would not be very practical to have them both be at 1-A.

Also, Aleph-2 wouldn't be 1-A+, since each Aleph is only one transcendence higher into 1-A, not infinite ones.

Last edited:
The gap between 11-C and Low 1-A is smaller than the gap between Low 1-A and 1-A. Plus, Aleph-2 simply supersedes all of conventional coordinate space already to begin with. So no, it would not be very practical to have them both be at 1-A.

Also, Aleph-2 wouldn't be 1-A+, since each Aleph is only one transcendence higher into 1-A, not infinite ones.
Ok

The fact that the calculation of Saitama's reflection with hair had the result of relativistic+, almost speed of light, couldn't make the Saitama without hair FTL+? considering the difference between the two which is Small Building level and Planet level.

The fact that the calculation of Saitama's reflection with hair had the result of relativistic+, almost speed of light, couldn't make the Saitama without hair FTL+? considering the difference between the two which is Small Building level and Planet level.
we dont do linear ap and speed scaling, althought i personally do think saitama is comfortably in FTL+ after no diffing all of garous speeds feats with one hand.

we dont do linear ap and speed scaling, althought i personally do think saitama is comfortably in FTL+ after no diffing all of garous speeds feats with one hand.
but without considering the wiki rules, in your opinion, considering the mirror calculation do you think it could catch FTL+?

but without considering the wiki rules, in your opinion, considering the mirror calculation do you think it could catch FTL+?
i mean i personally think saitama is chilling in MFTL+ tbh lol. I mean yeah he just needs to be 11x faster than his pre balding to be FTL+ which i def think hes 100's of times quicker now.

Shouldn't Psykos be scaled from a casual Tatsumaki?
Tatsumaki effortlessly stopped 30 bullets from the ship, against Psykos she must fight a little to the point of even appearing veins on her forehead, in addition to Psykos still being able to resist her TK

Tatsumaki effortlessly stopped 30 bullets from the ship, against Psykos she must fight a little to the point of even appearing veins on her forehead, in addition to Psykos still being able to resist her TK
Perhaps.jpg

Yes. It makes sense for Psykos to be 6-C too because Genos thought that Gouketsu was > Tats and Saitama, both who's best feats seen by Genos were 6-C at the time.

When the solar systems and galaxies are gone in Garou's body, Saitama will destroy Cosmic form Garou restoring the galaxies Saitama destroyed all at once aka 3-B feat.
90% sure once the cosmos in Garou’s body is destroyed Garou will be in a state similiar to this from the webcomic:

006.png

It already seems like thats what they’re going for looking at his face here:

45.png

Specifically asking VSB mods/cgm/etc, if garou were to say something along the lines of his body redirecting attacks to other places(stars, ss, galaxies, ...) and we can visibly start to see garou dimming(power disappearing), would we accept saitama as insert the highest structured system on garous body tier?

I've always wished OPM went a little on the darker side with civilian deaths, it's hard to open up with Vaccine Man and Beefcake in the first few chapters and try to be a series where civilian deaths is a rarity. Surely people are still dying en masse now, they're just not showing it.

I've seen people floating around the idea that Cosmic Fear Garou would be like Spot from Marvel, where his entire body is a bunch of portals that lead to various places. In his case, every galaxy you see would be a real galaxy, every quasar would be a real quasar, so when Saitama is punching Garou he can't hit "him" but we start seeing the lights on Garou's body go out bit by bit as he 'uses up' those portals (galaxies being destroyed and whatnot).

If Garou is going full "God" edgelord moment here I think it'd be interesting if he used something like that to try and morally defeat Saitama by making him destroy potential quadrillions of lives to win the fight.
TBH, I fee like doing something similar what Invincible does would work

Specifically asking VSB mods/cgm/etc, if garou were to say something along the lines of his body redirecting attacks to other places(stars, ss, galaxies, ...) and we can visibly start to see garou dimming(power disappearing), would we accept saitama as insert the highest structured system on garous body tier?
I think Saitama scaling would be a given. I would be far more interested in determining what tier Garou would be.

I think Saitama scaling would be a given. I would be far me interested in determining what tier Garou would be.
my logical assumption is adding up every single visible system(baseline energy added together) seen on him and if not all are visible just put an atleast lol. but idk.

Just read a reddit post about Garou and God and I guess I would have to agree that Garou is not aware that he accepted a deal with God. God put on the form of Bang and spoke to him as if he came to help Garou. God as Bang takes advantage of Garou’s view that Saitama is the Abominable Fist that Turned Against God and presents a new fist since Garou has accepted he is not the fist that turned against god. In Garou’s mind Bang is the one who helped him, not God.

Still shit but better than Garou knowing its God helping him.

Back