• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images_-_2022-05-26T210830.949.jpeg

Favorite AP tiers are the following:
9-B
8-C
High 8-C
8-B
Low 7-B
7-B
7-A
6-C
6-B
6-A
Low 5-B
5-B
Low 4-C
4-B
3-C
3-A
Low 2-C
2-B
2-A
High 2-A
1-B
Low 1-A
1-A

Favorite speed tiers:
Superhuman
Subsonic
Subsonic+
Supersonic+
Massively Hypersonic
Relativistic+
FTL
Massively FTL+
Immeasurable
Infinite

We need 2-B to 2-A Saitama with iimmeasurable speed one day so he could be > Goku.

Favorite speed tiers:
Superhuman
Subsonic
Subsonic+
Supersonic+
Massively Hypersonic
Relativistic+
FTL
Massively FTL+
Immeasurable
Infinite
Mine are:

• Subsonic
  • Hypersonic+
  • Massively Hypersonic+
  • Relativistic
  • Relativistic+
  • FTL
  • FTL+
  • Massively FTL+
  • Infinite
  • Immeasurable

For me, it’s
  • Subsonic
  • Hypersonic
  • Hypersonic+
  • High Hypersonic+
  • Massively Hypersonic+
    Relativistic
  • FTL
  • Massively FTL+

Favorite AP tiers are the following:
9-B
8-C
High 8-C
8-B
Low 7-B
7-B
7-A
6-C
6-B
6-A
Low 5-B
5-B
Low 4-C
4-B
3-C
3-A
Low 2-C
2-B
2-A
High 2-A
1-B
Low 1-A
1-A

Favorite speed tiers:
Superhuman
Subsonic
Subsonic+
Supersonic+
Massively Hypersonic
Relativistic+
FTL
Massively FTL+
Immeasurable
Infinite

We need 2-B to 2-A Saitama with iimmeasurable speed one day so he could be > Goku.
My favorite AP tiers:
9-B
9-A
8-C
High 8-C
8-A
7-B
7-A
High 6-C
6-B
High 6-A
5-B
5-A
High 4-C
4-B
3-A
Low 2-C
2-C
2-A
1-B
High 1-B
Low 1-A
1-A

Favorite speed tiers:
Supersonic+
Hypersonic
Massively Hypersonic+
Relativistic
Relativistic+
Speed of Light
FTL
Massively FTL+
Infinite
Immeasurable

Would you guys be content if we got a 00:00’00”00”’00””00””’00”””21 second timer feat? And like a 5-B feat…

Am I the only one who thinks the distance should be more than 68 cm? IMO, pixel scaling doesn't give real results because the distance from the screen to Saitama is less than the distance to the part you pixel scaled to find how faraway Saitama is from the mirror

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the distance should be more than 68 cm? IMO, pixel scaling doesn't give real results because the distance from the screen to Saitama is less than the part you pixel scaled to find the distance to the mirror.
Try figuring out his shoulder width and then multiply it with the degree value of his rotation?

Basically, find his shoulder width in meters, convert the degrees he turned into rads, multiply rad value with shoulder width to get the distance moved for one rotation. If there is more than rotation, then just multiply that distance value with the number of times he rotated.

Back