• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Try figuring out his shoulder width and then multiply it with the degree value of his rotation?

Basically, find his shoulder width in meters, convert the degrees he turned into rads, multiply rad value with shoulder width to get the distance moved for one rotation. If there is more than rotation, then just multiply that distance value with the number of times he rotated.
I am talking about the distance between Saitama and the mirror

I am talking about the distance between Saitama and the mirror
Ah.

I don't see why it should be farther out, unless Saitama has his mirror set up in his bathroom way too far in, he still needs to be able to use the sink to some degree.

I think Psykorochi would`ve been cooler if her mentality was like a DBZ fusion where their personality and abilities are a 50/50 of both sides. So you have a being who's both a frightening master martial artist physically overwhelming the opponent and a crazy esper with a rage boner for Tatsumaki spamming high complexi psychic techniques while both sides assist each other.

I think Psykorochi would`ve been cooler if her mentality was like a DBZ fusion where their personality and abilities are a 50/50 of both sides. So you have a being who's both a frightening master martial artist physically overwhelming the opponent and a crazy esper with a rage boner for Tatsumaki spamming high complexi psychic techniques while both sides assist each other.
i dont think that it would change anything at all, using fighting style agaisnt tatsumaki is like trying to turn off fire with alcohool, she COMPLETELY counters it, the only way to threat an esper with martial is being way stronger than that esper

Tfw you realize that there were people that were completely content with a fight thats been built up for half a dozen years between two of the series’ most popular characters having severely lack luster art, questionable writing, zero hype moments, terrible build up before the fight and cringe comedy.

Tfw you realize that there were people that were completely content with a fight thats been built up for half a dozen years between two of the series’ most popular characters having severely lack luster art, questionable writing, zero hype moments, terrible build up before the fight and cringe comedy.
Can't really discuss taste. Webcomic OPM had really good characterization, build up pay off and pacing, even during MA arc wich is massive in scale size and number of characters compared to any other arc.

The manga throws a wrench at this by bloating an already long arc and adding in even more characters, leading to a lose in spotlight time for the rest.

It also pulls off a lot of large scale epic moments like Orochi's massive feat, followed by Psykorochi's even more massive feat, Followed by Sage centipede's (out of nowhere) massive amount of feets, followed by God's two massive sized feet. Wich just makes it progressively harder to impress the reader and keep up the climax. Due to this great moments like Golden/Plat sperm being born through sacrifice and the S-class being humiliated become far less iconic, as they are like ants compared with what we've already seen.

Still, i enjoy reading the Manga, even if as a turn your brain off and enjoy the hype train kinda stuff. I can also understand people who read it because they like certain characters or the power scaling aspect.
Last chapter has gotten me hyped, but it's not like my expectations are for it to surpass the webcomic. I just wanna be surprised and see bigger feats (specially skill feats so the Garou wank lives on).

Last chapter has gotten me hyped, but it's not like my expectations are for it to surpass the webcomic. I just wanna be surprised and see bigger feats (specially skill feats so the Garou wank lives on).
Pretty much where I’m at with the manga. The only thing that make manga Garou vs Saitama fight anything noteworthy as of now is impressive feats and really good Boros vs Saitama tier art or at least a double page spread. Everything else is already meh. Skills feats could work as long as it’s put on great display with nice choreography and not glossed over but even then I’m unsure if skill feats alone be satisfying with all the massively scaled up destruction feats.

tbh, tatsumaki's fandom is the only fandom satisfied with the manga, atleast tatsumaki got ALOT of love with the new writing.... i feel bad for people who like sperm, garou, silver fang, amaimask............

Yes, imagine him using the WSRSF to deflect the stones thrown by Tatsumaki, that would be wonderful.

for me psykorochi vs tatsumaki is the best fight i've ever seen in a manga, ofc this is my opinion... and flashy vs platinum was totally unexpected, this was AWESOME.

Yeah. Issue is tht that statement was made about pre-redraw Orochi.
ok-and_2.gif

idk, everytime i read the fight i feel hyped, even thought i know how it's gonna end, psykorochi and tatsumaki fight is just magic for me....

There should be no reason for Fubuki and Tatsumaki to butt heads and cause Saitama to intervene in the Psychic sisters arc for the manga.

about that ^^
i expect saitama x tatsumaki to have great speed feats in manga
I can see her going around the globe during that scene where she plows the earth with Saitama's scalp. Specially since they just leave Sonic in the dust. (who is comparable to FF a little later).
Also hope they give her more esper hax variety when all possible conventional attacks fail.

I can see her going around the globe during that scene where she plows the earth with Saitama's scalp. Specially since they just leave Sonic in the dust. (who is comparable to FF a little later).
Also hope they give her more esper hax variety when all possible conventional attacks fail.
i demand ftl tatsumaki 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Back