• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
utlqsv2odu191.jpg
Garou still solos 🗿

Btw, can we have a profile for God? He now has new scenes and feats
I think it's time for a Profile for God.

In fact, I think we should make a CRT reorganizing the OPM main page. We're one of the most visited verses on the wiki with the most active member chat and our page format is about 3 years old?

I think it's time for a Profile for God.

In fact, I think we should make a CRT reorganizing the OPM main page. We're one of the most visited verses on the wiki with the most active member chat and our page format is about 3 years old?
The back page is complete shit, totally outdated and disorganized

As

Assuming the pixel scaling/math is right, I like it more. Even if we give this Earth the same dimensions as our planet, it is in the far future and if a calc can be made tailoring to those differences, it is inherently more reliable.
You do realize that the Earth's crust thickness in OPM is hella inconsistent, right?

Also curvature needs to be applied here, not like the full planet is visible here.

Ngl, but the whole bit with Metal bat matching Garou and Sage centipede felt like a big asspull to me. Couldn't they just have made Platinum sperm stronger/more skilled and have Garou perfect his fist there?

Best Looking Tiers:
  • High 7-A
  • 6-C
  • High 6-A
  • High 5-A
  • 4-A
  • 3-C
  • 3-A
  • High 3-A
  • Low 2-C
  • 2-B
  • 2-A