• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Didn’t ONE or Murata say something about Saitama getting his power from God in the original ending
Iirc, Murata said that he thought of an ending where God takes away Saitama's power, and Murata might've said that God is the one who gave Saitama that power. And also turns Genos back into a normal human.

But I don't think ONE has ever made any such comments.

What's confusing to me most though is that it's pretty unanimously agreed upon that God is the one in the realm that Saitama, Flashy Flash, and Manako were teleported to. And he could clearly see everyone inside of it. Yet he didn't recognize Saitama at all. And there's no reason for him to have suddenly acknowledged Saitama as a notable enemy between just then and now.

What's confusing to me most though is that it's pretty unanimously agreed upon that God is the one in the realm that Saitama, Flashy Flash, and Manako were teleported to. And he could clearly see everyone inside of it. Yet he didn't recognize Saitama at all. And there's no reason for him to have suddenly acknowledged Saitama as a notable enemy between just then and now.
Unless God is separated from his physical body or something

Becuase Orochi came after. That was the only reasoning for the two not scaling. (Even though they should.)
We scale them in strength, so that explanation doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Last edited:
Even if we get continent uplift back, the timeframe will probably be much different
This is correct, the feat is busted even if it were to appear on the next chapter.

So what are we waiting for the downgrades to be applied again?

why would it be...it happened in the already set time frame just shown at another time.
... Why would they rewind in time from Cosmic Garou's scene just to show the Earth bulging?

If it's displayed now then several minutes have already passed.

Actually I don't even know why we are considering this scenario, the point is that the scene was retconned and is no longer canon.

The calc is wrong and has no place on the profiles

And El Hermano de Boros doesn't exist as well.

I don't think they'd be introduced just to be binned off that quickly (especially Boris), maybe they will be introduced again later

i think that murata wanted to nerf garou's previous form just to give his new cosmic form that power, this is what i think

unknown.png

boros feet

Saitama broke/removed his limiter. It's theorized that God made the limiter, so that can be interpreted as him denying God's will, or rather, turning against God.
^It's this. But here's an important question- is the entity known as "God" the same being who created the Universe and the limiters? I don't think so. I think he's Satan.

We know that Atlantis is real in OPM, and we know that the arc of the convenant and presumably Moses, the Hebrew escape from slavery in Egypt, the splitting of the Red Sea are all real. We also know that beings like Phoenix Man somehow know Aramaic, the ancient Hebrew language. After all Phoenix Man said " יְהִי אוֹר‎ " when he resurrected the subterreneans which is Hebrew for "let there be light!"

That's the same thing that God said when he created the earth in Genesis. But if this guy calling himself "God" is really the creator of the universe- of EVERYTHING, why is he trapped? If he's the same God who freed the Hebrews from Egypt why does he want to destroy earth? If he's a benevolent dude, why are all his followers despairing, nihilistic, misanthropic maniacs looking for vengeance violence and power?

Either ONE doesn't LOVE GOD or "God" is some kind of demon, if not the devil himself.

But I guess God could just be taking advantage of Garou thinking that Sage Centipede was referring to Saitama to manipulate Garou and God isn’t actually aware of Saitama or had any interaction with him.

God hates Saitama because he managed to break his limiter, a limiter that God put on all living things to control their growth.

Meaning that Saitama is a serious threat to God as he isn't within his boundaries.

Back