• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
armored boros being possibly 6-A because "he was confident on fighting Saitama even after he had seen him breaking several parts of his ship, which is this durable" is quite possibly the weakest reasoning I've ever seen for a tier jump that big. that's just really stretching it.

Yes let's hammer Boros down even further
fetchimage

armored boros being possibly 6-A because "he was confident on fighting Saitama even after he had seen him breaking several parts of his ship, which is this durable" is quite possibly the weakest reasoning I've ever seen for a tier jump that big. that's just really stretching it.
Idk about you but if I was fighting someone in the streets and saw them fold a lamppost in half, im walking away. 🚶‍♂️ My confidence is going to zero.

Boros has been on his ship for years… he’s aware that its a giant mass of durable hunk.
He watches Saitama rips it apart like butter, something that ******* terrifies his minions and boros still believes he’s capable of defeating it.
What’s weak about this reasoning?
Can you actually refute it or are you gonna call it dumb.

Idk about you but if I was fighting someone in the streets and saw them fold a lamppost in half, im walking away. 🚶‍♂️ My confidence is going to zero.
boros never said he was confident about fighting saitama specifically in his armored form. he maybe was planning to take off his armor and fight saitama in his released form. we dont know for sure what boros was thinking? that reasoning is just based on pure headcanon. and we're also assuming boros knows how durable his ship is? hes not the mechanic of the ship lmao, hes a general. its just bad reasoning

Is it me or the Saitama vs Gery was redrawn? They are now fighting at the core of the ship and Boros is right there watching Saitama fight and kill his subordinate.

Boros has been on his ship for years… he’s aware that its a giant mass of durable hunk.
He watches Saitama rips it apart like butter, something that ******* terrifies his minions and boros still believes he’s capable of defeating it.
What’s weak about this reasoning?
Can you actually refute it or are you gonna call it dumb.
lmao gergyuganshoop also saw saitama tear apart the ship and was confident about beating him. INCOMING 6-A GERYUGANSHOOP REEEEEEEEE

like seriously, iirc geryuganshoop was confident about beating saitama and he also saw saitama tear apart the ship. those minions were terrified because they're ******* minions that got one shot by goddamn amai mask. of course they would be terrified. and boros was on the ship for years so hes supposed to know that its literally as durable as a continent and that saitama breaking it is continent level? what the **** is that lmaoooo. yall are really grasping at straws here

I guess the anime changed the location of the fight to Gery's control room.

Boros was still confident in fighting Saitama even after watching him throw a rock faster than Gery's near lightspeed pitches.

Powe Sealed Boros Relativistic+ confirmed

guys you dont see the point, hear me out

tier 3 one punch man:
0AeDz0J.png

multiple galaxies inside garou = 3-B via quantum space manipulation

fMcTjVh.png

also he is cosmic which is also a tier 4 and 3 reference

and he should also get light manipulation

and all of these dots are actually stars, making him at least 4-A

crazy right??????

lmao gergyuganshoop also saw saitama tear apart the ship and was confident about beating him. INCOMING 6-A GERYUGANSHOOP REEEEEEEEE
He literally wasn’t, he simply risked his life trying to attack the guy.
He was sweating bullets the very moment Saitama entered rhe ship and was pretty much CRYING for someone to come defeat him.
There’s rly no reason to assume that he truly thought he could defeat Saitama, and if anything this would be a literal upgrade for him. This debunks nothing.
boros never said he was confident about fighting saitama specifically in his armored form. he maybe was planning to take off his armor and fight saitama in his released form. we dont know for sure what boros was thinking? that reasoning is just based on pure headcanon. and we're also assuming boros knows how durable his ship is? hes not the mechanic of the ship lmao, hes a general. its just bad reasoning
There’s absolutely no reason to assume that Boros was going to take off his armor that he “purposely used to seal away his all mighty power.” He’s sealed it off for a reason and literally nothing alludes to him wanting yo take it off.
He just watched Saitama one shot his strongest subordinate and still decided that it was safe to walk down on Saitama.
He was more than confident in his ability to fight this warrior who could easily destroy his ship and has absolutely 0 remorse for alien life.
The argument makes no assumption, as I stated, he in general knows his ship is a big hunk of durable metal.
The mere fact that he believes he can take saitama on implies that he believes that he is capable of destroying his own ship, hence “possibly” instead of “is continental.”
You’re the one spewing headcanon

like seriously, iirc geryuganshoop was confident about beating saitama and he also saw saitama tear apart the ship. those minions were terrified because they're ******* minions that got one shot by goddamn amai mask. of course they would be terrified. and boros was on the ship for years so hes supposed to know that its literally as durable as a continent and that saitama breaking it is continent level? what the **** is that lmaoooo. yall are really grasping at straws here
Because that’s not the argument?
He doesn’t have to know how durable the ship is to the exact joule. This just a weird ass misunderstanding you managed to create. He has a general sense of how strong he is and for him to walk down on Saitama with absolutely no fear suggests he believes he’s capable of doing what Saitama can. One shot his subordinates and destroy his ship.
You’re the only one grasping at straws here.
You guys are trying so hard to downgrade Boros and it shows

just because you're confident about doing something doesnt freaking me that you're capable of doing it.
And here’s a clear example of him not actually addressing my argument and disregarding it entirely ignoring all points i made.
It’s a matter of common sense.
If you see someone rip a hole into solid steel you wouldn’t dare walk down on them because you know your upper limits and what you’re capable of.
But this isn’t the case for Boros, so once again, he believes/ knows he is capable of destroying his own ship.
That’s why this isnt a direct scale and only a possibility, because its not confirmed but it’s literally implied to be the case by the series itself

Because that’s not the argument?
He doesn’t have to know how durable the ship is to the exact joule. This just a weird ass misunderstanding you managed to create. He has a general sense of how strong he is and for him to walk down on Saitama with absolutely no fear suggests he believes he’s capable of doing what Saitama can. One shot his subordinates and destroy his ship.
You’re the only one grasping at straws here.
You guys are trying so hard to downgrade Boros and it shows
and we literally saw armored boros get absolutely rekt and shocked by a casual punch by saitama. are you going to argue that that punch was continent level? lets be real here, that punch was likely not continent level and it was strong enough to **** armored boros' shit up. so no, boros in his armored form is not 6-A. not with that abysmal reasoning.

and we literally saw armored boros get absolutely rekt and shocked by a casual punch by saitama. are you going to argue that that punch was continent level? lets be real here, that punch was likely not continent level and it was strong enough to **** armored boros' shit up. so no, boros in his armored form is not 6-A. not with that abysmal reasoning.
Why isn’t it continental?
This is just a baseless suggestion provided from you. Why WOULDNT it be multi continental? The burden of proof is on you, bud.
Saitama was just casually ripping through this mans ship, and got actively pissed off at Boros after hearing he was a mass murderer, and attempted to kill him.
There’s literally 0 reason to assume Saitama would go from using X amount of power casually to dropping WAYY below it afterwards getting pissed at a monster and trying to kill it. This only supports Boros scaling up there in terms of power.

once again, how can you be SO SURE that boros was planning on fighting saitama in his armored form? why the **** would he even do that lmaoo. his armored form seals away his true power and he literally came to earth with the SOLE PURPOSE of having a REAL FIGHT. he wanted to fight someone with his true power and have fun, not while wearing an armor that had the purpose of literally restricting his true power. he clearly was confident in fighting saitama because he was planning on using his unsealed form. like how can this be even debated? im blown away here by the abysmal reasoning

Honestly this looks like an insane case of the fandom being bias.
The “as a dragon level threat, he should be faster than Royal Ripper” reasoning is used for every Dragon but Megz. What’s the reason behind it? Did we just suddenly decide that it shouldn’t be used? Can someone explain this to me.

your logic: MY NAME IS BOROS AND I'VE BEEN SEARCHING THE UNIVERSE FOR DECADES TO HAVE A TRUE FIGHT. OH HERE COMES SOME GUY THAT I KNOW I CAN BEAT WITH MY ARMOR ON THAT RESTRICTS MY POWER. HOW EXCITING!!!!

do you see how horribly illogical that is?

Honestly this looks like an insane case of the fandom being bias.
The “as a dragon level threat, he should be faster than Royal Ripper” reasoning is used for every Dragon but Megz. What’s the reason behind it? Did we just suddenly decide that it shouldn’t be used? Can someone explain this to me.
We're gonna remove that eventually as well. We just started with the easy ones.

timmy, my boy.... think about it.... boros was excited in fighting saitama, and saw him as a being with limitless power. and you're saying that at the same time, boros thought that his armored form is enough to match saitama? if so, he would have been disappointed. this reasoning is absolutely ABYSMAL.

once again, how can you be SO SURE that boros was planning on fighting saitama in his armored form? why the **** would he even do that lmaoo. his armored form seals away his true power and he literally came to earth with the SOLE PURPOSE of having a REAL FIGHT. he wanted to fight someone with his true power and have fun, not while wearing an armor that had the purpose of literally restricting his true power. he clearly was confident in fighting saitama because he was planning on using his unsealed form. like how can this be even debated? im blown away here by the abysmal reasoning
You understand that you have literally provided 0 evidence that helps support this miraculous claim of yours?
I have already addressed, and explained, with valid reasoning to WHY Boros would be planning on fighting with his armor on.
“Why would he be holding back for a fight he was been waiting for decades” “he wanted to go all out and have fun”
Such as him literally stating he was holding back against Saitama?
“This guy makes me want to go all out!!”
Your argument is flawed.
He literally wasn’t, he simply risked his life trying to attack the guy.
He was sweating bullets the very moment Saitama entered rhe ship and was pretty much CRYING for someone to come defeat him.
There’s rly no reason to assume that he truly thought he could defeat Saitama, and if anything this would be a literal upgrade for him. This debunks nothing.

There’s absolutely no reason to assume that Boros was going to take off his armor that he “purposely used to seal away his all mighty power.” He’s sealed it off for a reason and literally nothing alludes to him wanting yo take it off.
He just watched Saitama one shot his strongest subordinate and still decided that it was safe to walk down on Saitama.
He was more than confident in his ability to fight this warrior who could easily destroy his ship and has absolutely 0 remorse for alien life.
The argument makes no assumption, as I stated, he in general knows his ship is a big hunk of durable metal.
The mere fact that he believes he can take saitama on implies that he believes that he is capable of destroying his own ship, hence “possibly” instead of “is continental.”
You’re the one spewing headcanon
^
Read please

your logic: MY NAME IS BOROS AND I'VE BEEN SEARCHING THE UNIVERSE FOR DECADES TO HAVE A TRUE FIGHT. OH HERE COMES SOME GUY THAT I KNOW I CAN BEAT WITH MY ARMOR ON THAT RESTRICTS MY POWER. HOW EXCITING!!!!

do you see how horribly illogical that is?
That’s literally not my logic or argument.
If he wanted to go all out and fight to his fullest why didnt he start with MB?
You’re literally creating some false narrative to try to push out this weird ass agenda. Just give it up, you’re embarrassing yourself.
This man has provided absolutely 0 proofs to support his claims and will continue to refuse doing so 🤧

Untitled17-20220514130340.png

So far only Boros can make Saitama unable to do anything, against Garou Saitama can still react well against Garou in his first mode or his last mode, even Saitama can still dodge Garou's punches casually, when fighting Boros let alone dodge even he could only be shocked before Boro's fist hit him.

If you all think Saitama was not serious here or underestimate Boros, it's very strange considering Boros even in his previous mode looks superior to Saitama.

That’s literally not my logic or argument.
If he wanted to go all out and fight to his fullest why didnt he start with MB?
You’re literally creating some false narrative to try to push out this weird ass agenda. Just give it up, you’re embarrassing yourself.
This man has provided absolutely 0 proofs to support his claims and will continue to refuse doing so 🤧
oh timmy, better stop with the insults if you dont want to get banned again for the 50th time. boros LITERALLY STATED THAT METEORIC BURST SHORTENS HIS LIFESPAN. thats why he didnt use it. its a last resort. his true power is his regular released form, and meteoric burst is a last resort that greatly strains him and puts his life at risk. but his armor on the other hand literally seals away like the majority of his power. thats the literal purpose of the armor. and he was excited about saitama while simultaneously thinking that his armored form is good enough to beat him? that is absolutely horrid reasoning. im proving proof. what, you want me to pull out scans? lmao. im done arguing with you. you just keep repeating the same thing and now you're using the MB excuse even though boros literally explains why he doesnt want to use MB.

When Saitama started fighting back, meteoric burst boros didn't stand a chance. He was simply just taking it in for some reason and decides Boros' fun is over

Back