• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hey um, i wanna stay neutral, but it's really my pet peeve when someone doesn't know the difference between "loosing" and "losing". Like, over the past couple months I've literally seen like a hundred people spell "lose" as "loose". Those are two completely separate words.

We don't set up benchmarks for opponents when it comes to Saitama's heavily ill-defined levels of power, and even then Released Boros surpasses them in strength and durability by magnitudes.

Your scan doesn't serve as proof of anything.

Also, again, Saitama was still casual when he easily kept up with RB Boros, ripped off his arm, and tore apart MB Boros.
The point is that MB Boros has done much better than Monster Garou when facing Saitama, Boros can force Saitama to be serious where Saitama doesn't seem to be able to avoid Boros' punches, when fighting Garou Saitama can still joke around and avoid some of his punches more casually. objectively Boros > Garou so far.

Saying Garou > Boros is also arbitrary

At an unknown level of power. That's the problem. Also, he really didn't do better when you remember that Garou got way more hits than Boros.

The only time he ever forced Saitama to go serious was with his trump card, which expends all of his energy in one go.

We're not saying he's above Boros, we've just gleamed our ratings from feats and scaling that have nothing to do with arbitrary benchmarks.

Last edited:
funny where in other fiction we can do the same, but not with OPM when we have even differentiated Casual Saitama and More Serious Saitama.

Punched Saitama straight to the face is also a feat that can be used for scaling, instead of considered it as just "Saitama chose to took the hit and chose to remain silent afterwards untill he went to the moon".

funny where in other fiction we can do the same, but not with OPM when we have even differentiated Casual Saitama and More Serious Saitama.
Where?

Punched Saitama straight to the face is also a feat that can be used for scaling, instead of considered it as just "Saitama chose to took the hit and chose to remain silent afterwards untill he went to the moon".
Saitama didn't even take damge from it, why would Boros scale lmao.

Unless we're told something in-universe, specific states of casualness don't even make the remotest sense when you realise how much control and variety Saitama has; he can send a human flying with moderate damage, barely damage a Tiger level, knock out Human Garou or just give him a nosebleed, do virtually no damage to Armoured Boros, tear apart MB Boros, fight Awakened Garou, demolish his stronger forms, etc.

There's no canonical designations besides his Serious Series (except opponents taking normal punches, like Garou and Armoured Boros). It's all just headcanon.

sonic>boros
he made saitama use serious move and survived while boros only made saitama use his serious move because boros was using his ultimate move and died smh

On another note, is Garou bringing down the lightning here? That'd be Electricity Manipulation, if so.

Is it me or the Saitama vs Gery was redrawn? They are now fighting at the core of the ship and Boros is right there watching Saitama fight and kill his subordinate.
late reply but yup, it was redrawn. the tonarinoyj version and the printed versions are slightly different.

Untitled17-20220514130340.png

So far only Boros can make Saitama unable to do anything, against Garou Saitama can still react well against Garou in his first mode or his last mode, even Saitama can still dodge Garou's punches casually, when fighting Boros let alone dodge even he could only be shocked before Boro's fist hit him.

If you all think Saitama was not serious here or underestimate Boros, it's very strange considering Boros even in his previous mode looks superior to Saitama.
Boros in a form which literally SHREDS his life expectancy and is his absolute peak form vs Garou not even at his peak casually jumping forward and punching.

And this is ignoring Saitama effortlessly bodying Boros so bad he had to use his other trump card after one confrontation when he returned from the moon.

Untitled17-20220514130741.png

what makes you think Saitama chose to do nothing when previously shown Saitama even lost when he chose to fight?
“Saitama lost to Boros” is one hell of a statement…

Saitama isn’t even fighting here. He’s backing away and catching Boros’ punches and letting him get hits in to give him the illusion of it actually being a fight.

I just realised, Saitama punched Garou out of his monster shell, revealing he’s still human underneath.

But what about when Saitama literally shattered his hand off a few chapters ago? That was definitely no shell. I guess Saitama literally cured Garou of monsterisation with a punch?

Can you tell me why the Low 5-B calculation was rejected?

The Therefir calculation takes into account the destruction on the one hand, but this still does not negate the fact that the planet was distorted and the whole continent was uplifted.

all joking aside, the ORIGINAL alien x has one of the best character designs of all time. it looks so clean. the other alien x design looks like crimson chin. and the reboot version has a bunch of buttons on him and it looks goofy af.
I can live with the chin tbh. But I prefer the slimmer look

The reboot version looks terrible.

They used composite Hal Jordan, which is like 2-C, possibly 2-A.

Also isn't Hal like insanely faster, Hal scales to quintillions x FTL while Alien X scales to Billions x FTL.

Back