• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the reasoning for the characters that scale to half or even less of the value of the calc.

Bang: Likely 7-A (Managed to stop Elder Centipede's charge and destroyed his carapace using a combination attack with Bomb)

Bomb: Likely 7-A (Managed to stop Elder Centipede's charge and destroyed his carapace using a combination attack with Bang)

Darkshine: Likely 7-A (Held his own in a spar against Bang)

Brave Giant: Likely 7-A (Overpowered Post-Resurrection Phoenix Man. Tanked attacks from Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame in their monster form)

Psykos: Likely 7-A (Pinned down Bang)

Carnage Kabuto Carnage Mode: Likely 7-A (Fought Full Power Darkshine for 15 minute straight)

Homeless Emperor: Likely 7-A (Knocked out Bang)

Post-Resurrection Phoenix Man: Likely 7-A (Damaged the Brave Giant which Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame in their monster form weren't able to do)

Gale Wind Monster Form: Likely 7-A (Slightly injured Flashy Flash)

Hellfire Flame Monster Form: Likely 7-A (Slightly injured Flashy Flash)

Making the CRT atm. Give me a couple minutes to type everything.

KobsterHope07 said:
DbzDB2 said:
i thought gouketsu's feat was 6-C, even without the anime timeframe
Gouketsu's feat is either 6-C or 7-A without the anime timeframe, and the calc group had chosen the low end, which is the 7-A.
yea i know. im asking why the low end was chosen over the high end. there has to be a reason

So... Question: who thinks that Tatsumaki being overprotective with her sister is a "good" trait (and probablu her best at this point)?

PaChi2 said:
So... Question: who thinks that Tatsumaki being overprotective with her sister is a "good" trait (and probablu her best at this point)?
what the hell does this have to do with the revision lmao. go take this to the discussion board or fun and games board. we're talkin bout revising this shit and i would appreciate it if y'all would stop bringing up irrelevant ass topics since this revision is already taking 500 years. no need to delay it any further.

thank youuuuu

KobsterHope07 said:
@DBZDB2 - ..... what? You do know that this is a general discussion thread for OPM right?
please dont get smart with me. you know what i meant.

i just made a mistake thats all. i thought this was a content revision thread.

PaChi2 said:
Anyone wanna reply to this instead to the random comment above?

@PaChi2 - Probably not, at least for Fubuki as she won't learn to grow if her older sister is constantly protecting her from everything. Hardship can help to build character, whether good or bad.

It is good to be protective of your family, i.e your siblings, but not to the expense where they can't do anything on their own and completely dependent on someone.

Well, since the only times I have seen her pull the "big sister" card were against that whip monster and when she stated that she didnt want Fubuki to go to the MA assault. At least both instances were justified imo. The heck are you letting your little sister who cant even beat Demon levels go to a place full of both Demon and Dragon levels.

I mean, its not that we're ignoring it. Its just that no one knows how to calc it.

nah gouketsu should be actually be 6-C. using 5 seconds as the timeframe is just ridiculous and pure downplay. the people on this site just can't stand the fact that OPM upper dragons are tier 6

Quangotjokes said:
Yeah this site does that often
yup. there was no reason given as to why we used 5 seconds instead of 1 second, which is far more reasonable. like that cloud dispersion did NOT take 5 seconds lmao

Quangotjokes said:
Did we see it disperse? Or was it already dispersed?
the anime showed it dispersing in much less than a second, but it was rejected for "reasons".

in the manga we didn't see it disperse.

Does this calc really necessary tho? all A Class hero can be scale from Max who tank a casual attack from DSK which destroy a building

Max did not tank any attack from DSK. One hit lift him unable to move for multiple seconds and he couldn't breathe.

DSK never hits Lightning Max with an attack that destroyed a building. DSK knocked him into another building, and begun destroying the building from the bottom.

He just punches him throw a window and a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back