• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not for the anime timeframe as much as I'm for the lower timeframe. The scene was over pretty quickly.

Andy and Matt are right, in the anime those clouds don't even exist, I guess it's partly my fault for expecting something at least decent from this garbage of season.

Therefir said:
Andy and Matt are right, in the anime those clouds don't even exist, I guess it's partly my fault for expecting something at least decent from this garbage of season.
Technically the clouds do, just the splitting doesn't

i dont really know how valid the anime timeframe is, but i do support using the 6-C end of the calc. even without using the anime timeframe, the calc still had a 6-C result iirc

Therefir said:
i 100% agree with you about this season being garbage.

jc staff is even worse than ******* toei animation. i ******* hate this piece of shit studio, they dont give a rats ass about the season and are doing the minimum amount of work required to make the season "watchable".

even without comparing it to season 1, it's still a piece of shit and more pathetic than a homeless druggie prostitute.

****. jc. staff.

lol i aint disrespecting any of the people here, im just calling out the people at jc staff for being a bunch of lazy assholes who dont give a shit about opm or the fanbase.

Nobody is saying anything about banning you, my man. You havent done anything like that.

yea i like talking shit bout jc staff lol. its not even bad to talk shit about them since they deserve it. ************* completely butchered the entire season.

I don't think there's a solid reason behind it. Maybe a "possibly Low 7-C" rating but nothing solid.

I just don't think Genos is beating someone who previously treated him like trash after one upgrade. Unless its a signifigant one like G4

He's only Low 7-C after getting his arms to fight Saitama. Plus it wasn't one, but like two or three upgrades. At least 8-A, possibly/likely Low 7-C is an agreeable change, but not just Low 7-C.

@Qaw Wasn't the Anti Saitama Arms an anime addition? I couldn't find the scene in the manga.

Also it's been such a long time since I've read the meteor chapter.

https://s5.********.org/data/2fa2c9a095d125f4b137992c6de501b7/x18.jpg https://s5.********.org/data/2fa2c9a095d125f4b137992c6de501b7/x19.jpg https://s5.********.org/data/2fa2c9a095d125f4b137992c6de501b7/x20.jpg https://s5.********.org/data/2fa2c9a095d125f4b137992c6de501b7/x21.jpg

Is that all Z city?

Andytrenom said:
@Qaw Wasn't the Anti Saitama Arms an anime addition? I couldn't find the scene in the mango.
try looking in manga instead. fruit isnt gonna help

all jokes aside, its only in the online version of the manga, not the printed release

Boros-fan said:
So are we ditching the anime timeframe for the choze/gouketsu feats or not?
Choze is fine. But I think we're not using Gouketsu's.

We are voting on a smaller timedframe though for Gouketsu

Andytrenom said:
@Qaw Wasn't the Anti Saitama Arms an anime addition? I couldn't find the scene in the manga.
The name, as far as I know, is either fan made or an anime only clarification. I was just saying that he only gets a Low 7-C feat when he battles Saitama, which is after multiple upgrades.

Is that all Z city?

Yeah. Its similar to large modern cities. Although the zoom out shot may no longer be canon considering it was redrawn to be much shorter in the collected volume.

So are we ditching the anime timeframe for the choze/gouketsu feats or not?

Choze no. Goketsu maybe depending on how people feel. Currently three mods are against it however, so Goketsu and co. will lilely be 7-A.

Gouketsu: 7-A

Elder Centipede: 7-A

Bang and bomb: Half the calc each with their combined move (dunno if its still 7-A or 7-B)

Overgrown Rover: 7-A

Black Sperm: 7-A?

Darkshine: 7-A?

King: 1-A

Stuff that idk if should scale: Phoenix man, the ninja duo, Flashy Flash.

Half monster Garou: scales to Bang and Bomb by being beaten to death by both of them together. As half monster he is > this so he may scale to Bang's/Bomb's half of the feat?

If 7-A is accepted Gouketsu, Elder Centipede, Overgrown River, Post-2nd Resurrection Phoenix Man, Multi-Cell Sperm (Whenever this key gets added), Peak Half-Monster Garou, Sweet Mask, Black Sperm, Flashy Flahs, Evil Natural Water and Metal Knight w/ Preptime scales to the full value of the calc.

Bang, Bomb, Darkshine, Brave Giant, Sweet Mask, Black Sperm, Psykos, Carnage Kabuto Carnage Mode, Evil Natural Water, Homeless Emperor, and Post-Resurrection Phoenix Man will scale to half the value of the calc which would make them just slightly above baseline 7-A.

Monster form Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame would either be 7-B+ or likely baseline 7-A for slightly injuring Flashy Flash.

You forgot King ovo

Also, I might ask who "Homeless emperor" is.

And what about my boi AS?

Homeless Emperor is the executive guy with the crown. He managed to knock out Bang who was one shotting executives left and right.

Atomic Samurai doesn't have any feats that puts him at 7-A. Darkshine only said he could easily defeat early Half Monster Garou who was easily overpowered by Darkshine. So for now he's just at least 7-B.

Can I check what the scaling chain here is?

If Gouketsu is 7-A because of the calc, and other monster like Elder Centipede are estimated to be comparable based on indirect powerscaling shouldn't they be Likely 7-A?

A solid rating is what I'm iffy about. I had the same idea damage did. Something like "At least 7-B, likely 7-A" for people without direct Goketsu scaling.

If that's the value then people who scale to half of Gouketsu would be at 103 Megatons, or just slightly above baseline mountain level

Alright now for the reasonings for the characters that scale to the full value of the calc.

Gouketsu: 7-A (Split the clouds)

Elder Centipede: Likely 7-A (Often considered to be one of the top executives of the monster association. Should be coom[arable if not stronger than Gouketsu)

Overgrown Rover: Likely 7-A (Stronger than Elder Centipede. Shrugged off a combination attack from Bang and Bomb that was even stronger than the one they used on Elder Centipede)

Post-2nd Resurecction Phoenix Man: Likely 7-A (Much stronger than his previous form. Easily overpowered the Brave Giant and tore off its arm)

Multi-Cell Sperm: Likely 7-A (Much stronger than Black Sperm)

Peak Half-Monster Garou: Likely 7-A (Easily overpowered Superalloy Darkshine and could perform the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist by himself)

Metal Knight w/ Preptime: Likely 7-A (Is one of the only heroes capable of defeating Elder Centipede)

Sweet Mask: Likely 7-A (On par with Black Sperm)

Flashy Flash: Likely 7-A (Peak Half-Monster Garou would lose badly against him)

Black Sperm: Likely 7-A (One shot Bomb)

Evil Natural Water: Likely 7-A (Pierced Amai Mask's body and shot off his arm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back