• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Low 2-C (Discussion)

Giving Ecang in spot 5 is actually kinda higher, since Mori, Medea or Nier outrange him?

Cuz he only has universal+ range

Giving Ecang in spot 5 is actually kinda higher, since Mori, Medea or Nier outrange him?

Cuz he only has universal+ range
Yeah, but the battle is by SBA that means that the distance is 4km.

You need large size type 9 to be not affect by him

Which is what Mori has

Yeah, but the battle is by SBA that means that the distance is 4km.

You need large size type 9 to be not affect by him

Which is what Mori has
Medea has clones spread throughout the infinite multiverse, making the killing of the one 4km away inconsequential to her as a whole.

The problem is that she incon with the 3rd, the 4th and the 5th
Also Parca incon with Veldora but beaten by Dracula in 3rd, that's why she got 4th spot and Meanwhile Dracula and Veldora is incon. Actually if Medea got incon by them in 3rd spot it's not problem put her in 3rd spot

The problem is that she incon with the 3rd, the 4th and the 5th
Couldn't she at least incap the tree by keeping its universe perpetually deleted?

Edit: In fact, can't she just kill it? I see no regeneration or abstract anything amongst the 3rd level abilities.

Which one?

Is make sense put Ecang in spot 7th due to he can't deal with Mori, Medea and Nier because of lack of range?

Actually Mori has bunch of hax to do anything to Ecang

Probably yes, but can she beat Nier?
I mean, even if not, she should then get a shared spot or something. No reason she would be the definitive bottom of the circle.

That said, is Death multiversal in range in the Universe level+ key? And could Nier find Medea's clones in the multiverse? What is the stuff in the weakness section about? And how does she survive Infinity Destroyer?

I mean, even if not, she should then get a shared spot or something. No reason she would be the definitive bottom of the circle.

That said, is Death multiversal in range in the Universe level+ key?
For the profile in her Low 2-C key she just have Low 2-C range

Infinity Destroyer is pretty hard to get around. You essentially need some form of acausality or High-Godly Regen to survive it, and even with just high godly you’d still be put in a death loop and killed endlessly.

That said, is Death multiversal in range in the Universe level+ key? And could Nier find Medea's clones in the multiverse? What is the stuff in the weakness section about? And how does she survive Infinity Destroyer?
if it is spread out in a 2-A universe then probably not. the cosmology caps at 2-B before going tier 1 so her dimensional travel probably won't reach all 2-A universe.
That weakness section about abstract doesn't really apply to Death anymore that's an old weakness that hasn't been updated.
I've read infinity destroyer and uh
I'm not sure Death's case is that due to her nature, she is basically deathless that is above the deathless of a regular primal beast
erasing someone across past present and future might work and all possible versions of herself that are if she will get the chance to use it since Death and Nier hold nothing back when it comes to killing. other than that all those killed by Death can be resurrected by her and be used to have all their memory powers etc.
idk if that would actually let Death use Medea's infinity destroyer but I doubt it'll happen since Death doesn't like resurrecting someone she doesn't love (AKA anyone not nier). but she could resu a clone with different memory and make her subservient

at best it would just in cap into an endless massacre that will never end causing infinite clones and infinite multiverse.

Crt for skydweller having 6D resistance to causality, fate and memory manip got passed so you can nuke granblue characters from the rankings now. I won but at what cost

can mori permanently put medea down then?
Pretty sure medea can share in 3rd spot alongside Veldora and Dracula. Both can't deal with Medea clone which span in Multiverse+, because both range only Universal+ and Low Multiversal. But idk if Medea hax can work on them or not.

Last edited:
didn't veldora have that skill that can snipe people that is outside 2-A cosmology
I see in Veldora profile, his range only universal+. But he has Immortality (Type 9) which is reside in imaginary space Rimuru which has 2-A structure size.

That's why he can incon with Dracula

I have literally 0 idea what's going on but just saying; there are things that have yet to be applied to Mori's profile, which will be applied in future revisions.

So, uh, yeah, he's somewhat not up to date.

Back