• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what I meant by PIR being much more overpowered now, nowadays turning someone into a substance-free illusion or dream is a from of EE in itself, so via illusions disappearing into nothing, PIR is now nonexistence erasure.

The battle is by SBA, she has tens of meters range, he has planetary range.

They will start 4 Km away. She don't have range to affect him.
Looking back at this now, perhaps I should make the match with a much longer distance besides over 4km to be sure?

I’m pretty confident Tsuki ga characters win, at least in 6-B, because in High 6-B they have fate manip and stuff.
In that case, I will create a battle thread between the two Iseaki.
Which Tsuki ga Michibiku 6B character should I use?

Wait….

Is he himself really not part of the High 7-A list yet?…

putri-soekidin-db1cd307-6c72-45cd-9ddf-2d5c3b42ff1d.jpg

How y’all really gonna leave HIM out hanging like that.

If you mean Janus the worm then I don't see how Regulus wins as Janus will just adapt and overpower him plus idk when the thread was made but Janus got an upgrade this month which made him stronger.
I am not saying he wins, I'm saying it's a draw so they should share the same spot. Neither can kill the other. Janus can't even interact with Regulus because he's cut off from the flow of time.

I am not saying he wins, I'm saying it's a draw so they should share the same spot. Neither can kill the other. Janus can't even interact with Regulus because he's cut off from the flow of time.
Meaning what? I don't know about the series beyond s1.

this guy for number 10 Low 2-C??

this guy for number 10 Low 2-C??
Range: Low Complex Multiversal

Smurf 5-D

Meaning what? I don't know about the series beyond s1.
Meaning that attacks can't effect him because he isn't within cause and effect. He's effectively cut himself off from the stream of time, so he's invulnerable.

Janus can kill conceptual entities that exist exist within present, past and future plus his Domain can interact and counter for a while Giggles' domain that can also affect abstract things like cause and effect, power, existence, etc. So, i would say , he should be able to kill him. Plus there is a big chance that his reactive evolution will somehow grant him the ability to interact after unknown tries by using Duality.

If this is not enough then I think without their "states" Janus would instantly win thanks to his passives, a lot more offensive and defensive powers.

Also, since we're at it, I nominate Giggles for 9-B, The Radiance slot as I think he easily wins thanks to his passives (death, madness, fear, power null), and to his Domain plus Comicallity (causality) that treats everything as a joke like power, existence, life, death, etc. He did stomp Janus, so I would say he's a pretty good contender. Will make a match later.

Janus can kill conceptual entities that exist exist within present, past and future plus his Domain can interact and counter for a while Giggles' domain that can also affect abstract things like cause and effect, power, existence, etc
"Exist within present past and future."

So they exist within the time stream, unlike Regulus.

Just being able to affect cause and effect and existences doesn't mean you can affect people completely cut off from causality. ????

If this is not enough then I think without their "states" Janus would instantly win thanks to his passives, a lot more offensive and defensive powers.
How can his passives affect Regulus?

This still just sounds like inconclusive to me

The passives are fear, madness, death, power null. I mentioned If we treat them as being able to affect each other. Like, without his state of not being within cause and effect, Regulus doesnt have anything that can do to Janus. While Janus has every offensive, defensive, and supportive advantage.

Schrodinger Alucard is probably taking the 1st for High 7-C after the upgrades. Type 1 AE, Mid-Godly regeneration, Passives, layered Mind hax, etc. Not sure how Han is dealing with any of that.

What thought/passive moves does the Aburatori have that has him at 4th 9-B?
Has a passive that makes it so that nobody can find him, due to passively existing in a hidden pocket dimension. Furthermore, in-character, hides in the future, so the true self is hard to kill.

Then, due to his destiny powers, will immediately perform optimal actions. If he can win, he will.

And then there's the part where he can basically just rewrite the past and/or future to his liking.

I also wanna nominate Mirket for High 8-C He probably goes around 5th place maybe higher depending on if Necati beats henry or not. He has Paralysis guns that paralyse the mind and the body he also has a lot of hax and the 5th place doesnt resist his mind hax

I also wanna nominate Mirket for High 8-C He probably goes around 5th place maybe higher depending on if Necati beats henry or not. He has Paralysis guns that paralyse the mind and the body he also has a lot of hax and the 5th place doesnt resist his mind hax
Should probably just make it characters from Kral Sakir, and even If not, I don't see what stops Yoon-seok from dodging that laser, pretty much paralyzing Mirket himself due to his aura, and just kill him by negating his regen via Law Manip.

and even If not, I don't see what stops Yoon-seok from dodging that laser,
Not sure if he can dodge a laser that goes like this
What if Mirket uses his Emphathic manipulation (are we using the 5th floor or the 10th one)? He can also amp himself with the superhero spray to have time stop and more abilities? He can also use his portals to BFR her or use his teleportation gun to BFR her to space. He can also put a chip on him and control her body.

Do I have to make a matcup beetween these 2? Necati resists all her hax and she has no way around his instant regen.
The time resistance honestly doesn't seem right, but I guess I can accept the regen argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back