• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Low 2-C (Discussion)

Eh wait i forgot about Ecang.

Ecang can't interact with AE1 Parca which is Concept (Type 1) since Ecang dont have CM1 or anything NPI to her AE1 (Type 1). Eventhough he can interact with her, Ecang range what i see in profile only Universal+ and is not enough to deal with Parca Immortality (Type 9).

Beside that Parca have AP Advantage 2-C do smack Ecang with Court of Fate which is allowed as long is not 5D smurfs to do anything to Ecang.

I can't look at Giygas' profile rn so can someone summarize what he does-
@StrymULTRA

Also Koriel and Arata can't do deal with Mori Immortality (Type 9) which in Nirvana outside regular universe since Koriel range only universal+, even Arata one is worst in profile.

So Mori position now in list fairly safe

Btw, Dracula and Veldora share same spot in 3 also Parca and Ecang both in spot 4. Leave spot 5 empty, because Parca and Ecang haven't decided who the winner will be.

Also Giygas can beat Arata, but after that must deal with Mori.

So position is like this for now.

1. Sertrous

2. Characters from Destiny

3. VELDORA/Dracula

4. Parca/Ecang (waiting for a winner)

6. Nier (Granblue Fantasy)

7. Medea Pideth Machina (Web Novel)

8. Mori Dan/Giygas (waiting for a winner)

10. Free spot (Will be between Arata or Koriel from candidate)

Last edited:
Looking at his range being only uni+ and her having type 9 immo from what I believe is her true self being in the court of fate he has no way of actually gging her.
And same as Altair, her immortality is reliant on beings across the multiverse, Koriel doesn't have that range to neg either of their immortalities.
It bfrs them because they can't come back into the normal universe as their concept is it has just ceased to be, so they become bfr'd as they can't return to the battlefield
If Crota cannot affect the entire 2A structure How will he find Veldora in imaginary space? As far as I understand he can only travel 2A distance. Crota can go anywhere in structure 2A, but it takes forever to find Veldora.

Finally, What do you think about this?
Aight then, Crota doesn't do it, The Daughter of Oryx however can, Deathsongs + killing axioms means that while Veldora's true form may be residing safely within the imaginary space, he gets rung out by BFR rules as he cannot enter the normal universe anymore as the Type 1 Concept of his existence and the axioms which supported his existence have ceased to be, in addition to deathsongs negating the ability for even hive who have layered immo type 9 to come back from it.
Eh wait i forgot about Ecang.

Ecang can't interact with AE1 Parca which is Concept (Type 1) since Ecang dont have CM1 or anything NPI to her AE1 (Type 1). Eventhough he can interact with her, Ecang range what i see in profile only Universal+ and is not enough to deal with Parca Immortality (Type 9).

Beside that Parca have AP Advantage 2-C do smack Ecang with Court of Fate which is allowed as long is not 5D smurfs to do anything to Ecang.
Ecang can, and hell lesser cultivators can manipulate domains, which are type 1 concepts but not 1-A ones like Essences, and greater cultivators can **** with domains by simply just being stronger

The immo and AP does not matter when Ecang exists and passively haxes her

Aight then, Crota doesn't do it, The Daughter of Oryx however can, Deathsongs + killing axioms means that while Veldora's true form may be residing safely within the imaginary space, he gets rung out by BFR rules as he cannot enter the normal universe anymore as the Type 1 Concept of his existence and the axioms which supported his existence have ceased to be, in addition to deathsongs negating the ability for even hive who have layered immo type 9 to come back from it.
I'm pretty sure Veldora resists Conceptual Manipulation.

Ecang can, and hell lesser cultivators can manipulate domains, which are type 1 concepts but not 1-A ones like Essences, and greater cultivators can **** with domains by simply just being stronger

The immo and AP does not matter when Ecang exists and passively haxes her
Manipulated domains which are Type 1 concept it's meaning he has CM1 Meanwhile in his profile he doesnt has it. It's kinda contradict lol. If in his profile minus CM1 is not meaning he can manipulate domains which are CM1?.

No, Ecang profile just universal+ range is not even can outrange Parca who already exists beyond regular of many universes. If Immo and AP doesnt matter for him so is not meaning his range over than universal+?

Im confused right now what you say and even is that really different based on his profile

Last edited:
should i make veldora vs dracula match
It will be inconclusive. Veldora cannot resist passive Plot Manipulation which destabilizes powers and rewrites reality for Dracula to win, but Dracula cannot kill him as his true body is in Rimuru's imaginary space, beyond Dracula's reach.

I'm pretty sure Veldora resists Conceptual Manipulation.
And Destiny hax is far more layered
Manipulated domains which are Type 1 concept it's meaning he has CM1 Meanwhile in his profile he doesnt has it. It's kinda contradict lol. If in his profile minus CM1 is not meaning he can manipulate domains which are CM1?.

No, Ecang profile just universal+ range is not even can outrange Parca who already exists beyond regular of many universes. If Immo and AP doesnt matter for him so is not meaning his range over than universal+?

Im confused right now what you say and even is that really different based on his profile
It can affect domains that are from a lower level of cultivation and are CM1, but those are different from Essence which is normally necessary for one to become a 3rd Step Cultivator, but Ecang doesn't have an Essence nor the ability to use it
so tldr Domains(CM1)->Essence(CM1 and smurf on a 1-A degree)
Ecang doesn't have the latter, but can interact with the former

If he passively haxes her with mind and law hax far beyond her capabilities to resist, meaning she gets incapped of the chance, not giving her the chance for her immortality and ap to come into play
Her real self already isn't in the real universe
Yes but if she cannot enter the battlefield she gets loses under SBA
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
This is because she cannot come back to reality in time as her concept and information of her no longer exist within reality, or in the case of parca, they get their Idea Sefirah which removes their P&A along with EEing them

If he passively haxes her with mind and law hax far beyond her capabilities to resist, meaning she gets incapped of the chance, not giving her the chance for her immortality and ap to come into play

This is because she cannot come back to reality in time as her concept and information of her no longer exist within reality, or in the case of parca, they get their Idea Sefirah which removes their P&A along with EEing them
Nah sound like you forgot about her range first, both have only universal+ in their profile if can that really deal with Parca Immortality (Type 9) which is she exists in the dream world beyond all infinite worlds are exists is actually their range is over universe+ and since Parca beyond regular of universes, sure that really outrange. You kinda ignore first about range.

Parca has Low Multiversal range Fate Manipulation based on CM2, what can Koriel Do BFR her in another universes, since with her powers she can do that in Koriel because her Low Multiversal range eventhough Koriel BFR her in another universe, if Koriel BFR hax can deal with her range. Also Parca has Potentially NEP (Aspect 1, Nature Type 2), in condition if her conceptual existence will be erased because Koriel CM1 Erasure and in her fiction case like Rinka abandoned her to human world and she would become exists in her Nonexistent state. Did Koriel can interact with NEP Aspect 1 Parca that really lack of Concept (Type 1)??

Don't forget Parca in her Nonexistent state she can still do anything to Koriel, while Koriel can't do anything to Parca such are interact with her Nonexistent

Last edited:
Also Parca has Potentially NEP (Aspect 1, Nature Type 2), in condition if her conceptual existence will be
Could you give information about Parca's NEP?
Since I do not know the verse from the scans in your profile, I did not understand much.

Can Parca interact with reality in the NEP form?
For NEP form vessel ?
In this case, Does Parca's NEP form make it resistant to 4D hax?
Or is it just resisting 3D hax?

Could you give information about Parca's NEP?
Since I do not know the verse from the scans in your profile, I did not understand much.

Can Parca interact with reality in the NEP form?
For NEP form vessel ?
In this case, Does Parca's NEP form make it resistant to 4D hax?
Or is it just resisting 3D hax?
Her conceptual existence is erased because she got eleceted, but if anything happen (like Rinka abandoned her to human world rather than save her, that's why i put that Potentially) she can continue to remain exists forever even her existence which is her existence is conceptual one has been erased and the to do perform the Divine Selection

This scan

No, in her true self which is NEP one, pretty sure it's 4D since her existence is already 4D before

Last edited:
I can't look at Giygas' profile rn so can someone summarize what he does-
He's AE 1 (based on the evil within minds, so consciousness type) and HDE, has passive 4D Void Hax and Mind Hax (latter works only on people who are from morally grey to just evil or also on unanimated objects, but it doesn't work on good people), has power null and can inflict lots of status effects like paralysis, sleep, uncontrollable crying, instant KO, transmutation in diamond or also confusion (like in Pokemon only that the victims attacks themselves as well).

Plus he's completely mindless.

He's AE 1 (based on the evil within minds, so consciousness type) and HDE, has passive 4D Void Hax and Mind Hax (latter works only on people who are from morally grey to just evil or also on unanimated objects, but it doesn't work on good people), has power null and can inflict lots of status effects like paralysis, sleep, uncontrollable crying, instant KO, transmutation in diamond or also confusion (like in Pokemon only that the victims attacks themselves as well).

Plus he's completely mindless.
I'd initiate a debate but it's nearly 2 A.M and I'm dirt tired, so I give you this:

Cool.

candidate bro
Wall of text

What he has against Giygas passives?

@StrymULTRA

Also Koriel and Arata can't do deal with Mori Immortality (Type 9) which in Nirvana outside regular universe since Koriel range only universal+, even Arata one is worst in profile.

So Mori position now in list fairly safe

Btw, Dracula and Veldora share same spot in 3 also Parca and Ecang both in spot 4. Leave spot 5 empty, because Parca and Ecang haven't decided who the winner will be.

Also Giygas can beat Arata, but after that must deal with Mori.

So position is like this for now.

1. Sertrous

3. VELDORA/Dracula

4. Parca/Ecang (waiting for a winner)

6. Nier (Granblue Fantasy)

8. Mori Dan/Giygas (waiting for a winner)

10. Free spot (Will be between Arata or Koriel from candidate)
What is the conclusion about Parca vs Ecang?

I think i should being this up but Nier from Granblue ranking should also have Inchoate World from Granblue.
Their only difference is basically The World has RE. Although they can pretty much kill each other if they want

And Destiny hax is far more layered

It can affect domains that are from a lower level of cultivation and are CM1, but those are different from Essence which is normally necessary for one to become a 3rd Step Cultivator, but Ecang doesn't have an Essence nor the ability to use it
so tldr Domains(CM1)->Essence(CM1 and smurf on a 1-A degree)

Get over here!

Done, The list is complete, I'll give it some time before I mention it in the Non-Smurf thread, if anyone has something against the list speak now or forever hold your peace

1. Sertrous

3. Veldora Tempest/Dracula

4. Parca

5. Ecang

6. Characters from Granblue Fantasy (Nier (Granblue Fantasy) and Inchoate World)

8. Mori Dan

9. Giygas

10. Arata
Give it to deceived to thread 10 top strongest Non-Smurfs

Done, The list is complete, I'll give it some time before I mention it in the Non-Smurf thread, if anyone has something against the list speak now or forever hold your peace

1. Sertrous

3. Veldora Tempest/Dracula

4. Parca

5. Ecang

6. Characters from Granblue Fantasy (Nier (Granblue Fantasy) and Inchoate World)

8. Mori Dan

9. Giygas

10. Arata
Pretty sure we decided Mori and Medea would share a spot.

Back