• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 4th Strongest Low 2-C Non-Smurf (Parca vs Ecang)

Well Ecang only having type 2 BDE would still allow Parca to interact with his true self no? While he can't effect her true self.

Well Ecang only having type 2 BDE would still allow Parca to interact with his true self no? While he can't effect her true self.
I think he don't have Bde Type 2 right? Because is 4th step, and Ecang Cultivation is 3rd step (Sublime. Paragon)

Also BDE Type 2 according new term now is just make you immune space time Manipulation

I think he don't have Bde Type 2 right? Because is 4th step, and Ecang Cultivation is 3rd step (Sublime. Paragon)

Also BDE Type 2 according new term now is just make you immune space time Manipulation
right ****. every time i click on cultivation page it goes 4th.

My personal opinion about the match:

I don't have, wall of text for me and I don't know the characters

Tbh, before that Parca already get spot 4 and Ecang in spot 5. But, deonment reject it as a result is now a matter of debate now for spot 4. However, deonment still hasn't answered my replay on the Low 2-C smurfs thread until now

What does Parca do? Y'all can see Ecang's powers I'm sure.

And Ecang has 4-D law-hax, mind-hax, Fate-hax and power null, the latter two of which are passive.

I'm mad tired so I'll just lay that out. If Parca beats that then he can move on.

What does Parca do? Y'all can see Ecang's powers I'm sure.

And Ecang has 4-D law-hax, mind-hax, Fate-hax and power null, the latter two of which are passive.

I'm mad tired so I'll just lay that out. If Parca beats that then he can move on.
Parca has Fate Manipulation based on CM1 which has Low Multiversal range Beside that she has 2-C AP through weapon she can use It's for AP Advantage to beat Ecang (It's allowed used in non smurf rules as long not 5D). And many more hax

She has Abstract Existence (Type 1) which is abstraction on Concept (Type 1) and also Immortality (Type 9), since she exist in the dream world which is conceptual plane of existence beyond of infinite universes are there exists in the setting of the verse. Don't forget she has Limited NEP (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2) she will still exist eventhough her conceptual existence is erased (In condition if Rinka abandoned her to return to the world rather than save her)

Last edited:
Btw, im lost interest too for long debate.

I already explanation in above about little part of her hax. But, if Ecang can interact with her AE1 which is abstraction on Concept (Type 1) of anything NPI to interact with her AE1 and has enough range to reach her. Sure, Ecang will beat her

Last edited:
Addition, Parca has Acausality (Type 4) because she was removed from cycle of fate and she is Freed to from concept of fate it's mean she has resistance to (Law, Life, Death, Causality, Probability, Causality, CM1) since all of that is in universes is governed by concept of fate.

Tbh, actually I don't mind if he gets 5th spot, because that was my goal from the start. I'll consider a higher spot a bonus, but that's if someone responds to my argument about her

Last edited:
Even Tier 9 cultivators in Ergenverse have Type 4 Acausality, so that's not a concern.

As for the rest, he can take the spot from Ecang I think.

Back