• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Chronoa DBH abilities addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done editting the Keysword, i also remove resistance to Darkness Manip as this kind of hax never appear in DBH and Power of Darkness is just refer to Dark Ki which qualify for Unholy Manip
That's fine
So now we can do one of two things

End and close now and save updating trunks for a future ctr
or do him now

I will open the Xeno Trunks profile page. Tell me here when you are done.

I will open the Xeno Trunks profile page. Tell me here when you are done.
Great
So now just add all keysword abilities to trunks
Maybe section them of so we know which are dormant and which are awakened
And remove what shouldn't be there like the bfr resistance

I'm still confused on Chronoa's time stop resistance negation. Basically she can bypass resistances to... Her own time stop? That seems weird

I'm still confused on Chronoa's time stop resistance negation. Basically she can bypass resistances to... Her own time stop? That seems weird
1. She doesn't negate, she bypasses
2. Other Characters have resistance to Time Stop for different reasons example Demigra
3. As you saw she can still bypass his resistance

Okay done, there are 2 profiles with Keysword left are Robelu and Vegeta (Xeno)
Hey Viet
I just got the chapter 6 of DBH Big Bang Mission in full
I can put them on Imgur and link them to you to help you with your CTR for Fu since it seems to have some interesting things and other characters as well
Problem is the scans are in Japs so unless you speak Japanese or have a friend who can translate I don't know how much help it will be

Anyways want me to send the link?

Hey Viet
I just got the chapter 6 of DBH Big Bang Mission in full
I can put them on Imgur and link them to you to help you with your CTR for Fu since it seems to have some interesting things and other characters as well
Problem is the scans are in Japs so unless you speak Japanese or have a friend who can translate I don't know how much help it will be

Anyways want me to send the link?
Oh yes, messege me those, i need to sleep for now, will look after it later

Okay. Thanks. Can I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back