• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Chronoa DBH abilities addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specifically speaking Chronoa has an upgraded version of her Freeze technique called Invincible Time Freeze
That's the one that bypasses resistances
If you're talking about Invincible Freeze Attack, that variant works exactly the same way, it just additionally lowers stats. It's no more potent than the Freeze on its own is.

If you're talking about Invincible Freeze Attack, that variant works exactly the same way, it just additionally lowers stats. It's no more potent than the Freeze on its own is.
OHHHH
Then i guess Freeze in general just bypasses then
My mistake

The resistance is a mess anyway - most of the pages (including Towa, who performed the feat in the first place) scale to the "Demon Gods" - who both haven't resisted a Time Stop to begin with, and don't even have the resistance on their pages.

The resistance is a mess anyway - most of the pages (including Towa, who performed the feat in the first place) scale to the "Demon Gods" - who both haven't resisted a Time Stop to begin with, and don't even have the resistance on their pages.
They should've specified that it was Towa and Mira tbh, that explanation on their profiles is misleading

I guess the resistance negation should be reevaluated then
I'd say its more like some of the demon gods resistances to time stop should be reevaluated rathan than the bypassing
Cause in some portions of the manga and the dbh games she has at least time stop characters with resistance to time stop

Last edited:
I noticed the Keysword has resistance to BFR for piercing Mechi's dimension

That is wrong tbh, it should be just spatial manipulation or space time manipulation

I guess the resistance negation should be reevaluated then

Edit: I noticed another part in the OP, nvm.
Hey Otta
I have an interesting Question for you...
Nothing to consider but just a question

What do you call it when you can manipulate time and/or stop time in places time does not exist???

Hey Otta
I have an interesting Question for you...
Nothing to consider but just a question

What do you call it when you can manipulate time and/or stop time in places time does not exist???
I think it's just an higher degree of Time hax

Also I've sent you a friend request on Discord

Well it not resist BFR or anything, just just piercing Mechi dimension which is spatial manip as it cut dimensional space, it will be space-time manip if the dimension have timeflow
Great
So what then
We remove BFR resistance

And in its place we can put
Spatial Manipulation
Space-Time Manipulation
OR Space-Time Negation? (nahhh)

Done editting the Keysword, i also remove resistance to Darkness Manip as this kind of hax never appear in DBH and Power of Darkness is just refer to Dark Ki which qualify for Unholy Manip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back