• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conceptual stuff is very high tier, but not 1-A by default.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
it can be, but by default it isn't. If you can apply the concept of death to something it probably won't matter how powerful they are up until like outerversal or if they have some level of resistence to it
It is.

I can grant you that Madoka can't go around deleting tier 1 people just because she has conceptual EE

I do not know how their death hax work, but if you took something like the black keys that conceptually negate and bypass undeath and the abilities that come with it, then until you hit something like Mandrakk you can't exactly call NLF on it because it is not working with the physical, those conceptually no longer function

Kaltias said:
It is.

I can grant you that Madoka can't go around deleting tier 1 people just because she has conceptual EE
I'm not refering to something like All Fiction's concept manip in that they work on a conceptual level, or something like that. I am not familiar with Madoka's shenanigans so I cannot say. I am refering to something like applying the concept of rot, and there by rotting them.

The Cosmic Imagination embodies perception on a 4-D scale, The Guide Mark II embodies perception on a 22-D to 1,000,000-D scale

Lilthmon embodies lust on a 5-D scale, Slaanesh embodies lust on a beyond dimensional scale

Kaltias said:
Still wouldn't work on a higher dimensional.
Concepts are relative to their level of reality, unless they are type 1
Both 2 and 3 are innately transcendant, so at the very least would function on 1 level above their own if nothing else. If this is not the case than add a note on the conceptual manipulation page because they are say these concepts are innately transcendant

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The Cosmic Imagination embodies perception on a 4-D scale, The Guide Mark II embodies perception on a 22-D to 1,000,000-D scale
Lilthmon embodies lust on a 5-D scale, Slaanesh embodies lust on a beyond dimensional scale
I am not talking about embodiment, but that is interesting. Thanks for sharing

Can someone please exlain me why do the Downstreamers haveboth High-Godly regen and High 1-B durability in their High 1-C key?

it's aid that they simpolyu survived their Multiverse's destruction, which can be either done trough regen or durability, not both at once.

Besides, the profile itself states it's more a intangibility-related thing rather than actual physical durability.

DMB 1 said:
Can someone please exlain me why do the Downstreamers haveboth High-Godly regen and High 1-B durability in their High 1-C key?
it's aid that they simpolyu survived their Multiverse's destruction, which can be either done trough regen or durability, not both at once.

Besides, the profile itself states it's more a intangibility-related thing rather than actual physical durability.
There is a thread about removing their durability you can join in if you want

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2290743

ok, so here's a list of spots that TES will steal when all those profiles get made:

Most Likely High 1-B: Numidium (High 1-B with passive 1-A EE)

Low 1-C: King Anumaril (Low 1-C with 1-A BFR)

High 2-A: Numidium (High 2-A with passive 1-A EE)

High 4-C: Pelinal Whitestrake (High 4-C with 1-A type 10 immortality and Void Manipulation, resists High 2-A/Low 1-C Time Manipulation)

6-B: Vivec (Both speed= and speed=/=, only other contenders are nowhere near as haxed)

Hl3 or bust said:
ok, so here\s a list of spots that TES will steal when all those profiles get made:
Low 1-C: King Anumaril (Low 1-C with High 1-B to 1-A Sound Manipulation, High 1-B Time Manipulation and 1-A BFR)

High 4-C: Pelinal Whitestrake (High 4-C with 1-A type 10 immortality and Void Manipulation, resists High 1-B Time Manipulation)
w0t m8

kek

Anumaril's sound manip lets him "reshape the nature of the Gods themselves", which, unless it doesn't include Akatosh for whatever reason, is a High 1-B thing. Not sure what i was thinking with the time manip tho

Pelinal was unaffected by the Dragonbreak of Middle Dawn caused by the Maruhkati Selective, which was caused by them using Anumaril's staff to **** with Akatosh iirc

These are High 2-A / Low 1-C feats. Akatosh is a fragment of the Original God of Time, who is the High 1-B thing.

Does it need to be done or is it too much of a stomp?

Mr. Bambu said:
Wish I could say LoP took High 2-A but I believe YHVH takes it due to 1-C hax.
Lady has recently been approved for infinitely above baseline, High-Godly negging, has mindhax far above baseline due to scaling to lesser beings, probability hax that makes all actions guaranteed to go in her favor, BFR that doubles as 5-D Power Null and Sealing that has been shown to work on beings resistant to such things, etc etc.

But she has no 1-C hax so RIP.
Even without YHVH, Lucemon is still there and so is Ogudomon. Not to mention the feat that apparently puts her at Infinitely above baseline is not Infinitely above baseline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back